[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2009, 09:31:25 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Cap Miwa, the victim could be you if you are not careful. I am not being rude but I am asking a person who wants my money to show me what he wants to do with it. That's not unreasonable or rude. That's good business. Now your reference to blubbering might be what describes dog44wgm and his tantrum about not paying me any mind. That doesn't bother me because I am going to pay HIM some attention. I guarantee you, I have already warned off a few people from investing in something that is a will of the wisp at the moment.

If he just proves he has an exploration permit I will back off but not before I question the Philippines government about the validity of his permit. But he won't provide that. I can safely bet on that.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6850.msg43014.html#msg43014

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline dog44wgmTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

90.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2009, 12:57:26 am »
Go Up Go Down

cap miwa, thanks, already done, that Ignore button is a wonderful feature.
Great

I want people here to know that I don't ignore someone without good reason. I said I would not divulge details here on a public internet forum, he says "Post your permit details". I said I'm not asking anyone to send money, he wants details "before we send any money". I said I welcome healthy skepticism, he says I have a "trust me" attitude. I ask him politely to read the thread before posting, he insults me. Four examples which show that trying to communicate with this person is pointless. If he brings up a valid question someone else will have to ask it for themselves, I will not waste another word on GoldDigger1950.

Let me state clearly to the reader:

I am not asking you, nor will I ask you, to send money. And I certainly don't expect anyone to travel here based on what I write or say, publicly or privately. Unless you are in Luzon now, or already plan to be here in the next few months, this is not for you.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6850.msg43064.html#msg43064

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2009, 01:00:48 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by dog44wgm
cap miwa, thanks, already done, that Ignore button is a wonderful feature.
Great

I want people here to know that I don't ignore someone without good reason. I said I would not divulge details here on a public internet forum, he says "Post your permit details". I said I'm not asking anyone to send money, he wants details "before we send any money". I said I welcome healthy skepticism, he says I have a "trust me" attitude. I ask him politely to read the thread before posting, he insults me. Four examples which show that trying to communicate with this person is pointless. If he brings up a valid question someone else will have to ask it for themselves, I will not waste another word on GoldDigger1950.

Let me state clearly to the reader:

I am not asking you, nor will I ask you, to send money. And I certainly don't expect anyone to travel here based on what I write or say, publicly or privately. Unless you are in Luzon now, or already plan to be here in the next few months, this is not for you.

Then you either will not or can not prove your claim. I believe you can not. The rest is easy. Ignore me if you wish. Then I get to write whatever I want with no more comment from you. I love it.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6850.msg43066.html#msg43066

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2009, 07:56:10 am »
Go Up Go Down

cap miwa you don't know what pinoy modus is, ur not pinoy, i'm a pinoy, i was born in phil, if you email me then i reply, you will see 3 letters in my email then you will know the truth and why i know very well in pinoy modus. just 3 letters you see in my message.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6850.msg43842.html#msg43842

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2009, 08:10:10 am »
Go Up Go Down

dog44wgm, you don't know really what the pinoy modus is, if, you are sure that you din't really know.

you said, feed the workers, pay them their compensation.

that's it! the modus...

dog44wgm, you'r really a victim in pinoy modus.

if you want an example in pinoy modus that may be same in your situation now, i will post and this is really happened in my place may be a week, last week.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6850.msg43843.html#msg43843

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2009, 08:14:06 am »
Go Up Go Down

cap miwa, my email add flashmobile1@yahoo.com

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6850.msg43844.html#msg43844

Offline cap miwa
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Japan

830.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2009, 10:26:30 am »
Go Up Go Down

you are mistaken ram, i am a pinoy, and it hurts to hear that pinoy modus. when pinoys are victimized by foreigners who come, lure, deceive and steal what they have found, what would you call it?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6850.msg43864.html#msg43864

Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

90.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2009, 07:30:10 pm »
Go Up Go Down

ram, thanks for the concern, but u do not understand the situation. It is our operation, mine and my partner's. We have a crew because we need them to perform my partner's instructions. And their wages are insignificant compared to the equipment, repairs and diesel.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6850.msg43956.html#msg43956

Offline kendavid
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

1465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Master Hunter CX, Treasure Hound
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2009, 09:55:34 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dog44wgm,
Might I suggest something that you have probably thought of yourselves and maybe this will be a confirmation to you. If this is truly an authentic treasure recovery and you haven't been scammed by your phil-jap friend, then you should consider securing your tunnel in a way that will prevent damage and temporarily close and hide your entrance. Go back to work and save enough money to complete your task. Do not disclose ANY information to ANYbody because it only takes one wrong person to get yourselves into a life-threatening situation. Bad things have happened in the past (I'm sure you have heard the stories and/or read the newspapers) and will probably happen again. Don't let your pictures appear in the papers and your names listed as casualties in the headlines. My suggestion to you is the only wise choice here. I know that doesn't help you financially but it may save your life.
If on the other hand, this IS a scam, you can rest assured it will end badly and I would advise you and your partners to stop before you get hurt. No good can come out of a scam. I sincerely hope that you are on the level here. Best of luck to you.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6850.msg43984.html#msg43984

KD

Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

90.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2009, 10:28:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

kendavid, you're right. I am having serious misgivings about being on this forum, we could end up doing some serious damage to ourselves. The risk is not worth it for a few lousy dollars.

I already contacted my old boss in Canada, I'm waiting for him to decide if he wants me back temporarily as a consultant. I figure I could put away $20,000 in 3 months, easy. I'll miss being here, but it's the right thing to do.

Thanks for your input.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6850.msg43987.html#msg43987

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Jump to: