[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2011, 06:35:13 pm »
Go Up Go Down

You going to find it hard to find a detector that will detect something at 4 meters and if you do its not going to be cheap

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19326.msg151304.html#msg151304

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline Ridge Runner
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2011, 04:25:44 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by watcher
No Coil. It is a Nano-Inoac-Resonance device that is programable to any element on the Periodic Table. If you are looking for gold. It only finds gold. All elements vibrate at a slightly different frequency. This can be detected.
Watcher

Hey, I'm a bit of a Bull S*%@A myself but it is nice to hear a professional

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19326.msg152302.html#msg152302

Offline watcher
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

75.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Whites TM 808, Garrett AT Pro, H3 Tec Super Alien
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2011, 07:21:54 pm »
Go Up Go Down

auminesweeper

No problem. Remain skeptical. That way I won't have to worry about any competition in the field.
You probably still wonder where the little man in the TV goes when you turn it off at night.

watcher

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19326.msg152547.html#msg152547

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2011, 08:11:53 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Nano-Inoac-Resonance device

What a load of nonsense.

You probably still wonder where the little man in the TV goes when you turn it off at night.

Watcher your rudeness and insults will not fly here. Say what you have to say but remember others also have a right to their opinion.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19326.msg152556.html#msg152556

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline Ridge Runner
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2011, 02:43:08 am »
Go Up Go Down

Since the H3 is on the market and works as advertised. It would be worth checking out. As long as there are cache hunters who prefer the old ways. There will be less competition in the field. And I prefer it that way.
Teslahunter had a question. It has been answered. I am sure by his name that he was already aware of Tesla's experiments on the subject. A new age is here for the treasure hunters.
Watcher

If this modern day marvel is all that you say and he is aware of it, then why would a person come asking and looking
for something else

Quote:Posted by watcher
auminesweeper

No problem. Remain skeptical. That way I won't have to worry about any competition in the field.

watcher

Watcher, i respect your passion for what you do but not your claims, Have you ever had to dig a 3 or 4mtr hole big enough
and safe enough through bed rock or in a flint sub based area or even sand stone and his question for a machine
that could locate gold to a depth of 3 to 4 mtrs, Prospecting is the only real area where you would need a machine that
could do this, Add to that the safety involved the equipment required the government inspections and permits and the work
crew, and rescue workers needed for such a task would run into millions of dollars, In our nanny state because of the
health and safety guide lines that each country has set in place it would not be possible to remove such targets from the
ground and if you did find such a target and it was only worth $200,000 and then consider the millions spent greasing
the relivent government departments and paying the work force and for the equipment cost and hire then you would need
tons of gold not onces or pounds,
Digging such holes require shoreing up like the old miners did but stronger and  more safer

And as for the little man in the TV, If i'm paying his wages then i'm not going to turn the TV off because i want as much
production out of him as possible,

Another thing to remember is just because i think those claims about those gizmo's are stupid and false, these are my views
not your's, I make no demands that everyone has to think like i do, also i won't resort to personal attacks just because i don't
like what i'm reading, my coments made earlier are silly and light hearted as in funny  Grin  .
Here is one thing that i do demand is that no one makes personal attacks to any person on this forum, This is a very good
Treasure hunting / geo and everything forum, It's not The Jerry Springer Show or such like enteraining shows,
My request is that you, I and other members treat it as such, because it is not our property it  belongs to someone else
and he is kind enough to let us use it and be part of that then we should respect it but even more so for giving us a place to meet
and share views and have fun and what ever else can fit on a list, I admire your passion for your hobby so lets not muddy
the waters and move on to greater things.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19326.msg152604.html#msg152604

« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 03:03:05 am by auminesweeper »
Offline watcher
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

75.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Whites TM 808, Garrett AT Pro, H3 Tec Super Alien
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2011, 09:20:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Auminesweeper

Thanks for your reply. It seems that H3 has caught your attention. Of coursae I don't think you still believe in the little man living side of the TV. I was making a point. Peoples views of TV has come a long way since the 1950s. And so has treasure hunting. Even with GPR (Ground Penatrating Radar) you still have to step over your target before you know it is there.

Yes the H3 will locate a target deep in the ground., But a cache hunter is most likely looking for his target buried or hidden less that 1 meter under ground. Now with the H3 you can scan a 10 acres patch of land. Wheather covered with trees, bruch, or rock. And in under 1/2 hour you can locate the tatget. Or in the same amount of time you can know positively that the targed you are seeking is not in this area and move to the next area of search.

If this is a treasure hunting technic you might find of interest. You might check further into the H3.

I do not work for the company. I am just a satisfied owner one. And it has paid for itself more that 100 times over.

Good Hunting

Watcher

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19326.msg152931.html#msg152931

Offline xavier
Platin Member

From a rainy Brussels
Thank you166

Activity
0%
Male
Belgium

32206.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2011, 05:23:35 am »
Go Up Go Down

So would you mind showing us these fantastic finds of yours?

Regards Xavier

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19326.msg153204.html#msg153204

Xavier

So many questions so little time

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5    Go Up
Jump to: