[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline BitburgAggie_7377
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Platin Member

Define Treasure
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Thank you116

Activity
75%

United States
Referrals: 0

26045.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Impulse , Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Compadre, Garrett AT Max, Whites Sierra Super Trac
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2013, 06:32:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by au fever
I will never understand the Agenda's of these Brutal minority groups

I think figuring out the agenda when they are in the minority is actually easier than trying to figure out why they behave the same way when they are in the majority.....but that could just be my perspective.   Cry

Posted on: May 22, 2013, 06:07:39 PM
Quote:Posted by wuzneme
Gods don't kill people
People with Gods kill people

People kill people with or without gods being involved.   In fact there were probably more people killed in the 20th century to rid mankind of the opium of the people than there were people killed in order to promote religion.  The hands of the atheists are no cleaner than the hands of the "religious".   Bottom line is people are going to kill people if they think it will help their group get to power....and if their leaders think the people will be more willing to kill in the name of a god than they will for any other reason, then the leadership will invoke the name of the deity even if the killing runs counter to the teaching of the religion.

BA

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,47134.msg258976.html#msg258976

Offline Ridge RunnerTopic starter
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2013, 08:04:44 pm »
Go Up Go Down

What a mess some peoples minds are, when Hello and a smile can open doors and move mountains, yet something like this can cause so much anger.

RR

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,47134.msg258978.html#msg258978

Offline Mudflap
Knight
Gold Member

Thank you92

Activity
0%

United States

9300.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2013, 09:42:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

The news media reported it took the police 20 minutes to show up!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,47134.msg258986.html#msg258986

Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2013, 09:51:25 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Mudflap
The news media reported it took the police 20 minutes to show up!

Yeah thats my whole point with the NO gun laws over here, coz if one passer by was armed then it could have been stopped

RR

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,47134.msg258987.html#msg258987

Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2013, 11:32:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Well now Right Wing groups have tried going to the area and have been turned away and they have been making threats to mosques around the local areas, So now things just might get worse, I dont think thats going to help keep things calm and the sad part is the decent muslim people are the ones that will suffer not the perps

RR

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,47134.msg258990.html#msg258990

Klugheit und Verstandnis
Platin Member

Define Treasure
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Thank you116

Activity
75%

United States

26045.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Impulse , Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Compadre, Garrett AT Max, Whites Sierra Super Trac
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2013, 11:46:13 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Ridge Runner
I dont think thats going to help keep things calm and the sad part is the decent muslim people are the ones that will suffer not the perps

I agree with you.  And if the decent muslim people get hurt, it will radicalize some of them (or their family members) which can perpetuate the problem....(as in Ulster during The Troubles).

BA

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,47134.msg258991.html#msg258991

Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2013, 12:04:15 am »
Go Up Go Down

We all have to work at this, my Anger is irrellivent because its an emotion not a fact and these right wing maybe white supremisists?? (they did'nt say) should stay out of it because it will be sorted out, but there is a lot of them and the Woolwich Area is a Dock Land area where the Arsenal was/is During WWII and it always has been a very Tough area, with Bare knuckle boxing and ofcoarse gang land type persons and My Uncles and GrandFather were all from there,

There is a maximum security prison there of which contains 1 muslim extremist who the British government have spent about £10mil on international court hearings trying to deport him, but the courts of human rights keep saying NO because he is wanted in Israel on terror charges and this has been going on for about ten years, But I think they should just stick him on a Plane and let God sort it out.

RR

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,47134.msg258992.html#msg258992

Offline xavier
Platin Member

From a rainy Brussels
Thank you166

Activity
0%
Male
Belgium

32206.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2013, 02:39:54 am »
Go Up Go Down

Guys to win a war you have to kill them all good and bad, unfortunately that's the way it is and don't go thinking that the good Muslim shop keeper is any better cause he aint in fact he's the one giving money to al qaeda  , how do I know well I lived next door to them for 8 years and I got to understand there system.

There is another thing that is a complete miss comprehension about these terrorists (Cant call the any thing else) that being the brain washing that they go through at a very young age, you are not born a terrorist, I have seen it with African rebels taking young children captive then using a very cruel brain washing posses they turn these kids against their own fathers within a short period of time. these young kids would then be armed and sent to war (Using the enemy against the enemy) they would go to villages where people knew them and gun them down.

What you are dealing with is a double edge blade. The other thing is that we the tourist give them more money all the time, see them kids begging in the street of Senegal do you think that they are doing this to feed themselves? well if you do you are wrong they are forced to beg for their master (Imam) and if they do not bring back enough money in the evening they get beaten (Like I said I was there)

One day I bought a box of tee when I opened it it was printed on the inside by the flap "Thank you, Extra gun powder" This is a very well organized and dangerous net work, all they are waiting for is the opportunity to start a war and unfortunately we will have to oblige at some or other stage.            

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,47134.msg258996.html#msg258996

Xavier

« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 02:43:05 am by xavier »

So many questions so little time

Klugheit und Verstandnis
Platin Member

Define Treasure
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Thank you116

Activity
75%

United States

26045.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2013, 10:13:40 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by xavier
Guys to win a war you have to kill them all good and bad,

I still think Tom Clancy's Ryan Doctrine is a better answer.   Too often the spider at the center of the web is isolated and protected not only from retribution, but often even from suspicion.  Public execute vengeance on a few of them, by moving up the ladder through the chain of command and the cowards who incite and/or order others to their deaths would be a lot less likely to do so.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,47134.msg259006.html#msg259006

Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2013, 10:37:27 am »
Go Up Go Down

I'm not sure that these two were muslims one of them was a muslim convert,I think they were just using that as an excuse and also they were known to security services, ( Lord knows why they were'nt picked up sooner, and the police have done Dawn Raids across the UK and arrested 4 people, and theres a few homes that have No front Doors on them. 1 of them was Nigerian,

RR

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,47134.msg259008.html#msg259008

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
Jump to: