[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline jaxx2010Topic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Malaysia
Referrals: 0

160.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2010, 07:46:57 am »
Go Up Go Down

U know all my pic are taken from Magellen island that Y I believe Sir F. Magellen must left me a fortune to recover on this island, he & his crew died in philipine fighting the warrior there, may god & bless his soul & the crew soul & let them  rest in peace. Amen.  Amen Amen Amen

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18898.msg132655.html#msg132655

Offline edjcox
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United States

745.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Safari
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2010, 08:22:09 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Magellan was an explorer and carried little treasure other than trade goods. He had to barrow the money for the voyage. I know of nothing that indicates Magellan had any treasure aboard his ships other than the normal funds and trade goods carried for interactions and repairs/supplies.

Luck be with you, but I think your seeking blindly...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18898.msg132798.html#msg132798

Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Malaysia

160.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2010, 10:34:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Clapp Edjcox thanks for the advise.
How much money does Magellen owe U in 1500 AC ? by now it should worth Billion + intrest, are they in USD or Gold.
In the land of the blinds no body can tell what is Gold & what is not gold. If they can hear the beep good enough. Exhausted Detecting

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18898.msg132824.html#msg132824

Offline edjcox
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United States

745.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Safari
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2010, 02:20:26 am »
Go Up Go Down

Here's some facts for you
The expedition was funded largely by the Spanish Crown and provided with ships carrying supplies for two years of travel. Expert cartographer Jorge Reinel and Diogo Ribeiro, a Portuguese who had started working for Charles V in 1518[12] as a cartographer at the Casa de Contrataci?n, took part in the development of the maps to be used in the travel. Several problems arose during the preparation of the trip, including lack of money, the king of Portugal trying to stop them, Magellan and other Portuguese incurring suspicion from the Spanish and the difficult nature of Faleiro.[13] Finally, thanks to the tenacity of Magellan, the expedition was ready. Through the bishop Juan Rodr?guez de Fonseca they obtained the participation of merchant Christopher de Haro, who provided a quarter of the funds and goods to barter.

Notice he barowed the money for the trip... and as it was it was deemed inadequate... Treasure???

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18898.msg132842.html#msg132842

Offline dign4it
Copper Member

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

495.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

arc-geo mini
« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2011, 11:59:39 am »
Go Up Go Down

If this is a legitimate monument then all I have to say is that this is one awesome photo!! 
  The problem with treasure signs is this: ALL TREASURE SIGNS HAVE A CONSTANT, AND CONSISTANT VALUE.   Each treasure/mine site monument is unique in the fact that  ALL OF THE INFORMATION NEEDED TO GET TO THE MINE/TREASURE must be "consolidated into the fewest amount of signs possible, due to coding requirements.  For example, the monument shown in this specific photo will probably NEVER be seen again at any other site (however, the basic symbols used can be found at any site, just in different configurations and incoporations), simply because the info being "transferred" to you, the treasure hunter, is unique to this specific site.  The owl symbol is "constant".  It means "treasure accumulation room".  The mouth symbol is "constant" in that it means "opening of the tunnel".  But problems arise when these known treasure symbols are "incorporated as needed" into the monument and you, as the treasure hunter, cannot "dissect" and separate one sign from another, which allows you to "draw" the info needed to locate this treasure room.
  The fact of the matter is that there are many (thousands) of cases where treasure symbols not only have to be combined with other symbols (for the purpose of "transferring" to you, the reader of these treasure signs, the information needed to locate this specific treasure room), but they also have to be abbreviated (due to coding techniques). 
  It is a fact that, when combining these symbols, that we as treasure hunters can all see something different (due to our own abilty/inability).  The fact about this photo is that it leads to a treasure room, this is why the owl is prominent.  However, there is also a "mouth" symbol incorporated into this monument, which causes some treasure hunters to see a face. 
  jaxx2010 nailed it hard when he said that there is an owl within this rock, and the reason that is owl is so prominent is simple:it's telling you that "this monument leads to a treasure accumulation room"..  The mouth is representing the actual tunnel opening (which has been covered over).  The very rock itself tells you which side of the hill to look on in order to locate this treasure room.
  There is no doubt that this monument leads to a treasure accumulation room (at least to people who know treasure signs and rock incorporation).  This monument is giving you EVERYTHING that you need to know in order to locate this treasure room.....GUARANTEED!!!
 Thank-you for sharing this monument with us.  It IS awesome!!!  I simply LOVE IT!!!!  Thanks again for sharing it!!!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18898.msg135318.html#msg135318

Offline Karl
Knight
Gold Member

Thank you211

Activity
0%
Male
United States

15290.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounter Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 , Famous Trails MD3005 ,Cen-Tech Pin Pointer MD
« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2011, 12:49:02 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I think we are being Trolled !!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18898.msg135324.html#msg135324

"Keep Digging Its Down There Somewhere" Treasure Hunting, Gold and Coins.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

internet-troll-college-humor.jpg

Offline Kurtis
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2011, 05:00:06 pm »
Go Up Go Down

leave a man to his reality if he sees a face then that's his dream just think about all the times someone told you that your perception was wrong I was told that I was wasting my time looking for diamonds in parking lots but a few weeks ago I found a small pendant just to prove them wrong  Cheesy

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18898.msg135364.html#msg135364

Offline Photodog
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

55.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Gold bug 2, Infinium LS, Lobo Super Trax
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2011, 08:12:08 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I don't know anything about Magellen island, but I can see some interesting things in your pic's. Wish your pic's were better quality. Good luck

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18898.msg144787.html#msg144787

Offline edjcox
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United States

745.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Safari
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2011, 02:00:30 am »
Go Up Go Down

The first known contact between Guam and the West occurred when Ferdinand Magellan anchored his small 3-ship fleet in Umatac Bay on March 6, 1521. Hungry and weakened from their long voyage, the crew hastily prepared to go ashore and restore provisions. However, the excited native Chamorro's, who did not share the Spaniards concept of ownership, canoed out first and began helping themselves to everything that was not nailed down. The weakened sailors had trouble fending off the tall and robust natives until a few shots from the Trinidad's big guns frightened them off the ship and they retreated into the surrounding jungle. Magellan was eventually able to obtain rations and offered iron, a commodity highly prized by Neolithic peoples, in exchange for fresh fruits, vegetables and water. Details of Magellan's visit, and the first known Western documentation of Guam and the Chamorro, come from the journal of Antonio Pigafetta, Magellan's chronicler and one of only 18 original crew members to survive Ferdinand Magellan's ill-fated circumnavigation of the globe.

These guys were starving and wracked with scurvy for the voyaged across the Pacfic with little fresh food. They had few trade goods at this point after working there wayy down the coast of South America and out across the Pacific. Treasure they had noe of and certainly no inclination to leave any behind on the islands they encountered. The crew that finally made it back had little to show for there exploration other than spices. The trip was a financial failure for the sponsors but certainly proved the world was indeed round but that the Pacific was much larger than they had forseen.

I would recommend searching any areas you have clues for. Look for Iron relics as these were mostly what Ferdi's crew left behind in trade for food, vegetables, and fruit. 

Good luck.. You never know what you might stumble across.  Certainly gold is a possibility...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18898.msg144854.html#msg144854

Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Malaysia

160.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2011, 01:17:39 am »
Go Up Go Down

Just come back from site having headache, my machine speaks spainish ony, it says ORO & % 80 VALIOSO
I don't speak nor understand what it mean what a stupid machine.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18898.msg149388.html#msg149388

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
Jump to: