[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Keith RanvilleTopic starter
Banned
Copper Member

Banned
Keith Ranville Canadian First Nations
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 0

561.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2007, 02:13:06 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Oak Island Research--Baconian Watermark

{alt}

There is no absolutely evidence that Mr. Bacon set foot on Oak Island but new cipher information may differ that claim, I am going by the books written by Oak Island Authors that mention Oak Island as Sir Francis Bacon as a suspect as a person of interest? I never invented Mr. Bacon as a suspect? I am just examining the evidence provided by the books put forward' and I zeroed in on something that looked to be cryptic. Remember I never mentioned this watermark as an Oak Island connection originally' I only elaborated on it.... it was put forward to me in published diagrams & text? I am sorry if this confuses anyone otherwise; Oak Island is a mystery of missing clues that is controversial in many aspects, due to pass treasure seekers, not thinking of research people in the future that never thought the evidence they had could significantly answer so many questions?
I wish I could of answer everyone more directly about the watermark, its all explained in diagrams and the watermark seems to co-relate to my theory evidence in regards of the Oak Island stone triangle the rectangle and it?s where abouts of a triangle ie (Birch Island Triangle) that was inscribed on it!
Links:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

Please Register or Login

Please Register or Login
Note:
Sir Francis Bacon freemason Information
Regarding Sir Francis Bacon--yes, he was a Freemason and was instrumental in important changes to Masonry, through the London Lodge. He was also, however, a 17th Century leader of Rosicrucians, of the specificic Rosicrucian tradition.

Sincerely

Original New Research:
Oak Island Researcher/Treasure Hunter
Keith Ranville

Please Register or Login

Posted on: March 10, 2007, 02:08:44 PM

Oak Island Research--Baconian Watermark

{alt}

There is no absolutely evidence that Mr. Bacon set foot on Oak Island but new cipher information may differ that claim, I am going by the books written by Oak Island Authors that mention Oak Island as Sir Francis Bacon as a suspect as a person of interest? I never invented Mr. Bacon as a suspect? I am just examining the evidence provided by the books put forward' and I zeroed in on something that looked to be cryptic. Remember I never mentioned this watermark as an Oak Island connection originally' I only elaborated on it.... it was put forward to me in published diagrams & text? I am sorry if this confuses anyone otherwise; Oak Island is a mystery of missing clues that is controversial in many aspects, due to pass treasure seekers, not thinking of research people in the future that never thought the evidence they had could significantly answer so many questions?
I wish I could of answer everyone more directly about the watermark, its all explained in diagrams and the watermark seems to co-relate to my theory evidence in regards of the Oak Island stone triangle the rectangle and it?s where abouts of a triangle ie (Birch Island Triangle) that was inscribed on it!
Links:

Please Register or Login

Please Register or Login

Please Register or Login
Note:
Sir Francis Bacon freemason Information
Regarding Sir Francis Bacon--yes, he was a Freemason and was instrumental in important changes to Masonry, through the London Lodge. He was also, however, a 17th Century leader of Rosicrucians, of the specificic Rosicrucian tradition.

Sincerely

Original New Research:
Keith Ranville

Please Register or Login

Posted on: March 10, 2007, 02:08:44 PM

OAK ISLAND TREASURE MYSTERY WATERMARK CIPHER
New: Oak Island Secret Treasure Cipher

{alt}

Recently Mr. Ranville made it known of a translation of a watermark cipher that he broken down from top to bottom descriptively, while Mr. Ranville was investigating the Oak Island treasure mystery? he came across a watermark in a book the Oak Island Mystery by the Fanthorpes. The theory of Sir Francis Bacon and his relation to Oak Island is not relatively new, many books on Oak Island mention Sir Francis Bacon as contender of who? As a possible suspect that he may have involvement in the Oak Island treasure mystery that is now in it?s 212th year of many searches for the trophy treasure that past treasure hunters failed to grasp. Perhaps with more advanced treasure-hunting equipment and exploring Mr. Ranville?s Oak islands research concepts will give us a better understanding of this enigma. It is said Sir Francis Bacons personal writings were and preserved in mercury and hidden some where in the Oak Island treasure mystery?Keith Ranville a Canadian First Nations Native, is known for his translation?s of the Oak Island Money pit symbols, and for his newly discovery the Birch Island triangle.
Mr. Ranville explains his theory in diagrams:

Please Register or Login

Please Register or Login

/size]

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,685.msg17254.html#msg17254
http://bacon.classicauthors.net/pictures/Bacon,Sir%20Frances.jpg
http://bacon.classicauthors.net/pictures/Bacon,Sir%20Frances.jpg
http://www.elizabethan-era.org.uk/images/sir-francis-bacon.jpg

Keith Ranville

Keith Ranville

Please Register or Login

Please Register or Login

Offline Fred
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

El Salvador

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2007, 06:19:57 am »
Go Up Go Down

Keith
Was the stone you described stil on oak island or was it is a museum somewhere? OI heard that oak islansd is al torn up, is that so? and are there ghosts there?
what does the second triangle look like, is it made of stone?

The evidence that I found like the triangle symbols found on a inscribed stone, in the money pit read about triangles inverted to each other so there was a stone triangle found south of the money pit. So the symbols described a second triangle so I looked for a second triangle, there was no second triangle on Oak Island so I expaned my search on google satilite and went east and low and behold a second triangle poped up at me. and the rest is history... 

Please Register or Login

I also have a sir francis bacon theory that is recieving alot of attention and it co-relates to the oak island stone triangle then the rectangle stone with a triangle on it beneath some where? 
links: 

Please Register or Login

Please Register or Login

Fred' on about this guy that got warnings for stocking me, I do not want to discuss him or the people, that he is a part of, I think people are quite sick of them chasing me around the web... over jealousness...please dont bring them up they are off topic to my research, I get a sick feeling when someone mentions them...plus I dont want to stir the pot with them, they are gone and hopfully they will stay gone.    but I will discuss civilized friendly treasure hunting research' read my links: its all original and it's the leading research concerning the Oak Island treasure mystery..

Please Register or Login

Please Register or Login

keith,

Please Register or Login

? Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 01:54:21 PM by OAKSTER ?  Report to moderator    Logged 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,685.msg17259.html#msg17259

Banned
Copper Member

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

561.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2007, 04:07:00 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Fred

The stone went missing and thought not to be significant aand not important' at the time, but a record of memory it of it was taken, that I re-translated the 40ty symbol cipher, different from the original cipher.

A record from memory of the stone?

{alt}

Old cipher and the accepted cipher?

{alt}

and my new research re-translation of the stone and more acceptable

{alt}

Oak island has been trashed over the the last hundred years or so..? true

There are wondering spirits there, but I will leave that up to the imagination of treasure Hunters and tourist?

I hope this helps you, Fred I like to educate on this subject without going into long dialog; it turns people off' in interest, this is something I have being working on with my research to make Oak Island understood with a basic understanding for common people to easily grasp' with out getting confuzed, there is nothing complicated about this mystery' people just make it so...Peoples attention gets turned off with long dialog explanations, this is why my research is recieving alot of attention I am putting my research in the simple terms to be best understood..for todays people, they have lives to lead...I am making my research so it can be enjoyed so all member of of the familly and friends' so that it can be open for discussion at the dinner table ect...         

Sincerely

Original New Research:

Keith Ranville

Please Register or Login

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,685.msg17270.html#msg17270
http://www.mythandmystery.com/oak_is3.jpg
http://www.mythandmystery.com/translation.gif
http://www.mythandmystery.com/kr-translation1.jpg

Keith Ranville

« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 04:15:25 pm by OAKSTER »

Keith Ranville

Please Register or Login

Please Register or Login

Offline Fred
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

El Salvador

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2007, 04:29:21 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Keith
Thanx for the reply.  Did you take the photo of the stone before it went missing?  How did it get missing?
Who did the first trasnlation?!!!!!  Smiley

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,685.msg17271.html#msg17271

« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 12:16:33 am by Keith Ranville »
Banned
Copper Member

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

561.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2007, 05:27:05 pm »
Go Up Go Down

a school teacher did the cipher

I am not explaining about other people I am explaining research I have no concernse about other people right now so please stay on topic my research is not political..please read my web pages for additional information...

keith, 
Posted on: March 11, 2007, 05:36:36 PM
fred for future referance please dont bring up other forums or organizations   Lips Sealed
they have no bearings on my research and there veiws about me are pretty much ignored, these days?   

keith,

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,685.msg17277.html#msg17277

Keith Ranville

« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 05:29:00 pm by OAKSTER »

Keith Ranville

Please Register or Login

Please Register or Login

Banned
Copper Member

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

561.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2007, 07:23:12 pm »
Go Up Go Down

n4n is on the

ignore list, take your arguments eles where, quit trying to involve your self with me?

keith

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,685.msg17281.html#msg17281

Keith Ranville

« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 07:28:02 pm by OAKSTER »

Keith Ranville

Please Register or Login

Please Register or Login

Banned
Copper Member

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

561.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2007, 07:45:22 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Public Notice

(guesture)
I often wondered about the owners of Oak Island, and I wondered about why they are so reclusive. Anyway since my noterity has became well known, I am feeling the the burden of that what Mr. Blankenship and Mr. Fred Nolan must feel, from these groups of people. and there odd behaviors. I will be reclucing with them soon...there is only one way to deal with these peoples crazy behaviors and that is to ignore them, thats what I was told from someone with past experience with them..   

Sincerely

Canadian Cree First Nations Native & Sinclair Heritage

New Original Leading Research:
Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher   

Please Register or Login

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,685.msg17282.html#msg17282

Keith Ranville

« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 08:07:35 pm by OAKSTER »

Keith Ranville

Please Register or Login

Please Register or Login

Banned
Copper Member

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

561.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2007, 08:05:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Letter Forwarded

Greetings! I am writing to the likes of my friends, and people I associate with to bring forth a story that is more intriguing than any I have heard in a long time. Now what makes this story more intriguing is this is a person that I've known for a long time. One day he started to speak to us about a treasure; now of course we all looked at him with animosity; because who really; out of the blue just starts to talk about a treasure. I always knew Keith to be very above averagely intelligent; now to us we thought it was something that he was making up. Now what is more interesting is one day he. Left his life behind and everything he owned in Vancouver to adventure across Canada to Oak Island in Nova Scotia to find this treasure. Now all of this was a tremendous surprise to the likes of everyone I knew. Now a year and half goes by, and guess who I hear from, Keith Ranville, and he was actually onto something. I don't know but to me this story doesn't happen to many people; and I am in contact with Keith to this point. I have gained a distinct interest in this treasure. He is going through a lot of hardship from the people looking on one of the two islands, and it is where most of the treasure hunters have been looking for over 215 years, taking lives, and costing millions of dollars up-to-date; and they figure his new interpretation is going to put a ruin on their tourist attractions and so-forth. I'm going to ask you all on my list to forward this out so we can get this story out. He is of Cree descent, and has put a lot of his life towards the awareness of his findings. It would truly to me be a honor to make people aware of this story of such an admiral scenario.

Please Register or Login

Check this out; it is definitely worth the interest.

Signed

A Good old friend of Keith?s

KEITH here'
Hi everyone'
Check out my new Blog

Please Register or Login

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,685.msg17283.html#msg17283

Keith Ranville

« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 12:39:22 am by OAKSTER »

Keith Ranville

Please Register or Login

Please Register or Login

Banned
Copper Member

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

561.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2007, 05:55:20 am »
Go Up Go Down

Burt

I dont hate nobody I haaave no time to, I am doing research, its funny why I am chased around the web I provided my research it's there, until further research is disclosed I will disclose it with my documentary. I have shown my translations ect..so my research is to the point, of different avenues. I am not disclosing no more because of over zealous people trying to getting in my business or trying to sabotage further new developments if they would to know. I am not hidding nothing I am protecting the best interest of my research? from exploitive people trying to maliciously hitch a ride of my noteriety..and so on..
as for n4n he has obsessive problems there is somthing not right about him and I am realizing the web is a crazy place with people like him, that manipulate, instigate, and are just plain negative that is what they do, this tour around the web was a learning experience for me' of what kind of people are really out there. I mentioned earlier I am not going to chat about other organizations or other forums this forum is about treasure hunting not what goes on with other peoples crap eles where? people can debate all they want about my research, when I make further data available I will disclose it, and it will be probly in my documentary. but I am defently on to something..that is for sure?

Best,

keith, 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,685.msg17297.html#msg17297

Keith Ranville

Keith Ranville

Please Register or Login

Please Register or Login

Banned
Copper Member

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

561.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2007, 08:02:06 am »
Go Up Go Down

Discovery of Birch Island Triangle

The discovery of birch Island and it?s triangle took place on Google satellite while I was in the Halifax library, while I was searching for the second triangle that was inscribed on the money pit symbols found in 1803. I new there was a second triangle other than the Oak Island stone triangle that was south of the Money pit.

When I made this discovery of the second triangle, my theory was confirmed that my research was taking shape and was a big extraordinary find. I then phoned home and told my family the good news, in the evening, I later in the week I contacted Danny Hennigar at the Oak Island tourism society, and explained my discovery to him. About my finding of the Birch Island triangle and what the significants of this find.

I then told him this discovery would attract people to Oak Island in groves, and then I said I will bet my research that there is something the in the right angle of this triangle where the water deepens or drop in shallow water beach area on the google satilite picture.

Then this n4n character started to show up, and started to ask questions I new he was up to something. He asked if he can help me since danny hennigar gave his contact of him to about me, I new he was sniffing around about something, I right away suspected danny hennigar let the cat out of the bag about my discovery. So I told n4m about other islands like big and little island and a middle river, I was more or less playing possum telling goose chases, I knew he was sucking up to me, he asked me if I wanted photo?s of these islands I said sure, so I told him what Islands I was interested in and then he signed me in the oak island forum and then he said I don?t want to talk to you anymore. I can see why he changed into this negative dude. Never the less he had nothing to do with my discoveries. I was already talking to N.S Natural Resources before all this about my discoveries.

So I don?t see what?s his ranting is all about I don?t see his name on the treasure trove application. He simply is trying to cash in on my notoriety, when he was emailing me he was talking to my friend my friend told me about him a number of times, my friend created my account and used it for other forums or chat lines and was playing them on the u.k forum because I did not know how to use the internet only the search engine, at the time he taught me how to use the internet. So if he plans to use email against me he is living an email illusion.

This why I have nothing to say to this n4n charater and his crap!

Keith,

To: keith ranville
Subject: Oak Island
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 08:22:11 -0400

Keith,

Like I promised you, here is my e-mail address and letter of support.

Last evening I looked over the package of documents and drawings you have assembled and have discovered that you have spent a lot of time on this enigma.  The energy you have expended to follow your idea is impressive and I greatly respect the tenacity you have shown.  The first day I met you, this Fall, I did not really understand the depth of your commitment to this project and have come to realize you are very serious.

I support you and your quest in principle, and hope you are able to find the funding to continue your understanding of the Oak Island mystery.  I wish you luck in pursuing a better understanding as you touch base with many Mi'Kmaq elders, reserves, leaders and contacts along the way of your journey here in Nova Scotia.  To understand the present, I think one must understand the past.

Kindest regards,

Danny Hennigar
Oak Island Tourism Society

Please Register or Login

www.oakislandsociety.ca

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,685.msg17300.html#msg17300

Keith Ranville

« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 08:26:15 am by OAKSTER »