[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Bud
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

240.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Minelab-XT17000/Explorer
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2009, 05:09:51 pm »
Go Up Go Down

The Vision has been 'out' here in OR. for a month or so. Go figure. Every little dealer (garage based businesses) has recieved one or two. I only live 35 or so miles from White's so I took a trip a couple weeks ago and looked it over. The color screen is sweet...as are the wireless headphones. If you plan to change to the new Vision, be ready for the new learning curve.....it has one.

The three freq. are 2.5-7.5-22.5.It has an Active Search screen, an Active Analize screen and an Active Pinpoint screen. There are ten programs including Coin, Prospecting and Meteorite. There is an Expert/Advanced menu where you can build your own program, transfer custom programs between Vision machines, change color scheme and sound effects and.....more. There is a DVD available, a web-site forum;

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

www.whiteselectronics.com
and 'Live Help' at1-800-547-6911.

Having said all that,...I am a dyed-in-the-wool Explorer user. I have learned the hard way to WAIT until the bugs are out (cracks in the Explorer XS housing 10 yrs. ago). I need to be darned sure this Vision beats the Explorer or Etrac before I do something crazy. You can be assured there will be a 'Vision II' before long to deal with any bugs (you can bet there will be some) AND there will definitely be .....upgrades of the current White's models to, at least, wireless. I asked.

Hope this helps.

Bud

Edit; I do not have one single clue what the wierd digits are with the '039' behind it are. Please ignore them. Wonder if they will be in this edit.

Edit; They are.

Last Edit; You asked about a field test; go to Finds Treasure Forums and look at the new Vision Forum.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3993.msg28772.html#msg28772

« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 05:27:41 pm by Bud »
Print
Pages:  1 2 3    Go Up
Jump to: