[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Romeo Mejia
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

60.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #140 on: September 23, 2010, 06:34:14 am »
Go Up Go Down

I am actually residing in mindanao a province adjacent to Davao del Norte. We are currently excavating a site near a waterfall facing the sea. Our incounter with the following; stone map marker placed at the side of the waterfall with signs engraved on it. in the excavation we found a cement turtle, then two round objects made of hard cement. then we met black sandy material that smell like cement. then we encountered a concrete wall 3 feet x approx 9 ft. seems like the entrance of a cave. we can not break the wall. Its very hard we might use a diamond cutter to break it. Outside is a skeleton of one being maybe killed by those who have something to hide What do you thing is this area.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg117052.html#msg117052

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #141 on: September 23, 2010, 07:59:08 am »
Go Up Go Down

Could you post photos of all those found objects? I don't want to sound skeptical, but too many times in the past I've been told of stone turtles, cement etc and they're nothing more than perfectly ordinary rock.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg117065.html#msg117065

"Gold rides an iron horse." (Old prospector Homefire)

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #142 on: September 23, 2010, 05:44:41 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Hobbyist
Could you post photos of all those found objects? I don't want to sound skeptical, but too many times in the past I've been told of stone turtles, cement etc and they're nothing more than perfectly ordinary rock.

Amen to that, mate. It's a bit like reading about dowsing. Nothing can ever be proven. The story is just as important, if not more so, than the truth.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg117143.html#msg117143

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline kent13
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

fisher
« Reply #143 on: September 23, 2010, 08:43:24 pm »
Go Up Go Down

IF U TRULY HAVE CEMENT U HAVE TO BREAK IT. OR YET GO AROUND THE CEMENT. THE JAPANESE HAD NO MAJIC WAY IN 1940S TO BREAK CEMENT OTHER THAN MUSCLE. IF U CAN USE A BIG HAMMER DRILL THAT WOULD HELP. THE MAIN THING IS HAVING REAL CEMENT.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg117165.html#msg117165

Offline Romeo Mejia
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

60.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #144 on: September 24, 2010, 07:00:55 am »
Go Up Go Down

their is a meaning and purpose to every item found in the underground. only this is that we usually hear only gossips.  some say the turtle is a warning that a bomb is hidden danger. i'll break it later. ok? i'll try to picture i and send it

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg117190.html#msg117190

Offline kent13
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

fisher
« Reply #145 on: September 24, 2010, 09:02:08 am »
Go Up Go Down

If it is a real turtle carved and not the iminigation. look at where the head is pointing. or the tail. look at the legs are they the same. is the neck stretch. most of the time if it is manmade they are travel signs, pointers. there have been occasions where something valuable was inside. not many. It all depends on the one who put it there. send pic. thanks

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg117214.html#msg117214

Offline orlan alensonorin
who am i
Foil

who am i
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

316.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

TF 900 Discovery
« Reply #146 on: November 25, 2010, 04:54:27 pm »
Go Up Go Down

hello cts, you can contact,me orleans_143@yahoo.com.ph tks orlan

Posted on: November 25, 2010, 04:42:33 PM
hello kent , i know what u mension is most common name here in the philippines ,bao bao or in english, turle lucator in my exferience its not accurate locator ,its looking for nothing believe me tks

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg128153.html#msg128153

work hard , believe in god , pray always

Offline kent13
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

fisher
« Reply #147 on: November 25, 2010, 09:19:42 pm »
Go Up Go Down

To Gary . I have been in mindanao around Iligan, CDO  and in the Bukidnon area around monila fortress, and malaybaly.  In CDO there is a man name John that use to finance treasures sites. Near Malaybalay there is a Warren name that is said to have some type of electronic equip that he uses.
In monila fortress i have met some hunters there know as Romeo and another family know by
Reyes.
You posted some maps or a map. Is it a real Japanese map or a copy.
Have u been in the area of old airport at monila fortress. At one time there were several sites in that area. Dont know how many are left at this time.
interested in the maps. take care. Kent

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg128203.html#msg128203

Offline laracaza
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

5.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #148 on: December 16, 2010, 01:44:30 am »
Go Up Go Down

go on gary dont co stop find ways to get that. I have also a story tell u but it may not interest u coz its small . am libra..

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg132034.html#msg132034

Offline rey calape
Bronze Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

Philippines

1070.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #149 on: December 16, 2010, 06:44:32 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by laracaza
go on gary dont co stop find ways to get that. I have also a story tell u but it may not interest u coz its small . am libra..
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Although its small other TH, like me is interested to hear your experienced in THunting.  Goodluck.                                                                                                                                                                                                                       rey

Posted on: December 16, 2010, 05:03:31 AM
Quote:Posted by White Tiger
Guys... Pls help. i found a mark 'X' on a stone with a square....  Cry
                                                                                                                                                                                                     White, is the 'X' inside the square?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                rey

Posted on: December 16, 2010, 05:37:08 AM
Quote:Posted by kent13
Is there a small hill or mt near by. I would like to see some pictures of the area and close up of the markings. thanks
HERE IS A PHOTO  FROM NEGROS IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO COMENT ON.
                                                                                                                                                                                              Kent, the location of this markers is a positive treasure site.  However, they should be very careful in digging, since there's a trap...[open umbrella sign means landslide].                                                                                                                                                                                                                    rey

Posted on: December 16, 2010, 06:33:23 AM
Quote:Posted by Romeo Mejia
I am actually residing in mindanao a province adjacent to Davao del Norte. We are currently excavating a site near a waterfall facing the sea. Our incounter with the following; stone map marker placed at the side of the waterfall with signs engraved on it. in the excavation we found a cement turtle, then two round objects made of hard cement. then we met black sandy material that smell like cement. then we encountered a concrete wall 3 feet x approx 9 ft. seems like the entrance of a cave. we can not break the wall. Its very hard we might use a diamond cutter to break it. Outside is a skeleton of one being maybe killed by those who have something to hide What do you thing is this area.
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Your area is a positive treasure site, just be careful there's a trap...[skeleton means danger it might be a bomb, explosive or poisonous gas.]  Goodluck.                                                                                                                                                                                                                   rey

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg132049.html#msg132049

Print
Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20   Go Up
Jump to: