[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline GaryTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

155.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Discovery brand range to 10 ft. deep
« on: August 25, 2007, 03:50:51 am »
Go Up Go Down

To all Treasure Hunters on these Thunting Forum,
         I just want to share with you my actual experiences and my documents related to what we called "Yamashita's Gold Treasures". I will not be called a treasure hunter if I had no proof to what I am saying and what I actually done, explore and excavate to a said Treasure site.
         Actually, I am not a treasure hunter but I know that when I was 8 to 10 years old, there were lots of people who were excavating any where in our place including my father. I remembered, that I had joined with my father and saw him excavating under a water fall including with some military personnels.  And also, these was started when an ordinary employee a pineapple field worker had accidentally discovered a treasure which was buried inside an old coffin.
         I had just discovered this Japanese treasure site by accidental just at the back of my parents house while I was digging a post for a poultry and maybe it is just what we called luck!! And these was the beginning, A neophyte and why I will be called a treasure hunter. I will attached to these Thunting forum the first cement That I had discovered and so on until I had to stopped our excavation because of lack of funding to buy a required equipment to finished my project. I had never expected that the concrete cement was very very hard that one can ever imagine, It is comparable to iron steel.
         I will also post my blogspot the history of our excavation, the well engrave Japanese stone markers that we actually found in every distances found, the 3 locations of chimeicals that  we actually encountered that almost killed my digger and the deepness to where the very hard concrete cement and so on..Etc.... and please enjoy what you are amazingly seeing. IS IT FACTS OR LEGEND? Please comments and I will answer all you questions, Here's my blogspot...

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login     

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg19029.html#msg19029

« Last Edit: August 25, 2007, 04:06:55 am by Gary »
Offline stringfrenzy
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you3

Activity
0%
Male
United States

19277.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

E-Trac W/X-1 White's DFX  W/4x6 shooter/950 Eclipse/Super 12/Bigfoot/DX-1 BHID Garrett Ultra GTAx 1000             R.A.T.Phones Max
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 07:05:29 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Nice blog and great pics.  Thanks for sharing.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg19037.html#msg19037

Stringfrenzy

Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

155.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 12:11:09 am »
Go Up Go Down

To stringfrenzy,
       Do you had any questions to any of what I had posted in my blog? I just posted all my documents to one site so that , you will all see to what I had been excavating and ask questions or comments. But i thank you for your response anyway.

To all THunting guest and members,
       If all of you are really interested in Yamashita's Gold hidden in the Philippines may I request  to those treasure hunters to ask question to my blog and I will response to your comments. I know, some of you are really interested to gboy's treasure experience but he will not share to you any actual footage of their exploration but only their stories and the location sites.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg19118.html#msg19118

Offline bomber
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

5229.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 11:44:31 am »
Go Up Go Down

can you post pics of your finds(gold or silver)

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg19123.html#msg19123

dreams of the young are the regrets of old

Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

155.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 08:25:52 pm »
Go Up Go Down

To Bomber,
        As what I had mentioned in my Thread, That As we reached to 60 ft. deep, we had discovered 2 ft of soft cement, and from 3 ft. to 5 ft. cement, we had discovered that it was becoming a very very hard cement that one can ever imagine, it is comparable to iron steel, My diggers cannot penetrate to break the cement by just only using hard pointed chisel and mallet alone. I let them to decide to continue but they asked to stop due to lack of required tools to break the cement.  So we decided to stop our operation and we need a Jack Hammer and a compressor to finished our excavation. But we had no funds to buy these required equipment and I decided to stop our operation.
        That was why, I opened it to public to all over the world to show my Treasure sites and my documents. I just want to share it to those investors and miners who believe in my post, and believes Yamashita's Gold Hidden in the Philippines. There were lots of individual foreigners who believes in my post and visited my site but after they had observed, they just only says, Its a big deposit and it needs millions to finish the project.
         But actually, there was a foreign miner name Pearl Asian Mining ( USA / CANADA based ) who was interested in my treasure site and they had already visited in our site and to see the well engraved stone markers that they had seen in my blog. They believe in me but this is their first attempt to treasure hunting and until now our discussion still in progress and on going.
         About your question if I had already found gold and Silver? sorry to say not yet, but if We will discover these treasure, I promise, I post it to these forum.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg19125.html#msg19125

Offline bomber
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

5229.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2007, 06:50:44 am »
Go Up Go Down

how long have you been hunting for treasure gary?have you gotten anything in return for all your labors?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg19126.html#msg19126

Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

155.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2007, 09:40:08 am »
Go Up Go Down

To Bomber,
       Actually, I am not really a treasure Hunter, but it just accidentally happen that while My father asked me to help him  build an extension for his poultry at the back of their house. That, When I dug  a hole for the post, I accidentally dug a wire that was attached to a cement at 18" deep. That when I pulled-out the cement and washed it, I had seen two markers on it. I told my Father that maybe it was a treasure markers sign. see drawing attached.
       And this was the beginning I excavate our Treasure Site. I started our treasure hunting since April 2003 and had stop last May2004, I was advised by my treasure hunter friends to keep it secret but for 3/1/2 long years it was stagnant. Because we had not done anything and of lack of funding to finish our excavation, I decided to open it to public to all over the world searching an investors who believes in Yamashita's Treasure to finish our excavation.
       Actually, I had not gotten any thing yet, except these well engrave stone markers artifacts that we actually found in our dig. Some Japanese and Koreans wants to buy it but I decided not to sale. On my own opinion, I can easily find the money, but you cannot find these artifacts in your whole life again.
       But As long as I am breathing and alive, someday I will discover these said Yamashita's Treasure with these investor miner Pearl Asian Mining inc.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg19129.html#msg19129

Offline bomber
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

5229.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2007, 09:52:57 am »
Go Up Go Down

don't really understand why u would stop digging if you could easliy find the cash Huh?,if it were me i'd keep going,why did your hunting buddies tell you to stop for 3 1/2 years?i couldn't sleep at night knowing it was right there

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg19130.html#msg19130

Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

155.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2007, 10:47:07 am »
Go Up Go Down

To Bomber,
     Yes its true, that I can easily find the money but not a money to buy those required equipment like a engine driven air compressor and a Jack Hammer to penetrate the Hard Cement.
     My second problem was that,  Its becoming deeper to 65 ft. and the entrance was only 5 ft. x 5 ft. square, I know what I was doing was dangerous and there were no walling in side walls. Before It was a suicidal excavation to reduce cost but I was now afraid because it was always raining and it might collapse, And I don't want to risk the lives of the diggers for the second time.  Please checked my actual sketches in my excavation in my blog, and if you are in my situation can you proceed even their is risk you might encounter? 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg19131.html#msg19131

Offline bomber
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

5229.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2007, 11:16:14 am »
Go Up Go Down

your right gary,can't spend money when your dead,just hard to believe your so close yet so far after all these years.are you sure your hunting buddies haven't taken the gold

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg19132.html#msg19132

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20   Go Up
Jump to: