[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline LA JonesTopic starter
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

0.00 Gold
View Inventory
Linux
Linux
Chrome 87.0.4280.141
Chrome 87.0.4280.141

Awards
« on: July 18, 2021, 01:04:28 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Greetings from Louisiana Jones.
   I am a regular person but I've been allowed to see extraordinary things and I've never left America. I was allowed to work on a piece of land here in Colorado that in the 1800's was called Indian Springs. Here is where I first tracked this ancient civilization with ties to Sumeria. Last year (2020), I located an ancient civilization sitting in plain site. It is situated directly beside the city of Flagstaff AR. There is a two headed serpent on the ground and the tail of the serpent is grabbing Mt. Elden. I can see the two snakes of the aztecs in a closed part near the top of the mountain. The thing is there is a tree shaped like a giant bird with a tunnel between his legs on the side of this mountain, in area I call the Gods Walk I keep thinking the Lost Dutchman's Mine is here. Here also is the Head Of Montezuma, the one no one sees but me, and I see 4 different burial mounds that could be buried treasure. I contacted the head ranger of Coconino National Forest.
 I'm hoping they find reason to excavate. Truthfully when I'm allowed to post photos,  I'll show another aspect of that city. I don't want to start anything that might get people hurt though plus the rangers are fully aware of everything there.

Part two of this is, I've also spoken with the Mayor of Kingsman AR., through emails, about a place of extreme interest where the landscape depicts a half human, half monkey face, I've dubbed it Hanuman.

Get ready for pictures of fossilized amber, very old artifacts and semi precious gemstones and precious metals.
   Talk soon
    A sleuth,
       Louisiana Jones

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,72982.msg333353.html#msg333353

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.