[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline GaryTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

155.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Discovery brand range to 10 ft. deep
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2007, 06:45:41 pm »
Go Up Go Down

To Bomber,
        Yes, Its true that maybe, we were almost reached the treasure, pls. look at my blog, I had copied the guide of Mr Cordova of TreasureNet

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login       That the max. thickness of concrete cement poured to the treasure was 0.5 to 5 meters, and we had already dug to 5 ft. What we are expecting to dig is a max. to 10 ft. or less.
        Pls, see my blog, stone#1, 2, 3, 4, and 5,at every 4 ft. interval, there were engraved 50Fand I thought, that when we reached to 50F or 50 ft. we will reached to treasure. But its true, the guide were correct and it connects to my sketches. The 50 ft. start from the water level to the concrete cement, I was amazed because what we dug was well planned.
        Pls, look at #6 stone marker at 25.5 ft. deep, there was an engraved #35F, That, when we reached to 35ft. we found a stone marker and it was a well engraved buddha and there was a #35 marked at the back of the buddha and went to horizontal direction, that means it went to other deposit which we expected to be a buddha deposit.
        Pls, look my blog at the surface marker in the picture, there were 3 holes engraved on it. These means that 3 holes engraved in stone were triple deposits.
        My Guides and symbol codes was copied from the original treasure book of Gen. Tunjo dated 1942 Japanese Imperial Army from another sources.. And I was the one who copied it and transfer to a notebook pad. My other guides and maps dated 1945 were copied from my fathers friend, an ex-military of Ex-Pres. Marcos who handles the treasure operation in our place and my father was one of the civilian laborer. There guides was also an ex-military Japanese officers who was assigned in hiding treasures during WW2.  That was why, I produced these copies without problems.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg19134.html#msg19134

« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 05:18:50 am by Gary »
Offline dowser501
Copper Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

584.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2007, 07:16:54 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Gary, with my experience of T/ hunting  , no way know are they going to bury caches under layers of cement. Probably if you walk x paces in a certain compass point from your dummy decoy deep shaft and dig straight down about 8-9 feet you would succeed in a few hours. Decoys are the name of the game.

Max

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg19135.html#msg19135

Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

155.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2007, 10:54:30 pm »
Go Up Go Down

To Dowser501.
         Thanks for visiting my post, in what you had a long experience in treasure hunting, maybe what you had says, it's true. But for me I had not experience to other site and I am just a beginner. What I had concentrated in treasure digging is just on our site. But as of now that I had stopped our excavation, and because I had all the documents regarding maps and sign and codes symbols I own, lots of treasure Hunters were communicating with me especially those Filipino treasure hunters who had also their own treasure site. I had visited their sites but it were different from ours. I had pictured some of their surface treasure Markers in their area and someday, I will post it in these THunting forum.
          Thanks, that you are from Australia, because I want to open to you what these company done to me. I hope you know these company, The story start these way,, Because I had seen the website of these company. "Isle Mining and Exploration IPO Management"  I had invited these company and accepted my invitation. They had requested me to send all my documents and pictures and requested me to write them why My site Is really worth examining and to be send it to post office, not by E-mail and fax..This person is Robert Zsatmary, The CEO, the 30 years of expertized and experience, the leading authority and the author and Historians of the Yamashita's GOld. We had communicated these person for 6/1/2 long months and advise me that they will visit my treasure site last Dec. 2006 to prove that it was real. But for the last minute, He backed out and allegedly accused and told me that I am scammer and forger. That I am the one who made those Well engraved stone markers. He even Posted me in his modified Yamashita's Gold story dated Dec. !3, 2006. But not only me But the 99% of Filipino treasure hunters of today were Scammers and forger. But Because I had reported these  issue to all Filipino treasure Hunters, I think he was scared because, all his website related To Yamashita's Gold discoveries and stories were all deleted. But He doesn't know that all of his documents and stories that had posted on his website were already copied by me. But if you want a copy of what he added and modified, I will send it to you and send spread out  to all Australian treasure hunter who really think ,of  what kind of man he was. As what he says, As of today, there were no more Yamashita's treasure here in the Philippines especially in our site. But look and search his website, his words of what he says were contradicting to what had written  on their website and still searching for an Australian Investors to discover Yamashita's Gold here in the Philippines?. I think these man Is SWINDLER and cannot be TRUSTED. The problem was, How could he be called expert and experience and concluded that I am scammer and forger?. Pls. Comments... GARY

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg19139.html#msg19139

Offline musashi
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

10.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

gold detector
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2007, 11:09:31 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello everybody, i need someone to help me, I need the signs and symbols of yamashita treasure pls help me to interpret signs and symbols please bcoz its very dangarous to dig gold if i have no idea to interpret signs and symbols of yamashita treasure. tanx

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg19179.html#msg19179

Offline dowser501
Copper Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

584.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2007, 01:57:08 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi misashi, There are a lot of thieves in this trade , and I do not believe that there is any Japanese treasures worth bothering about.
However I believe that there is much Spanish Jesuit gold in the Islands.
Regards max

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg19181.html#msg19181

Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

155.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2007, 03:09:57 am »
Go Up Go Down

To Dowser501,
       You are not answering my question  about your AUSTRALIAN neighbor Robert Zsatmary, Of Isle Mining and management Exploration. I knew you had seen his WEBSITE, and  I therefore conclude that what you had seen on his website, you also don't believe it, because of what you had commented to Musashi statements that you do not believe that there is any Japanese treasures hidden here in the Philippines and is not worth bothering about.
        Do you main to say that what I had posted, and my blogspot attached here in these forum were fake? That there are lots of thieves in this trade? but It is your opinion and nobody can hold you on that.
        My question to you is that, How did you knew that what you are saying is realistic? As what I had dug on your profile, is that you are from Australia, Did you had experience treasure hunting in the Philippines? What If what I had posted on these forum and claim were true? Then you will say, Job well done, congratulations... To be Honest! I am not a foolish person on just wasting my time, sacrificing to register on these Thunting.com Forum and posting scam and fake documents? I register here on these Thunting.com Forum just to share my knowledge to be known to all over the world that believes Yamashita's Gold and based on my actual excavation and exploration about the WW2 Japanese treasures hidden in the Philippines especially our site that was just in the back of my father house lot. Anyway, thanks for your comments on my thread.

To musashi,
        If you believe on me, on my blogspot and  my thread, can you E-mail me and send pictures on the stone markers that you had found in your excavation. May I know what location are your excavation located? If you saw my blogspot, I had a samples posted on WW2 Japanese signs and code dated 1945 and 1942. These maps and sign codes I had,  were some of the files of Ex-Pres. Marcos which my father had copied from his old friend which was an ex-military who handles the treasure hunting in our place, I remember, Ex-Pres. Marcos had 2 treasure site here in our place.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg19182.html#msg19182

Offline dowser501
Copper Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

584.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2007, 05:39:38 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Gary, I guess I deserve a pasting on my comments in my last post.
I got the response I expected and deserved. I will recount a tale of local conditions here to you to prove you are probably 100% correct. I purchased a boatshed on the Shores of Port phillip bay in Victoria Australia 12 years ago and who would have known that at the rear of the shed is an Jesuit underground marker starting 6 inches in depth just half way under the edge of the concrete floor.

I have frequented this area for 52 years and had no idea that the boat shed was sited in a certain position because of its suitability. The Jesuits also selected the boat sheds site for the same reason.
In other words any site has to be proved barren of treasures and has to be considered viable till then.
I have never heard of this Robert ZsatmaryIsle Mining and Management exploration
but will try to become familiar with him. Hope to keep in contact with you. Max

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg19184.html#msg19184

Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

155.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2007, 07:36:45 am »
Go Up Go Down

To dowser501,
          I thought this Isle mining and exploration IPO management is a very well known company in Australia, Hope you Try to seach his website Isle mining or on
Yamashita's Gold, You will see his website.
          About your Spanish Jesuit Gold in your Island, Hope it will be positive and start
operating on it. But before your excavation, If you had a detector or scanner which is better, to prove your treasure site is positive. Hope you will share on posting pictures on these THunting forum in your excavation.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg19185.html#msg19185

Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

155.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2007, 02:33:09 am »
Go Up Go Down

To All THunting.com Members,
      I want to inform you all about this man from Tampa, Florida, USA who is madly mad to us who believes in Yamashita's Treasure Hidden in the Philippines. That this treasure still exist and one site was just at the back of our house. Actually, this man had not even step the soil of the Philippines. This man attacks us by proving to himself that we are scammer and forgers. He had attacks us of his mountain of plausible evidence basing on Philippine antique histories or any museums of the University of the Philippines on what he had search in the website.
      For me, I think his evidence were already obsolete and I don't think all of the WW2 histories were been all written by historians. But I just ignore to what attacks he criticize to us, What we are excavating are actual situation and my only proof are my blogspot posted. As what he says, my blogspot were fake, and how did he knows that, he even not seen it actual. see again my blogspot   

Please Register or Login
      My question is that, Is it a scammer for looking for an investor who believes in Yamashita's treasure to continue our excavation? But i don't think this man is just foolish on insulting us, it is his own opinion but the problem is that, He even posted us on his own website and give cautions to the viewers to beware to us of his website. see his website   

Please Register or Login
      My question is that, Is he had right to insult us who believes in Yamashita's treasure still exist here in the Philippines and post it to his website? Please comment?Huh?Huh?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg19312.html#msg19312

Offline bomber
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

5229.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2007, 07:17:06 am »
Go Up Go Down

what does this have to do with treasure? Huh?,gary the best way to prove the treasure is there is to show something,anything,claims of buddas,gold bars and other treasures without anything to back it up raises red flags,its like the guy who says"i know where the cache is,its not to deep,its worth millions but i haven't had a chance to get it(how many years have you guys been looking)"i realize not all treasure is easily gotten,if it was there would be little left,but when you spend all your time bickering instead of digging or diving for "a budda 20 ft down"again it raises a flag.i truly hope it is real tho,it would be a fanastic find.good luck

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg19323.html#msg19323

« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 10:04:01 am by bomber »

dreams of the young are the regrets of old

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20   Go Up
Jump to: