[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States
Referrals: 0

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2009, 01:22:48 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dell,

first of all there is no ban to you. Maybe you encountered some computer problems our you are just trying to make up a lie.

You write: Dell Sysrems MFD clearly determined the positioning of walls under the ground ...

However this site has been proven to be a natural formation and no Archeological site. There are no walls on it anywhere (in the ground). Hence your MFD found something not in existence, thus it gives false signals at best = doesn't work properly.

Dell, can you please explain what you mean by this:

"stop sanctioning your  Moderators to tell outright lies about me"

Thank you,

Christian

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4484.msg29369.html#msg29369

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2009, 03:53:49 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dell,

you are again just putting up windy talk.

You post reports with the purpose to show your equiopment works. However if someone poinst out a contradiction or in accuracy in those to you, you will suddenly deny the credibility of those reports you had posted yourself.

Re. the ban: You have never been banned from this site nor has your IP address been put on a black list.

Re. Cornelius: Cornelius has absolutely no obligation to appologize as he did not make any false statements. He stated that your equipment does not work and unless you can prove it does, he ain't wrong.

Dell, I have known you for over a decade but I have never seen any proof that your gear works. However I saw reports like from Carl Moreland who proofed the opposite. Out of respect I will not dig any deeper into this.

Regards,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4484.msg29376.html#msg29376

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2009, 03:59:21 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dell keep on posting in the way you see fit . But....stop attacking members . This is not what this forum is for . Wether we agree with you or not is another thing . We just read your messages  and smile a little . But as long as you get other members involved in fighting out your problems and liking to arouse a quarrel I will delete your messages . Now I know that you will say , go ahead  I don't care , so don't complain when we do this so keep our forum as it was suposed to be . Informative , educational  and just a lot of fun to be a member of .   Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4484.msg29377.html#msg29377

Offline Dell_WindersTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2009, 10:49:00 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by {author}
Dell keep on posting in the way you see fit . But....stop attacking members . This is not what this forum is for . Wether we agree with you or not is another thing . We just read your messages  and smile a little . But as long as you get other members involved in fighting out your problems and liking to arouse a quarrel I will delete your messages . Now I know that you will say , go ahead  I don't care , so don't complain when we do this so keep our forum as it was suposed to be . Informative , educational  and just a lot of fun to be a member of .   Cornelius

Thanks Cornelius! It would be nice if you practiced what you preach about attacking members.

You are apparently having fun at the expense of my time. I see my last two replies to Christian have mysteriously disappeared?

I have the posts archived, if you wish for me to paste them back for your viewers to read?  Dell
Posted on: April 10, 2009, 06:03:23 PM
Dell, I have known you for over a decade but I have never seen any proof that your gear works. However I saw reports like from Carl Moreland who proofed the opposite. Out of respect I will not dig any deeper into this.

Regards,

Christian

Christian, I'm sorry you never had the opportunity to join me in the field to see my equipment work, but that is not my fault.

If Carl Morland, has this proof about me that you speak of, then why hasn't he shown it, or do you just accept his word. I have offered my services as a knowledgeable operator, to Carl, to conduct legitimate Scientific field tests on several occasions, but to the best of my knowledge he has never reported his conducting any field tests?

In the light of fact, and his copy cat promotion of Randi, gimmicks,  I find  Carl's, Scientific pretense to be a mockery to  the  real Scientific community.  Carl's criteria for Scientific study is  If he thinks it looks a bit like a Duck, It walks a bit like a Duck, and it sounds to him like a Duck, he will use the name of Science to proclaim it a Duck, whether true, or not. Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4484.msg29446.html#msg29446

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

QUACK QUACK.jpg

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2009, 05:24:00 am »
Go Up Go Down

Dell , Carl Moreland took your unit apart . He showed us what was in it  ( nothing more than a adjustable frequency counter using a  555 timer or maybe even a 655 double timer if you may want it to look better ) . The cost of such a construction is not more than $10 . and than you have the housing included . To put it together will take about 1 hour .  How much are you selling your unit for Dell ? If there are people interested  in your unit I will build it for them ( with profit for my time ) for $20.-   Maybe you should get some competition . Ofcourse I give the same guatantee as you do . If it does not work we just blame it on the operator's skill . Oooops I forgot to charge for the rods  . That will be another  $0.50 .   You  are blaming me for attacking you. Well  Dell  , I am not only attacking  you ,  but I will attack anybody trying to sell junk , using this forum . It gives me a good feeling if I can just prevent ONE possible client for your product to throw his money away . No hard feerlings toward you . You can write anything you want on this forum . You are more than welcome . But ....no selling , or try to sell , or persuading people to buy . Just use the regular commercial possibilities and channels to advertise your product .   And what was it you had to say about Carl Moreland ?  Be carefull Dell it may backfire on you .     Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4484.msg29458.html#msg29458

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2009, 07:47:34 am »
Go Up Go Down

Posted on: Today at 06:24:00 AM Posted by: Cornelius
Insert Quote
Dell , Carl Moreland took your unit apart . He showed us what was in it  ( nothing more than a adjustable frequency counter using a  555 timer or maybe even a 655 double timer if you may want it to look better ) . The cost of such a construction is not more than $10 . and than you have the housing included . To put it together will take about 1 hour .  How much are you selling your unit for Dell ? If there are people interested  in your unit I will build it for them ( with profit for my time ) for $20.-   Maybe you should get some competition . Ofcourse I give the same guatantee as you do . If it does not work we just blame it on the operator's skill . Oooops I forgot to charge for the rods  . That will be another  $0.50 .   You  are blaming me for attacking you. Well  Dell  , I am not only attacking  you ,  but I will attack anybody trying to sell junk , using this forum . It gives me a good feeling if I can just prevent ONE possible client for your product to throw his money away . No hard feerlings toward you . You can write anything you want on this forum . You are more than welcome . But ....no selling , or try to sell , or persuading people to buy . Just use the regular commercial possibilities and channels to advertise your product .   And what was it you had to say about Carl Moreland ?  Be carefull Dell it may backfire on you .     Cornelius

Your going into this business is not a problem for me.  I welcome competition to the electronics people manufacturing, and selling LRL's and ripping off consumers with huge over inflated prices.  If you can do what you say you can do, I'll be happy to help with field testing, and place your products on my websites for FREE.

Let me Know when you can get started?   Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4484.msg29463.html#msg29463

« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 09:20:25 am by Dell_Winders »

Offline Sue
Gold Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Female
United States

18259.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2009, 10:17:30 am »
Go Up Go Down

You're more than capable of taking care of yourself and always like a nice guy - I admire you for that as I'd probably be blowing gaskets.  Smiley Maybe I'm blind, but I don't see that you are selling anything on this forum. Hang tight! Sue

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4484.msg29469.html#msg29469

« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 10:24:03 am by Sue »
Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2009, 10:35:16 am »
Go Up Go Down

Dell it would be worth $20. toprove that the VR 800 does not work . Building for you ?  Are you kidding . I would do the same you are doing , ripping off people .    Let 's see what is in the  VR 800 .  ( see the schematic down below )   .
1)  there are 7 potentiometers   . Cheap ones who can be adjusted with a screwdriver  price= 7 X $0.50  wholesale   total $3.50
2) 2 resistors  ,  one 470 Ohm and one  1 Kilo Ohm   price  2 X $0.20                                                                   total $0.40
3) 2 capacitors  of  0.1  Mf       price   2 X $0.25                                                                                                 total $0.50
4) 6 red / green   Leds             price  6 X  $0.20                                                                                                 total $ 1.20
5) 1 rotating switch  ( 6 position )   price  $ !.75                                                                                                  total $ 1.75
6) 1 Plastic housing                       price wholesale  $ 6.00                                                                                   total $ 6.00 

If you add these amounts together you will get a grand total of ........................................ $ 13.35 
Now  .....the VR 800  retails for about $ 1995.-     while the parts are only costing  $13.35   , do you think that is fair ?
Even if you spend half a day assembling the unit  there is still something very wrong here . Call it what you want but I think this is a rip-off .
Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4484.msg29471.html#msg29471

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

Schematic VR800 -2.jpg

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2009, 11:13:46 am »
Go Up Go Down

You're more than capable of taking care of yourself and always like a nice guy - I admire you for that as I'd probably be blowing gaskets.   Maybe I'm blind, but I don't see that you are selling anything on this forum. Hang tight! Sue

Sue, you are a great lady. I've always admired and respected you. Thank you for your kind words of encouragement.  you are a wonderful asset to Christian's forums.  Thank You!   Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4484.msg29473.html#msg29473

« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 11:16:49 am by Dell_Winders »

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2009, 06:53:39 pm »
Go Up Go Down

One of these gentlemen is a know nothing armchair TH who has attacked several members Dell is just the last in line  Mr. Cornelius I to wish you would move on before you kill this board.

Seldom

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4484.msg29505.html#msg29505

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Print
Pages:  1 2 3   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.