[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline theChadTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

150.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

whites DFX
« on: December 16, 2009, 02:08:31 pm »
Go Up Go Down

i finally got some photos to show the trailhead markers i found as well as an indian face on side of hill? and maybe the hole that it points to? or not...the first trailhead marker was about 8 ft tall with a face and a hole through the middle to look through.  once looking through the hole it lined up with the 2nd trail marker which in person looked more like a fist coming out of the ground.  in person there appeared to be a thumb on one side and the knuckles appeared more defined if that is what it is supposed to be.    once looking through the 2nd marker (fist) there did appear a light or beacon shining at 12 noon and did disappear around 12:40 but it was im guessing prob 60 miles away atop a hill.  i never made it to look for the light to see if it was a possible sun marker or not.  to the left of fist half mile away was what looked like an indian face looking 45 degree upward.  this might of course be just a natural rock formation but i do know how crafty they were back then.  the face was pointing towards a tall rock precipice about 1/4 mile away on which atop i saw a hole or cave.  from bottom of hill to top standing above the hole it was around 300ft up and was much more vertical than it appears in the photo.  without climbing fear and my 12 year old son standing on top with the wind blowing i decided we should head back to live and explore another day.  looking in the hole from atop another peak 100yds away it appeared the hole was around 15 - 20 ft deep.  could be nothing but never know ive heard the saying before that when indians stole stuff off the pilgrims that they sometimes put "where only eagles dare fly" but who knows.  hope you like the photos.  chad

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10029.msg62999.html#msg62999

There are 5 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

HOLEATOPPRECIPICE1.jpg
HOLEATOPPRECIPICE2.jpg
INDIANFACE1.jpg
TRAILHEADMARKER1.jpg
TRAILMARKERFIST1.jpg

Print