[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline atuzTopic starter
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

25.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: November 14, 2011, 04:01:01 pm »
Go Up Go Down

In 1973 I was working as a Hard rock miner in the town Of Dead Wood Ca.As one of my tasks I was assisting a hired Core Driller. I had been doing this for about 6 weeks and in that time we had repositioned about 10 times to a number of different locations. One day we withdrew the core sample and took it outside to have a look at it. What we both saw was shocking. This sample was totally different than the hundreds of other samples we had looked at. This sample was so full of Gold that we called the President of the Company over to look at it.
 To my suprise he promply told the Core Driller to pack up his equipment and that he could no longer afford to pay him. Two days later on a Saturday when all the other miners were off he had me go under ground and board up the area that the sample was taken from. I later found out that my Boss had received the assay report and that the sample had come back at 800 ounces to the ton. When I heard this I was excited because the Ore we were running at the Mill averaged only 1 ounce to the ton. To my further suprise I was called into his office and told that if I told anyone about this discovery that I would be Fired immediately. Since I was only 17 years old at the time and living at the Mine I kept my mouth shut. I later found out that the company had 24 Grants from the Government for exploration totaling about 10 Million dollars and if they found Gold they would have to pay back all that money.  My boss died later that year of Cancer and that Vein has never been discovered
   Now to my Dillema. I am the only one who knows about this Vein. It has never been discovered and a new Company owns the Land and Patents to it. I have approached them with Vague references to the Vein hoping they would offer a finders fee but that hasn't happened.
They believe they have all of the Core Samples and there is no evidence of the Vein. I believe my Boss had plans to go back and mine this Vein after the company went Bankrupt but due to his sudden Death it never happened.

Anyone with any Idea's please get back to Me.
Thanks

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28485.msg201368.html#msg201368

Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 04:19:28 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Your no longer working for these people?

Do you know if there working any place near that spot?

Was this core taken from the surface or under ground?

Not Divulging anything about core drilling, contact them and tell them your story minus the core part.

Tell them for 1% of the discovery you will show them the location.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28485.msg201375.html#msg201375

Offline atuzTopic starter
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

25.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 04:51:51 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I no longer work for this company and the sample was taken 3000 feet under ground. We quit working this tunnel about 3 months after the sample and there hasn't been any activity in that Tunnel since.
The company that owns the Patent isn't working that property.They aquired the Land in a deal for some other Property.
At 800 ounces to the ton that is a pretty nice take considering the sample was only 18 feet below an exsisting tunnel.
 That comes out to about 1.36 million a ton that would be a nice chunck of change
Thanks for your reply

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28485.msg201385.html#msg201385

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: