[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal
Referrals: 0

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #180 on: March 25, 2012, 09:03:20 am »
Go Up Go Down

probably philippine old mine shaft.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg217629.html#msg217629

Offline zues10
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

265.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #181 on: April 03, 2012, 06:06:06 am »
Go Up Go Down

Yeah, looks like old mine shaft. Definetely not Japanese. About selling gold bars....Banko Setral...take care

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg218635.html#msg218635

Offline joept9b4q
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Germany

10.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #182 on: March 01, 2013, 07:00:43 am »
Go Up Go Down

hello people, im new in this forum and out of curiosity of the yamashita treasures in mindanao i want to look answers and real testimonies. my relatives have just spotted newly a site in the land and have a great feeling there lies a treasures. i wanted to ask what is the news about Gary, he has not posted for a long time, i wanted to ask, have you alreads discovered your treasure? is it really real?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg252530.html#msg252530

Offline zues10
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

265.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #183 on: April 24, 2013, 08:51:59 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello guys, I started my own website for Yamashita information, translations of signs and markers.
{alt} 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg256804.html#msg256804
http://www.thunting.com/smf/Themes/default/images/warnmute.gif

« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 11:06:19 pm by seldom »
Offline durai
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

45.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #184 on: May 22, 2013, 09:58:21 pm »
Go Up Go Down

im from luzon, does anyone know about the 'nagsasalubong na sapa'?
most japanese and koreans alike are looking base on their 'old map'
i believe its located on my land, just cant figure it out how to clear
those poison gasses coming out of the soil and yellowish color of water
and oilly bubbling in the water, im just a person trying to uplift our life and hoping
to find 'something' but with lack of proper equiptment and a bit of financial i know i cant
finish what i started,,
so to those that are interested lets talk.. you know who im referring to and where to find me..
all i cant give is my trust.... till then ill wait..

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg258988.html#msg258988

Offline golden eagle
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

275.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Discovery tf900, rangerell
« Reply #185 on: May 23, 2013, 02:28:21 am »
Go Up Go Down

Dear durai, Regarding nagsasalubong creek: You say that you are from Luzon, Do you live near to Angeles City, or CDC?
I have a map of a certain creek that has a Japanese Flag deposit. The was given to me when I was in Angeles City in 2006. It shows 4 deposits around a Y shaped creek.
You have some nasty chemicals in the water, and will have to be disposed of in the correct manner. Are you sure that your creek was not just a dumping ground for old ammunition boxes, oil drums and grenades after the war?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg258994.html#msg258994

Offline durai
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

45.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #186 on: May 23, 2013, 07:47:52 pm »
Go Up Go Down

ok.. i dont know if this a good idea to give my location...
but at this moment im hoping to find someone to help me with this problem..
im fron RIZAl,, mostly on the mountainous area of rizal...
many japanese and korean and some busiinessman are eager to buy our land
some says name your price or just sell the 12 hectares that we have..
of course i turned it down if they have been a little honest with me...
we could have arrive with a good deal..

Posted on: May 23, 2013, 07:41:43 PM
ill take some photos of what we have finish and show it here..
hoping to find someone who could help me with my problem

thx..

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg259074.html#msg259074

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #187 on: May 23, 2013, 11:16:56 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by durai
i turned it down if they have been a little honest with me...
we could have arrive with a good deal

If this is true and I doubt it is, they might want it to build homes on because if its in the mountains they want it for the views, Not Treasure,

Theres over ten thousand of your countrymen here all of you claim you have a good site yet none of you have found anything, wake up because it is all a Lie that people are telling you it never was real and its all just stories,

God I am sick of this rubbish

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg259076.html#msg259076

Offline golden eagle
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

275.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Discovery tf900, rangerell
« Reply #188 on: May 24, 2013, 02:36:37 am »
Go Up Go Down

Dear Durai,
A new book has just been published called General Yamashita's Dream Book: How to Successfully Find Hidden Treasure in the Philippines by Aquila Chrysaestos.
There is a section in this book that lists all of the treasure sites that were excavated in the province of Rizal by President Marcos. These include: San Mateo, Laguna: Vara's and of course the famous site of Teresa 2. Also the Fort Boninfacio Tunnel. At this time Teresa 1 has not been excavated to my knowledge. This site is in a mountain area in Rizal.
And Teresa 2 was only partly excavated by Marcos during the early 1970's. Again massive amounts of gold was left by Marcos due to lack of will on his part. All the maps and details are in this brilliant new book. It has taken the author 6 six years to compile this book and is written by a man that has worked on actual treasure sites. He is not one of these armchair experts that know nothing about the difficulties of treasure hunting in the Philippines. I suggest you buy a copy so that you can study the area where these imperial treasure sites are located. The Koreans and the Japanese know something that you do not! My experience is that will want the land for peanuts, and will try and cheat you out of your share of any treasure that is found.  I hope this reply helps you. There are two versions to this book please see the link below:

Please Register or Login

http://www.amazon.com/General-Yamashitas-Dream-Book-ebook/dp/B00CHJ2FRS/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1369333802&sr=1-1&keywords=general+yamashita%27s+dream+book

General Yamashita's Dream Book: How to successfully find hidden treasure in the  Philippines
The author uses his inquisitive mind to set out and prove the existence of Yamashita's infamous untouched treasure deposits buried all around the Philippine Islands. Working alongside Filipino treasure hunters the author has visited untouched treasure sites in Luzon, Cebu, Davao, General Santos and Glan in Mindanao. It has taken Aquila Chrysaestos over six years to successfully document many original Japanese treasure code books, and treasure maps, for you the reader. Aquila has answered many of the questions that he had while puzzling out the precise way in which the Japanese Imperial family members went about burying the wealth of fourteen South East Asian countries, on land and at sea throughout the islands during 1942 to 1945 when the Japanese Imperial Army occupied the Philippine islands. Using his practical skills and a logical approach to solving many of his unanswered questions, the author has compiled a very comprehensive step by step "how to" book that will aid you the treasure hunter wanting answers to your own Philippine treasure quest. This book is packed with: • 19 sections including the quick reference guide A to Z of treasure signs and symbols • 100 colour drawings, by the author himself many drawn from unknown treasure sites • 150 colour photographs of carved treasure symbols, maps and recovered gold • 30 black and white WWII photographs • 40 black and white diagrams This brilliant gem of a book takes you through every process of planning our own treasure hunt. The equipment you will need, the treasure permits, where to look and how to recover your own piece of war treasure safely, and so much more! Buy this book now and go and live your dream of becoming a successful treasure hunter today! Absolutely fantastic! A real mine of information for the seeker of Japanese war gold buried in the Philippines. In over 400 fact-filled pages, Aquila has cracked the Japanese treasure code and, with up to the minute locating and recovery techniques, paved the way for bringing this vast wealth to the surface. An incredible story and a great read for the armchair treasure hunter too! David Villanueva, treasure hunter and author, Whitstable, UK

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg259081.html#msg259081

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #189 on: May 24, 2013, 11:35:12 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by golden eagle
General Yamashita's Dream Book:

DREAM BOOK, yes and thats all it is dreams and Lies,  Giving poor people false hope and Its nothing more that a Crule JOKE, and its People like you that cause people to get Hurt or even worse getting them to dig Tunnels and massive Pits Putting their Lives in Danger because of the LIES that people like you Spread,

Your in the UK where you get government hand outs and your protected against poverty a roof over your head for nothing and money given for nothing, free health Care and alot more, These Poor People have got Nothing But the Lies you Spread,

Then you come out with crap like they dont want to buy you land for growing Peanuts and that its because they know that the Treasure is Buried There, More Lies,

If you are from that Country then Prove your Claims to be True and Go back there and Dig it Up, If not Keep your Mouth Shut because Some Poor Bugger is going to get Hurt listening to the Crap you are Spreading,

you are a Liar

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg259103.html#msg259103

Print
Pages:  1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20   Go Up
Jump to: