[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline travis
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

30.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Whites-PI1000-2000
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2006, 05:47:14 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Chuck The Miner
All the E. coast treasure hunters (and some on the W. coast) are getting fed up with the stupid laws (like the repeal of the isolated finds program) that Florida is passing. Some guys want to start a lobby group to fight this. Go to the Treasure Net forum and click on the 'shipwrecks' thread to lend your support.

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

This is by Matt Mattson
"I looked over there and see totally (for the most part) new blood and that's what's needed, so yes, I think it's a good way to go. There are other organizations, but none that have really addressed the problems for a variety of reasons, and as I look around many members are simply starting to get old and a little tired. Fresh ideas are always a good thing in my opinion. Remember that one of the goals of the association is a presence in Washington, DC as nothing will come of it without direct representation (the politicians won't vote your interest if they aren't constantly reminded you're there).
Pat Clyne has penned an excellent article on the subject which summed it up:"

Please Register or Login

I am just trying to get the message out there. Hope the calvery shows up because all of you are needed.

Good luck and may your face mask never leak, your wet suit never tears and the bottom of your pan always shows gold.

Chuck The Miner Im new here, but older in the business! Theres one answer;F--- the laws,take all you find and sell it on the market.cut and dried!!!!Lie to the government, manipulate their resourceses;send them on wild goose chases, sink their boats;WHAT EVER IT TAKES!!! Remember, they are your enemy,not your friend! Start an underground; whatever!The main thing is not to help or cooperate with archeologists,government officials,law enforcement or any groups that advocate,"we must do the right thing , and work with them" Attorney's are the only successful treasure hunters today,they win weather they win for you or lose;and they lose most of the time these days.They win by sucking your money from you.They will make you always feel you have a chance,as they take your money;thats the treasure they find in you;GULLIBILITY!!!Don't fall for it any more!Seek,find,remove all valuable treasure first, hide it/sell it, and move on. The only being you can trust is Jesus Christ.People, what you find is yours; the government is stealing it from you, not the other way around!!!Your's in treasure.....Travis...emc2186000@yahoo.com Wink Wink Wink

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,742.msg6711.html#msg6711

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2006, 06:59:21 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Travis,

thanks for this excellent post! It's good to hear about your point of view coming from years of expirience. Thanks for sharing it with us and welcome to THunting.com!

Sincerly,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,742.msg6735.html#msg6735

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline outback
Internet Pirate
Gold Member

Internet Pirate
Thank you11

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 9

1555.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Tesoro Cibola
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2006, 07:01:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

welcome aboard

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,742.msg6736.html#msg6736

Offline dr.dtector
GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Gold Member

FALSE CAUSE A BANANA DONT HAVE A BACKBONE
GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2006, 04:45:01 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by travis
Quote:Posted by Chuck The Miner
Theres one answer;F--- the laws,take all you find and sell it on the market.cut and dried!!!!Lie to the government, manipulate their resourceses;send them on wild goose chases, sink their boats;WHAT EVER IT TAKES!!! Remember, they are your enemy,not your friend! Start an underground; whatever!The main thing is not to help or cooperate with archeologists,government officials,law enforcement or any groups that advocate,"we must do the right thing , and work with them" Attorney's are the only successful treasure hunters today,they win weather they win for you or lose;and they lose most of the time these days.They win by sucking your money from you.They will make you always feel you have a chance,as they take your money;thats the treasure they find in you;GULLIBILITY!!!Don't fall for it any more!Seek,find,remove all valuable treasure first, hide it/sell it, and move on. The only being you can trust is Jesus Christ.People, what you find is yours; the government is stealing it from you, not the other way around!!!Your's in treasure.....Travis...emc2186000@yahoo.com Wink Wink Wink

perfect! Grin

i only would have added ~ politicians blow-all of them!

thanx for the positively charging post Grin

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,742.msg6790.html#msg6790

BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Offline toolboxdiver
Scuba Privateer
Gold Member

Pirate For Hire
Scuba Privateer
Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

1895.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2006, 06:01:56 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Yes Politicians do Blow...lol...all of them I agree totally with that

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,742.msg6801.html#msg6801

Toolbox's Diver Down
Commercial and Scuba Diving Service
Underwater Prospecting & Treasure Hunter

Please Register or Login

Offline travis
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

30.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Whites-PI1000-2000
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2006, 12:48:56 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by admin
Hello Travis,Thank you all, for the warm welcome.I am living in the keys, and envolved in in one salvage operation, and,soon;another! I have been involved in this love of life for over twenty-five years.I have been claim jumped,slandered, and called, less than nice things! I can handle claim jumping,( They failed ),slandered,( could care less ),but when the gov.I fought for, in the Nam;I get flipped out!!!! As for my anti-establishment rhetoric,I fought, got hit, and earned the right to jump in my governments shit!The American government, has lost the right of loyalty by its people; because it has betrayed its trust in the American way, American values,and the God, who allowed us to become the the great nation we WERE!!!If we all stuck together, and ganged up on the gov., its law enforcement agencies, we could cause them so much grief;and money to try to pursue us; we can force change! Ever since Mel Fisher kicked their a-- in court, they have been out to subvert our way of life! We must form a coalition of the willing;(sound familiar?),and work together,shareing our knowledge,info,and skills,to be able to continue to pursue our wonderful,adventurous,and exciting way of life. Our Gov. has turned from,"Of, by, and for the people," To the one world concepts that you see taking place today!This is not gov. that I, and my father, and many great sons of America fought and died for!! Remember, one of your worst enemies are the attorneys, that lead you to commit, where and what you found.Once your site is known,you will have basically lost it.What you find is yours,secure it and, let know man know!!!! Youss in Treasure...Travis Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed

thanks for this excellent post! It's good to hear about your point of view coming from years of expirience. Thanks for sharing it with us and welcome to THunting.com!

Sincerly,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,742.msg6940.html#msg6940

Offline dr.dtector
GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Gold Member

GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2006, 04:26:11 pm »
Go Up Go Down

read that somewhere before.

but thanx for refresher! Grin

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,742.msg6946.html#msg6946

BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Offline travis
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

30.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Whites-PI1000-2000
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2006, 03:42:22 pm »
Go Up Go Down

You most likely have,if you monitored the old Mel Fisher forum.I write this periodically to make sure that they know i'm still here and have not changed how I feel about something that is being taken from me.The legal way is a thing of the past,we always lose in that arena.Now, we must take another course! Cutting adrift their boats at night,etc;etc;You can come up with many ways to keep them hopping.Well, enough of that! Have a good day sir  Wink Wink Wink

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,742.msg6992.html#msg6992

Offline dr.dtector
GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Gold Member

GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2006, 05:24:46 pm »
Go Up Go Down

DON'T GET PINCHED! THAT CLICK HAS DEEP POCKETS.

take care bud Smiley

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,742.msg6996.html#msg6996

Offline outback
Internet Pirate
Gold Member

Internet Pirate
Thank you11

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 9

1555.00 Gold
View Inventory