[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline bluenoserTopic starter
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you150

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

16258.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: March 20, 2009, 06:45:43 pm »
Go Up Go Down

From the land of the Bluenose.....I'm sure at one time or another we all run across something in this hobby that may mildly irk us, is slightly unpleasant or son of a seahorse upsetting so here goes dis bouys rant:

Mobile manuire makers does the trick here.  Dey sneak up on youz and then let lose.  Scares the halibut out of dis bouy so I resolved dat youz...don't wear headphones so I can be aware but that is not the worst me son.  Den dem ground pounders start to trying to set a fire on da leg.....up and down and in and out.  Man dat is annoying as stepping on a sea urchin but dat is not the worst youz. The worst is when youz a going down on a gud bell tone from da Freedom Three Plus and you kneel , yes git down on all fours and din youz  smell something a funny and the light gozz on in da fridge and you know you are in da doggie dew.  Man if that don't bite the fin off an albacore tuna.  Den youz go home smeeling like a cow paddie and da wife she really says youz in dashitz and gives youz da scolding shoulder  Dat is all dis bouy has to rant about what is youz?

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4124.msg27614.html#msg27614

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: