[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline mki
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

305.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Sovereign GT
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2010, 06:45:40 pm »
Go Up Go Down

dign4it, that's not really nice to say especially from a person that do not make a difference between Latin and Cyrillic alphabets!!!

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18279.msg118786.html#msg118786

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2010, 06:46:27 pm »
Go Up Go Down

i am still amused that people who run (moderate) a treasure hunting web site are so blind to the very things that they are, SUPPOSEDLY, experts in.

News flash home boy there is know treasure sign there are in 99% of the pictures you have posted. In fact you can find no record of treasure signs in any document before 1920. We have let you run around with your off the wall theory's and will continue to let you but you will not disrespect members or mod's.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18279.msg118787.html#msg118787

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline Rattlesnake Joe
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

965.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett 250 ace,  Whites DI Pro,  Fisher two box
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2010, 08:17:38 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Ah come on seldom come clean you are a moderator and purposely foul the waters of truth with disinformation.  Yes this web site is a Disinformation site of the very secret societies that control the world.  Happy to see that someone else has eyes to see this too.  Way to go dign4it, perhaps other non moderators will join in and voice their opinion also.
{alt} Contentiously trying to start trouble and being rude to members and mod's 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18279.msg118795.html#msg118795
http://www.thunting.com/smf/Themes/default/images/warnpmod.gif

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2010, 08:47:11 pm »
Go Up Go Down

NO Joe you and your kind are the ones who foul the waters with your secret societies new world order theory. Which you have no proof of.
I have been a treasure hunter for 40 years and mine has been in the bank since 1986, if I never write another article pick up another detector I got money to last me the rest of my life. It was not found by following conspiracy theory's or thinking every rock was a sign it was recovered by research and hard work.
 Joe you have been warned once about starting trouble you will not get another.   

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18279.msg118798.html#msg118798

Offline soulis1Topic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Greece

140.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2010, 02:57:46 am »
Go Up Go Down

We have 3 different regions
2 relating to the period 1940-1949
History
The war weakened financial period 1940-1949 Greece, divided
interior and has created serious problems in its northern borders.
The Civil War, under the official reason was "the third round, one of the most strenuous efforts of the Communist Party in the period 1940-1949 to seize power, was marked" mutiny "and" mob "
H assistance of England to Greece to distinguish grouped into 2 periods at 06/30/1943 7000000 pounds and how the next year when he started clasping the situation in Greece (determination of the strength of ELAS and other stuffy EDES, kitsampatzakides , NEC etc) almost as many.
From 07/01/1943 to 06/30/1944 lires.Einai 5 million pounds 12000000 TOTAL EXPENDITURE

and 3 part sets 1897 / 1944
History
After apotychian OF varchovistikis revolutionary movement in autumn 1902 in the Eastern Macedonia, c. varchovistikai symmoriai, c. opoiai not returned to the Bulgarian territory, diespasthisan in her mountains. In their own case with Tash santralistikas gang amfoterai century and portions of the Bulgarian Komitata endeavored to maintain in the energeian Tas revolutionary organizations, opoiai cent seats in the countryside. That or the quite difficult, especially in the Dytikin Macedonia, in which the Turkish army was established in the cities and villages, dienirgei detailed investigation into the villages, almost every day. Therefore remain numerous dielythisan of gangs, and members of apokryptontai be compelled to special underground crypt
The story says that officers attached to train guerillas agreed, in order not ever get the money to their destination. (All but all the "good" jobs have inside information). They made a battle scene. The soldiers of the train did not know anything. The part that took me and told me "here was" (sic), we found fragments of bullets and rocks seemed riddled with bullets. rocks (unique in the region) became the battle and hid the money. As for the soldiers, who did not clean the guerillas, killed the officers. Fifteen years after learning from an old shepherd that the guerillas (Bulgarian) took 10 mules loaded with their share and left the mountains. Where "Shut" animals from fatigue buried the money and there was a cave Come to think and Turkish officers reasonably could not have come back and say: "We are here." with gold and soldiers. Out I went and they, and why not not match the reality in the course of the guerilla. What I do not know history, from Turkish sources, an amount of gold they carried.

pleasant  soulis1
Translated from Greek to English google

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18279.msg118829.html#msg118829

Whoever seeks, FINDS......!!

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2010, 02:31:52 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Rattlesnake Joe
Ah come on seldom come clean you are a moderator and purposely foul the waters of truth with disinformation.  Yes this web site is a Disinformation site of the very secret societies that control the world.  Happy to see that someone else has eyes to see this too.  Way to go dign4it, perhaps other non moderators will join in and voice their opinion also.

Nobody here is spreading disinformation except for you and others who believe in fairy tales, mate. There are no secret societies controlling the world. Those are works of fiction, mate. There is no DaVinci Code. There is no Illuminati. There is no Knights of the Golden Circle. All fairy tales for dreamers who still believe there's a Leprechaun at the end of every rainbow with a pot of gold.

Don't forget, mate. You asked for comments by other moderators. While I'm not so bothered by your posts as Seldom is, I find most of your posts to be absolutely useless. Since you stay within the boundaries of good taste and politeness, I mostly skip over your posts or read them by scanning rather than digesting.

Like flies circling a dead cow, the conspiracy theorists, LRL folks and Yamashita people all seem to find each other and swarm.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18279.msg118885.html#msg118885

« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 02:34:18 pm by GoldDigger1950 »

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2010, 04:06:14 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Leprechaun at the end of every rainbow with a pot of gold.

O MAN him to!!!!!!!!!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18279.msg118886.html#msg118886

Offline Rattlesnake Joe
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

965.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett 250 ace,  Whites DI Pro,  Fisher two box
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2010, 09:04:24 pm »
Go Up Go Down

seldom likes to call people names.  He called me a Troll.  Okay seldom I'll use your very own words, "prove it, with documented facts out of contempory newspapers, books, magazines etc ".  I have never lived under a bridge.  Prove I am a Troll!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18279.msg118901.html#msg118901

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2010, 09:17:54 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Good Bye Joe

Your constant trouble making must come to an end. As you will not take a hint I will ask Christian to ban you. 

Posted on: October 05, 2010, 10:12:30 PM
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion

Yeah thats you

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18279.msg118903.html#msg118903

Offline tertiaryjim
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

100.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab explorer se
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2010, 09:53:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I don't know anything about secret societies but I do know that Dign4it has a lot of knowledge and experience following the signs that Seldom claims don't exist.  Seldom-Why would you moderate if you refuse to believe ?      Jim

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18279.msg118909.html#msg118909

« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 10:33:00 pm by seldom »
Print
Pages:  1 2 3   Go Up
Jump to: