[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline dr.dtector
GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Gold Member

FALSE CAUSE A BANANA DONT HAVE A BACKBONE
GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States
Referrals: 0

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2007, 07:54:48 pm »
Go Up Go Down

well im bein a smartass cause they're bein smartass,& im puttin their fairytale startrek stuff down cause theyr puttin me down by expacting me to swallow this second grader crap.
never no pics.never hear bout this second grader crap cep on this site.i dont mind expressing myself one bit just like they dont mind expressing themselves one bit.
sit around & play w/rocks..the mighty rock say treasure here...my coat hanger say gold here!i feel im actually helpin these easter bunnies by hopefully makin'm put up or shut upSHOW ME THE MONEY~TALK IS FOR LOSERS & CHEATS

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1561.msg16508.html#msg16508

BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Offline art3811
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you1

Activity
0%

1114.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2007, 08:16:41 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hey Bugar....I alway's tell people to try Dowsing before they try LRL's. For me using a LRL is a physical thing and not mental. I have a thread at

Please Register or Login where I try to explain how dowsing works for me. In my opinon if you can not find the natural signal lines you will fail with a LRL. I know there are a lot of people who will not agree with me but that is just the way it is. After you learn to dowse using the natural signal lines I would be happy to tell you about how to buy CHEAP LRL's that work. I have a few Thousands of dollars in these units and find them quite useful..Art

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1561.msg16509.html#msg16509

Offline oRo
Silver Member

Gold is where it's left behind.
Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

1190.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Infinium VibraProbe
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2007, 10:58:11 pm »
Go Up Go Down

A prospecting buddy mostly just liked to run his rig in the river, but being the helpful sort ended up dowsing ore deposits for others. His last project was tracing a gold bearing vein across two counties. They put him in a helicopter and they did an aerial pattern while he used his device to plot unto a topo map. Next on the ground they drove him around in a van so he could locate dips and saddles. Then lastly he walked and dowsed a few select places for sampling sites at outcrops. They asked me to do the core drilling , but I was already on other work. The eventual drilling showed he had laid out the main strike and several off-shoots. Pretty amazing. Some would get spooked when they saw him dowsing in a moving vehicle, a bit of a mind full for the uninitiated. My old mining buddy passed on while opening up a section of the river that had been in private hands for 120 years, he is missed by many. His dowsing device was a simple set of L-rods in handles with bearings.

An other friend did dowsing for the oil industry. They took his work in a serious manner and would not have paid him over 34 years unless he was saving them money. He showed me a few things. His device was the pendulum.

Many places use dowsing for water location, from governments to private concerns.

These folks used dowsing as a tool, but in most cases had no idea on how it works.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1561.msg16515.html#msg16515

Offline Goldfinger
Silver Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

370.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Gold Bug 2
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2007, 07:12:31 am »
Go Up Go Down

This entire subject ( LRL's) belongs on a theology forum and certainly not on a forum where metal detectors - which are based on scientific principal- are used.

Steve

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1561.msg16526.html#msg16526

Offline Goldfinger
Silver Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

370.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Gold Bug 2
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2007, 07:31:50 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by dr.dtector
I DIG THIS BUNK..
I'M CONVERTING MY OLD CIGAR BOXES INTO TRICORDERS W/HOTNCOLD RUNNING WATER IN CASE I NEED A SHOWER :Smiley

How much do you plan on charging for this unit? Who knows? You can find probably  find someone on this forum who can make it work!!!! Then you can file for a patent, sell them and become a millionaire. Grin Grin

Been around- Things are just back to normal for me.

Steve

By the way- if you all are seriously thinking about buying a LRL or an MFD -try Ebay first- Ooops
you can't find them on Ebay either. Huh? Hmmmm Huh? I wonder why Huh? Huh?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1561.msg16527.html#msg16527

« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 09:41:36 am by Goldfinger »
Offline art3811
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you1

Activity
0%

1114.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2007, 10:28:07 am »
Go Up Go Down

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE.      If you can defy the laws of physics- you would be a billionaire and you certainly wouldn't be wasting your time posting  here on this forum. 
Steve
This entire subject ( LRL's) belongs on a theology forum and certainly not on a forum where metal detectors - which are based on scientific principal- are used.
Steve

Hey Steve.....I am not a billionaire....I just happen to enjoy being in the outdoors. If I make a few bucks with my rods It means some free trips to me. One of my many treasure hunting tools happens to be a metal detector. It works great when used for the purpose it was designed for.

The owner of this forum has seen fit to allow us to discuss this subject in our own little part of this forum. You don't have to read this part of the forum which is your choice....Art

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1561.msg16533.html#msg16533

Offline Bugar
Silver Member

IF IT BEEPS=DIGIT
Thank you3

Activity
0%
Male
United States

505.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Scorpion,Garrett Master Hunter,And Garrett Scorpion #2
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2007, 11:39:47 am »
Go Up Go Down

I'm just havin' a awful time tryin to figure out how these will distuingish what's what, Now iv'e detected in the continental divide up to 10,000 ft down to the oceans and below sea level, , many,many states and enviorments since 1975, and don't seem like where i dig or scoop or whatever, i'm gonna end up with some pure trash, several relics too, cause i dig ALL signals, found some mighty weird stuff, with  cheapo detectors, and some o the most expensive on the market, but dangit, just can't git it thru m head (old that it is) how a LRL, or a coathanger can find  GOOD stuff, guess i just gotta be showed, right now i'm gonna drop this subject, and go do somethin i know about, just felt like sayin a little more, sorry folks. Huh?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1561.msg16545.html#msg16545

If It Beeps=DIGIT

Offline Dell_WindersTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2007, 01:43:04 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Goldfinger

Steve

Steve, The theme of this forum is clearly about Treasure Hunting, and not just about metal detectors.

Fortunately, I learned to Dowse, and  proper use of Frequency Discrimination LRL, which have been  very helpful,time saving   tools in my own Treasure searches, as it has been for other Professionals.

I'm grateful there are other options available for Treasure Hunters to search for deep buried Treasure, without  being confined to the depth limitations of conventional metal detectors that cater to the  hobby industry.

I introduced the first ELSEC underwater PI metal detector to the US market, thru Kellyco.  PI opened a whole new wonderful world for the ability of marine treasure Salvors, to locate and recover Treasure underwater, deep under the sand & coral.  There were a lot of growing pains, problems, and prejudice before PI became a universally  accepted method of locating Treasure.

There were then, as there are now, old dogs, that couldn't  be taught to learn new tricks and lost out on the rewards. 

This is not intended to be an endorsement for Electroscope. My own experience with their products doesn't  justify their advertising claims. Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1561.msg16561.html#msg16561

« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 01:57:17 pm by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline dr.dtector
GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Gold Member

GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2007, 01:10:17 pm »
Go Up Go Down

DEAR COUNCIL ESQ. STEVE,
WHERE THE F HAVE U BEEN?? Grin

I HOPE IT WASNT THE CLAP OR SOMETHIN THAT KEPT YOU FROM POSTIN!

@ LEAST YOUR FINGERS R STILL WORKIN!

WHO KNOWZTHO,THESE DUDES MIGHT BE MAKIN A TUN W/LRL TO SUCKERSNSUCH  I MIGHT BUY 2 OF'M & DOUBLE THE AMOUNT OF TAKE!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1561.msg16715.html#msg16715

BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Offline dr.dtector
GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Gold Member

GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2007, 01:12:17 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by art3811
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE.      If you can defy the laws of physics- you would be a billionaire and you certainly wouldn't be wasting your time posting  here on this forum. 
Steve
Steve

Hey Steve.....I am not a billionaire....I just happen to enjoy being in the outdoors. If I make a few bucks with my rods It means some free trips to me. One of my many treasure hunting tools happens to be a metal detector. It works great when used for the purpose it was designed for.

The owner of this forum has seen fit to allow us to discuss this subject in our own little part of this forum. You don't have to read this part of the forum which is your choice....Art

I GET A CHARGE READING THIS STUFF

I ALSO GET A CHARGE WATCHIN FANASY ISLAND..BOZZ DA PLANE.. DA PLANE.. Grin

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1561.msg16716.html#msg16716

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Jump to: