[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline 5282jtTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

95.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: February 02, 2010, 04:27:17 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Well, I really hate to sell this F70. It's one of the few detectors that have impressed me in the last 10 years or so. It's deeper than my MXT [but I have 2 years of warranty left on my MXT & 3 coils for it-so i'm keeping it. It will also GB on my wet salt sand-my MXT will not begin to! But I have a CZ-20 for that.
Thing is, i'm down to 3 days a week of work [ have been for some time now ] and yesterday I spent almost $400.00 getting small cancers and pre-cancerous skin tissue cut, burned and frozen off. Today I like a bit like Freddy Kruger :-( More costs are coming, I found 2 more spots that need cutting off after I got home [of course] and I have to go back in a month. So, I won't be buying any detecting stuff again for a while! :-(
This F-70 is all but 100$ as new. No scratches, not even on the coil bottom or even coil cover bottom! Here's 9 clear photos-

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27773239@N02/?saved=1

I was going to say 100% as new, but i'm always careful how I represent what I sell, so as to maintain my 100% reputation that i've had here for the last [how long??] 8-10 years maybe and a hundred deals at least?
So, I took a magnifying glass outside and I can see a fine hairline mark on the right side of the screen, [ it won't show up in photos-I tried ] at the far right of the image of the battery, that shows how much charge is left. That's it-otherwise i'd call it as new.
I need cash, so I can't consider any trades. $490.00 shipped to 48 states.POSTAL MONEY ORDERS ONLY PLEASE. It has both dust covers [which are the best fit i've seen any company come up with so far! The coil cover, manual & it's box. It has the 10" coil. That's it! You get what you see in the photos.
PLEASE JUST EMAIL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. I WILL SELL TO THE 1st PERSON WHO EMAILS ME "I'll Take It" NOT TO REPLY POSTS. LETS LEAVE THE CLASSIFIEDS BOARD OPEN AND JUST USE EMAIL FOR STARTERS. WHEN A SALE IS MADE WE CAN POST THE SOLD DETAILS.

PRICE REDUCED TO $475.00 SHIPPED TO 48 STATES. POSTAL MONEY ORDER ONLY.

Quote:Posted by 5282jt
Well, I really hate to sell this F70. It's one of the few detectors that have impressed me in the last 10 years or so. It's deeper than my MXT [but I have 2 years of warranty left on my MXT & 3 coils for it-so i'm keeping it. It will also GB on my wet salt sand-my MXT will not begin to! But I have a CZ-20 for that.
Thing is, i'm down to 3 days a week of work [ have been for some time now ] and yesterday I spent almost $400.00 getting small cancers and pre-cancerous skin tissue cut, burned and frozen off. Today I like a bit like Freddy Kruger :-( More costs are coming, I found 2 more spots that need cutting off after I got home [of course] and I have to go back in a month. So, I won't be buying any detecting stuff again for a while! :-(
This F-70 is all but 100$ as new. No scratches, not even on the coil bottom or even coil cover bottom! Here's 9 clear photos-

Please Register or Login

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27773239@N02/?saved=1

I was going to say 100% as new, but i'm always careful how I represent what I sell, so as to maintain my 100% reputation that i've had here for the last [how long??] 8-10 years maybe and a hundred deals at least?
So, I took a magnifying glass outside and I can see a fine hairline mark on the right side of the screen, [ it won't show up in photos-I tried ] at the far right of the image of the battery, that shows how much charge is left. That's it-otherwise i'd call it as new.
I need cash, so I can't consider any trades. $490.00 shipped to 48 states.POSTAL MONEY ORDERS ONLY PLEASE. It has both dust covers [which are the best fit i've seen any company come up with so far! The coil cover, manual & it's box. It has the 10" coil. That's it! You get what you see in the photos.
PLEASE JUST EMAIL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. I WILL SELL TO THE 1st PERSON WHO EMAILS ME "I'll Take It" NOT TO REPLY POSTS. LETS LEAVE THE CLASSIFIEDS BOARD OPEN AND JUST USE EMAIL FOR STARTERS. WHEN A SALE IS MADE WE CAN POST THE SOLD DETAILS.

Cheesy :Smiley

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11051.msg70766.html#msg70766

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

F-70 004.jpg
F70 016.jpg

Offline treasuremomo
micmomo
Bronze Member

micmomo
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

1990.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

I'VE USED MANY BRANDS AND MODELS-TESORO, WHITES,GARRETT,FISHER,NAUTILUS,D-TEX,WILSON NEUMAN,ETC.
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 12:51:37 am »
Go Up Go Down

I wish you well in your medical situation...I had a place cut out of my neck a few years ago...that skin cancer is nothing to play with...Best wishes to ya!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11051.msg70821.html#msg70821

Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

95.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 06:33:13 am »
Go Up Go Down

This is my 2nd time around. The 1st time was 11 years ago and I only had 9 spots removed and all were just precancerous.This time I just counted 22 and I can't see the top of my head. I know there was one open sore there for a year. I've always been an outdoorsman. Fishing, Hunting, Camping, Swimming, Hiking and Detecting. I haven't hunted, camped or done any "Florida" hiking since 1987, when I moved to Florida, but I increased my Fishing and detecting!
I have always been a bit careless about wearing a hat & sunscreen and I don't wear long sleeved shirts. So, it's my own fault.  Violent

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11051.msg70837.html#msg70837

Offline mic11071
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

10.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher F 70
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 05:15:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Does That price include shipping and do you still have the detector? I live in Northern California. Thanks, Michael.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11051.msg77253.html#msg77253

Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

95.00 Gold