[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline smithsgoldTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you6

Activity
5%

United States
Referrals: 0

1085.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Chrome 98.0.4758.82
Chrome 98.0.4758.82

Awards

White's
« on: February 20, 2022, 11:01:25 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hydraulic Pit Nugget Hunting Part Two

The Clean up and Painted Can and Conglomerate reveal !!!

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

Click for Video

Me and Gary  @Two Toes  head deep into the Sierra's in search of those elusive Gold Nuggets the Old timers missed.Yes I include Gary in with the Old Timers as he has Detected this spot before. Nugget Hunting in a Hydraulic pit isn't the easiest thing to do but it's one of the funnest and most rewarding ways of finding Gold. Watch as we pull those Gold Nuggets the old timers missed over a hundred years ago out of the ground !!!!! Gary finds a old Lead soldered painted Can is there Gold inside like the last one he found ? what did the Old timers us it for ?  I find the missing Conglomerate piece from our last trip here lets see if it has Gold in it !!! Gary finds a Old Coin out in the pit . Plus Many many old square Nails !!!!! Thanks for watching I hope you enjoyed the adventure we sure had fun finding all the cool stuff and wondering what and how they used it.

SG 052

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,74408.msg334941.html#msg334941

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.