[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline dog44wgmTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

90.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2009, 05:30:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

cap miwa, yes. We still have a permit, a lease on the land, and a contract with the land owner for the previous operation, as we do for the current operation.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6850.msg42934.html#msg42934

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2009, 05:40:29 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Please post the contact details for the permit registered with the government of the Philippines, the site map and the approximate location so that we can verify your claims before we send any money. I'd test drive any car, even one I paid $100.00 for so don't expect any less before I buy a plane ticket to visit you.

Any other reply than a complete compliance to those requests is unreasonable and an admission of your less than honest intentions. Prove what you say is true and you will put many minds at ease. It's all so simple, really.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6850.msg42937.html#msg42937

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

90.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2009, 05:49:37 pm »
Go Up Go Down

ram, the only pinoys involved are our crew. They receive food and wages. The only way I can be a victim is if someone has pocketed my money. I haven't given any money to anyone, my partner and I have spent our money on project expenses.

Here's an idea for the potential investor:

Wait for the dry season then finance us on an ongoing basis, maybe $2000 per week if all goes well. We would expect to hit paydirt in about 4 weeks, assuming no interruptions.

Don't hand us any money, ever. Come with us in person and buy the diesel yourself. Come with us to the machine shop and pay for parts. Watch our crew use your parts and their bare hands to repair the giant machine in a mudpit in the middle of nowhere. It's impressive, let me tell you, I wouldn't want to try it. Feed the crew, pay their wages, take care of their medical needs. See for yourself where every penny goes, watch us pour every drop of your diesel into our track hoe. Hell, you can live at the site if you want. Convince yourself that, if this is a scam, it is the dumbest scam in the history of civilization because 100% of your money is spent on the operation, no one is pocketing anything. 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6850.msg42939.html#msg42939

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2009, 05:56:17 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by dog44wgm
ram, the only pinoys involved are our crew. They receive food and wages. The only way I can be a victim is if someone has pocketed my money. I haven't given any money to anyone, my partner and I have spent our money on project expenses.

Here's an idea for the potential investor:

Wait for the dry season then finance us on an ongoing basis, maybe $2000 per week if all goes well. We would expect to hit paydirt in about 4 weeks, assuming no interruptions.

Don't hand us any money, ever. Come with us in person and buy the diesel yourself. Come with us to the machine shop and pay for parts. Watch our crew use your parts and their bare hands to repair the giant machine in a mudpit in the middle of nowhere. It's impressive, let me tell you, I wouldn't want to try it. Feed the crew, pay their wages, take care of their medical needs. See for yourself where every penny goes, watch us pour every drop of your diesel into our track hoe. Hell, you can live at the site if you want. Convince yourself that, if this is a scam, it is the dumbest scam in the history of civilization because 100% of your money is spent on the operation, no one is pocketing anything.

What utter nonsense. This is a business transaction you are negotiating. Act like a businessman. Stop acting in such a secretive manner. Post your permit details and that should satisfy anyone who is curious and perhaps get you a bonafide investor. Don't think about it. Do it.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6850.msg42940.html#msg42940

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

90.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2009, 06:01:27 pm »
Go Up Go Down

GoldDigger1950, please read the thread before posting, thank you.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6850.msg42943.html#msg42943

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2009, 06:07:18 pm »
Go Up Go Down

GoldDigger1950, please read the thread before posting, thank you.

I know how to read. Do you?

Post your permit details or drop the subject.

The problem here is simple. You may not BE a scammer but you are ACTING like one. Try acting like a businessman instead.

Throw your list of "This is how I see it" items out and start reading what your potential investors are saying. This "trust me" attitude of yours is exactly how scammers work. It's up to you to deal with it. It's certainly not up to us to conform. I have money. You need it. Convince me or you won't have any of it.

Do you see how it works yet? If not, read this over and over and over until you do.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6850.msg42949.html#msg42949

« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 06:17:53 pm by GoldDigger1950 »

Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline emeri2
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

180.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

balanghoy
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2009, 06:57:28 pm »
Go Up Go Down

strange bedfellows huh?

[teach]Back in WW2 , 70 yrs ago, they're  [violent]fighting  [round]to the last teeth Boxing. Now, best friends/partners in  [kiss]biz. Wow! maybe if all people  [wise]unite and  [detecting]dig towards a common goal, I'm sure we can avoid future  [fight]wars.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6850.msg42963.html#msg42963

Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

90.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2009, 07:05:44 pm »
Go Up Go Down

GoldDigger1950 has demonstrated clearly his unwillingness to absorb what I have written in this thread, so I will not waste my time with him.

But if his posts raise any new issues from another member I'll be happy to address them.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6850.msg42964.html#msg42964

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2009, 07:14:27 pm »
Go Up Go Down

GoldDigger1950 has demonstrated clearly his unwillingness to absorb what I have written in this thread, so I will not waste my time with him.

But if his posts raise any new issues from another member I'll be happy to address them.

More nonsense and a noted incorrect reply.

Where is your business plan? What do you plan to do besides take my money and promise the greatest return on earth. If you find the treasure. What if you don't? Does the money vanish? Of course it does. How many people do you think you can fool with this.

Will I continue to stay on your back about this? You had better believe it, mate. Nobody will invest with you if I have a say about it and, trust me, I will continue to say something.

Now, back to the permit. Show me a copy of the permit. Post it here so I can ring my friends in the Philippines and discuss that permit with them. If you are legit, perhaps I may actually invest. I do have the means but you will find none of it unless you stop acting like a pouting child and begin acting like a businessman.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6850.msg42966.html#msg42966

Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline cap miwa
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Japan

830.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2009, 09:11:43 pm »
Go Up Go Down

dog44wgm,

some people here are very rude. better ignore these kind of people without manners, judging you without even investigating or knowing who you really are. but even what they are saying they cannot also prove it. they just blubber and wanted to ask all the details of the project for exposure here. if you they are serious, would they want to expose this kind of project to everybody? there are needed secrecy also in there. because if they are really serious, why don't they just mail you what they want and discuss between the two of you only? don't believe these people, they are just here to attack, perhaps doing nothing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mister, don't name the scam "pinoy scam" because it includes all pinoys. only the syndicates are scammers and it includes all nationalities not just pinoys because even some foreigners in the country like americans, australians, germans, etc. are involved in scams!  Angry

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6850.msg43000.html#msg43000

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Jump to: