[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands
Referrals: 0

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2010, 06:42:14 pm »
Go Up Go Down

This guy Jack is getting the best of me . These Philipinos  are making jokers out of us . I am getting tired of their remarks . They are insulting us time and time again . Do we have to put up with these guys ? If this is what this net is coming to I will leave . So Christian make up your mind and ban these guys to the Pinoi thread or you will hurt your own net .  Cornelius

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10213.msg66744.html#msg66744

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2010, 06:45:05 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Cornelius, well you unfortunately just can't do anything about it. If people have the obsession to believe in the Yamashita treasure then there is no cure to it. I am amazed at the amount of nonesense asociated with it, too and it makes me wonder about the common sense of man kind ...

In my oppinion it is just the best thing to ignore all this bogus and to leave it to those interested in it.

Or in other words: Don't feed the trolls ....

As far as Jack goes I haven taken the appropriate actions and banned him.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10213.msg66746.html#msg66746

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline gold_digger
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

190.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2010, 07:42:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

so simple old folks if you don't like the post don't read it just ignore it! not all pinoy who posted here are asking money, some pinoy forumer posting here only asking your opinion or ideas about what they found coz this is a treasure hunting forum right? you know some poster here are only beginner, they thought what they found was a marker but it so obvious that its not a man made. if you knew nothing or if you think the posters are idiots so why care to read it and post your insults to the party who only asking your opinion and advice? you who claimed professional treasure hunters/ experts why you are so affected by their post?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10213.msg66758.html#msg66758

Online GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2010, 10:39:11 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by gold_digger
so simple old folks if you don't like the post don't read it just ignore it! not all pinoy who posted here are asking money, some pinoy forumer posting here only asking your opinion or ideas about what they found coz this is a treasure hunting forum right? you know some poster here are only beginner, they thought what they found was a marker but it so obvious that its not a man made. if you knew nothing or if you think the posters are idiots so why care to read it and post your insults to the party who only asking your opinion and advice? you who claimed professional treasure hunters/ experts why you are so affected by their post?

The problem is that when some of us do respond with ideas that don't fall into lockstep behind the ideas of the Yam treasure folks some of them get very insulting and belligerent. Is the idea that everyone is supposed to be in awe of this nonsense? Everyone either lays down any intelligence they may have or get ridiculed for not believing in a fairy tale? This entire matter is discussed without any interference on the Pinoy Forum. What's wrong with taking it over there? At least then everyone will be agreeing with you.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10213.msg66775.html#msg66775

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline gold_digger
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

190.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2010, 01:50:55 am »
Go Up Go Down

guys b4 you can enter to the exclusive forum for pinoys you need to register first aside from the registration you will be done b4 you can post in any thread in this forum. if you notice pinoy forumer who posted and asking some ideas/advices to all, those only beginners in this forum and i'm sure if you asked them they did not know about the exclusive pinoy th thread! i'm sure not all forumer in this forum knew each other here! my point is if you want to be respected by others you have also to show your respect. if happened you dont like their post coz for you they scammers so why care to read their post? i'm sure not all pinoy poster here are asking financial help and you knew that. please show your respect to others if you want also to be respected. dont show to them that you are better that you are expert and he is nothing compare to you coz like what i said you did not knw them and of course they did not knw you also maybe they are newbie in this field but its not right to give your harsh comment to them. 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10213.msg66808.html#msg66808

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2010, 02:06:39 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hello gold_digger,

I agree to you.

I will also change it so new and existing members from the Philippines will automatically be prompte dto the Pinoy board and see it on top.

Frankly I must say that I do not have a predjudide towards the Philippines but I can not take those Ghost stories are pople believing in natural stones as markes or like the latest guy who flooded all the boads with a steel counterweight saying it tested as platinum.

Regards,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10213.msg66809.html#msg66809

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline heromieshane
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

5.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

NONE
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2012, 02:26:49 am »
Go Up Go Down

hey sir.....i need ur help sir..coz iwant the all meaning of rocks i found wen i diging sir.but now i cannot upload...just vissit my post sir thank u...

i found a tirrible rocks have shape.....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10213.msg232092.html#msg232092

Offline nemesis62
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

60.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2012, 07:07:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I think Gold Digger is correct, if you did not want the POST of other, just ignore it. Post your own if you have any. If not then better log out.

For sure you did not know them and many of them have false identity.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10213.msg232688.html#msg232688

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4    Go Up
Jump to: