[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline unicorn58Topic starter
if it,s out there i will try to find it
Foil

i have only been out twice now i have the bug
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom
Referrals: 0

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

trident 2
« on: January 12, 2011, 03:12:37 am »
Go Up Go Down

hi can anybody tell me the easy way to set up a trident 2 detector i have only been out twice and i hav,nt got use to it yet , many thanks  ,,bob Grin

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,20677.msg137085.html#msg137085

Offline corbett lawford
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

35.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab sov gt  laser trident2
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 07:21:46 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi unicorn ive got a trident2 we must be the only ones on the planet,i tried to get imformation of internet forums not a dickie.The trident is the same as the tesoro vaquero thats been tweeked our ground conditions ,all our iron etc ,i think its got a broader iron discrimination than the vaquero.To set it up turn on sens up to about 9or10 before you do this make all the other knobs are on off.Next turn up the threshold antill you get afeint hum,with this model youve got a choice of preset ground ballance or adjustable,leave it on preset to start with,all you need to do now is set disc ,before you do this you should still hear the feint threshold hum,turn the disc up about between iron and foil when you do this the threshold willvanish ,its now ready to go .The detector will be silent antill you hit a target ,at this setting you will hear the odd spits and clicks this is iron and is usually a one way signal only dig 2
way signals,you will still large iron and coke .If you want adjustable or manual ground ballance turn off the disc so that you can hear the threshold raise the coil up and down to the ground about 10 inches while turning the ground ballance arround when doing this the threshold will fluctuate and fade out keep at it antill you get an even tone right down to the ground, after this turn disc backto between iron and foil .Ready to detect.I dont need the pinpoint button get the strongest point of the signal incentre of coil and dig.For more imfo see garrys site uk hope this helps and is not to garbled. best wishes C

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,20677.msg158309.html#msg158309

Offline unicorn58Topic starter
Foil

i have only been out twice now i have the bug
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

trident 2
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 03:26:54 am »
Go Up Go Down

many thanks crawford  sorry it has taken me some time to get back to you i have been transporting polo ponies down to spain i,ll give it a try on the weekend , again many thanks , bob .

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,20677.msg158397.html#msg158397

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: