[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Dell_WindersTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Referrals: 0

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2007, 09:09:14 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I've posted this computer  generated image from the data obtained from  Ground Resistivity measurements of a Dowsed location as being a possible KGC depository, in Alabama.

I had dowsed this one spot within several hundred acres of land as being a Vault, with an entrance shaft on one end, that leads  to a network of tunnels on the other end . Inside the vault I had Dowsed an Iron cannon pointing toward the tunnels. Information Dowsing indicated the bore of the cannon was filled with Gold, and there were Kegs of Gold coins placed beside the cannon. Dowsing also indicated a series of elaborate  Booby traps.

The information added to this image is Dowsed information, and  may not be true, or accurate.  Only ground truthing will reveal exactly what the anomaly is.  Dell

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1957.msg16870.html#msg16870

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

alvault.jpg

« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 12:34:11 am by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline Sue
Gold Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Female
United States

18259.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2007, 10:11:45 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Dell_Winders
The majority of Dowsed Treasure locations never get dug for one reason or another. Dell

Several years ago a dowser with the initials of A.O. contacted me and asked if I was interested in checking out a treasure x he'd dowsed in my state. It was gangster loot near the KS/OK border. The next time I was down in that area, I used the topo map he'd sent me and easily found the X. It was in 40 acre suburban development, and X was a ravine filled with about a dozen or more old 1930s gangster era cars all piled together to stop erosion. I truly believe there's probably money there, but it's not exactly like I can just grab a shovel and retrieve it. A friend of mine races cars and has a long flat bed truck. We've talked of contacting the owners to see if they'd let us buy the vehicles and remove them. Quite a task plus the cars are doing a good job of stopping erosion so they might not want them removed for any price.  I was very impressed with the map dowser's abilities. Sue

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1957.msg16872.html#msg16872

Offline art3811
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you1

Activity
0%

1114.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2007, 05:23:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hey Sweet Sue....I checked a spot that was dowsed for gold coins. No gold coins but there was a flat rock with an arrow carved on it....Yes...I will follow the arrow when I have the time...Art

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1957.msg16976.html#msg16976

Offline Sue
Gold Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Female
United States

18259.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2007, 06:37:22 pm »
Go Up Go Down

That's cool, Art. Sure the arrow isn't pointing to down under the rock <hmmm> Neat that the dowser picked up on the spot, isn't it. Let us know when you find it - code is ok <smile> Sue

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1957.msg16987.html#msg16987

Offline dr.dtector
GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Gold Member

FALSE CAUSE A BANANA DONT HAVE A BACKBONE
GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2007, 08:28:01 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I SEEN 2 BILLION ROCKS W/U NAME IT ON'M.CROWS FEET, ARROWS,INITIALS,NUMBERS,NAMES,HOLES,P-K NAILS,DATES, WHATEVER~

TO OTHER HUMANS,THEY ARE KNOWN AS CONTROL POINTS,SO THAT ONE MAY CONTINUE SURVEYING UNINTERRUPTED W/A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF MATHMATICAL CERTAINTY.

OR IT COULD BE BLACKBEARDS STUFF :Smiley

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1957.msg16990.html#msg16990

BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Offline art3811
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you1

Activity
0%

1114.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2007, 08:25:38 am »
Go Up Go Down

dr.dtector...and it is not strange when someone gives you the GPS cord. of these rocks from a 1000 miles away.....Art

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1957.msg17008.html#msg17008

Offline dr.dtector
GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Gold Member

FALSE CAUSE A BANANA DONT HAVE A BACKBONE
GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2007, 10:08:06 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by art3811
dr.dtector...and it is not strange when someone gives you the GPS cord. of these rocks from a 1000 miles away.....Art

YES~IT IS STRANGE~THATS MY WHOLE BEEF! Grin

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1957.msg17106.html#msg17106

BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Offline d.p.swing
Copper Member

just do it!
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

370.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

garrett2500
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2009, 03:18:15 pm »
Go Up Go Down

hey dell let me in on your secret to map dowsing   gniswod

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1957.msg22599.html#msg22599

Offline Dell_WindersTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2009, 09:03:53 am »
Go Up Go Down

I don't have any secret. It's just ordinary map, photo & information Dowsing. I consciously ask myself specific  questions, and allow my sub-conscious via ideomotor reflexes to swing the pendulum (needle & thread)  to a selected target and circle the target location. Then  I ask the yes & no, questions to obtain information about the target. 

It's a slow, time consuming process to obtain information one byte at a time, analyze the data, and interpret it correctly. Most people won't take the time and patience to become proficient. For me, the  Scale  of the map, or photo is important. 1inch = 1 mile, I can be as much as a mile off the target. 1 inch = 1 foot, I can be as much as a foot off the target.

Folks are going to think you are crazy, talking to yourself, and if you speak of your success, they will rationalize the event and criticize to justify their own mentality and self interests.  Several Dowsers I know don't discuss their practice in  public because of being   mocked and ridiculed.

Unfortunately, there are very few Scientific answers to the ability of the human mind. One TV documentary I saw on a study of the human brain concluded, that humans are psychic, on a sub-conscious level.

In my view, mental Dowsing is a mental programming to  establish direct  communication between our conscious mind, and our sub-conscious.  Our sub-conscious appears  to have access to Information and knowledge that our limited conscious minds are totally unaware of.  Dowsing, is learning to tap into the  knowledge that can be accessed by our sub-conscious. It's up to our conscious minds to become aware, and correctly interpret what our sub-conscious is telling us. Devote the time, patience, and practice into it, and anyone can become successful Dowsers.

Good Luck!         Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1957.msg22642.html#msg22642

« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 09:57:31 am by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline oRo
Silver Member

Gold is where it's left behind.
Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

1190.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Infinium VibraProbe
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2009, 10:47:02 am »
Go Up Go Down

'Devote the time, patience, and practice into it, and anyone can become successful Dowsers.
Good Luck! Dell'

Thanks for the encouragement Dell. I am keeping an open mind and trying not to be opinionated about dowsing this year. In the past I have always felt spooked, hyper self-conscious when dowsing. I have been trying how-to and tips by just trying it and not over thinking the situation. I have felt the 'pull' and several really strong movements. I think if I can figure out a systematic approach, sort of like self imposed rules and steps to follow it may be a good way for a beginner to start out. A simple methodology for each type of search, go through the steps, record the results, review when done. Like the data logger detector combination for searching a defined area.

There have been several other interesting discoveries over the last year or so that go along with the, humans are psychic, on a sub-conscious level. One is that humans give off photons from the fingernails and eyes. Another is that humans are pretty good at precognition when the events are assigned by computer. There is even some indication that humans can effect computer processing collectively.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1957.msg22651.html#msg22651

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4   Go Up
Jump to: