[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Wyatt WestwoodTopic starter
OgoPogo
Copper Member

OgoPogo
OgoPogo
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
Zimbabwe
Referrals: 0

240.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2009, 11:03:36 am »
Go Up Go Down

Yes, Templar Magic.

Alchemy was considered to be Magic at the time. You add Religion, Free Masonry, Roman Mining, Egyptian and Celtic Dark Magic Practices all together and behold you have Knights Templar Magic.

The Wizards that came over here were of the Jesuit Society or the Soldiers of Christ. They were carrying a Vatican secret with them. That secret was their envolvement with the banned Knights of Templar.

This is why I believe they were expelled from all lands in 1767.

Wyatt

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg29065.html#msg29065

OgoPogo
Copper Member

OgoPogo
OgoPogo
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
Zimbabwe

240.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2009, 02:49:09 pm »
Go Up Go Down

The Sorcerers or Philosophers Stone was not invented for the Harry Potter Movies it existed millennium's before hand as part of secret knowledges of all civilizations.

The Philosophers Stone is said to hold the secret to the making of gold from Lead. The Sorcerers Stone is sometimes used as the name for the same.

The Stone I discovered is a three dimensional map used as a Key for location of the Sorcerer's hidden vault which would hold the secrets of his magic or what is now called scientific knowledge. Not all magic is hocus pocus. The early magic was knowledge.

I'm sorry, My Magic spell made your last post disappear!

Wyatt

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg29096.html#msg29096

« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 02:51:14 pm by Wyatt Westwood »
Offline bomber
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

5229.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2009, 05:22:04 am »
Go Up Go Down

don't get why you had to delete it,i was trying to understand where you were coming from,magic?nope,i don't believe it,to be honest i don't believe any of this,BUT thats not a reason to delete my posts.i didn't think just cause i don't agree that it should have been deleted just cause i questioned you and i sure others here believe just as i do.........so much for an "open forum"   

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg29177.html#msg29177

« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 05:38:06 am by bomber »

dreams of the young are the regrets of old

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2009, 05:57:32 am »
Go Up Go Down

Ever thought about   SANGE REAL  ?      Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg29178.html#msg29178

Offline bomber
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

5229.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2009, 06:58:43 am »
Go Up Go Down

sure and again i have doubts.the bigger the world gets the less"miracles"are seen.parting the rivers?nope.water to wine?nope.couple years ago the big miracle was the "stain"of the virgin mary under an overpass(highway)that came from runoff water.then we had jesus on a piece of grilled chesse(think that sold for $10,000)how far the miracle have fallen.in the age of video and cameras that are everywhere the so called spirits,miracles,voodoo,curses and what not what they were say 100 or even 10 years ago.there nothing more i would like than to believe,just don't expect it to be "blind faith"i need proof
Posted on: April 08, 2009, 07:39:27 AM
and by the way   forum=a place of discussion.............not one way.i'd like to see some pics / vid(unless the evil spirits don't allow it and weird enough they never do) if ya get a chance mr westwood.sorry to doubt you but PLEASE allow me to be a beliver

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg29185.html#msg29185

« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 07:50:35 am by bomber »

OgoPogo
Copper Member

OgoPogo
OgoPogo
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
Zimbabwe

240.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2009, 11:45:35 am »
Go Up Go Down

Bomber, I deleted your post because I had answered your question and for you to keep asking me the same question would be redundant.

Magic is just that magic. If you want proof of spiritual magic search it online thats research you'll need to do for yourself.

As far as pictures, I have the one photo on here of the green grail cup and that's all Im sticking on here for now. I did post some other photo's of the Templar Light "Magic" Sacred Knowledge Sun Temple and the sunlight symbols it produced but I only posted them for a few days and took them down after that. Sorry, but, I won't post them again they were posted for the moderators only to see one time.

When your thinking of magic it seems you want some sort of miracle as proof.
Magic is not miracles. Magic back then was a practice. A practice that paid.
Just as a Doctor or Lawyer is a Practice today.

Your looking for proof of life after death not magic.

For that you must die to find out and I can't help you there.

The Templars practiced religious Magic or rituals linked to a Deity whether it was God or Satan, Astronomy, Astrology, Alchemy, White and Black Rituals viewed as Magic at the time, Egyptian Masonry, and advanced practices of their own brand of magic. They used these dark magic spells as the only guards for there treasures and gold mines this is well documented in the Archives of the Indies in Seville, Spain.

The Jesuits practiced white and black magic which could be considered as witchcraft. Both were crafts back then. The Magic of the Knights Templar was only scientific knowledge the pagan population could not grasp so to them it was labeled as magic.

This included the early Jewish Religious Temples. All early Temples from Solomon on up had sun dials and seasonal sun maps to display the times of year or times of the days.

This was considered sacred magic by many back then as only the Priests had the access to the early temples just like the Aztecs and there Advanced Astronomy was only for the high priests.

Wyatt

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg29209.html#msg29209

« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 11:47:54 am by Wyatt Westwood »
Offline bomber
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

5229.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2009, 11:58:52 am »
Go Up Go Down

what was the ? i was asking over and over?you say magic was practiced back then(black & white)well people also believed when the sun went dark the gods were angry but now we know its science,plain and simple.as far as searching for magic "online" that dosen't mean much,..hint:everything "online"is not true.waters of the "grail" sure why not.extraordinary claimes deserve extraordinary proof my friend........you say you have the "stone"well,lets see some vid,pics,i myself would love to see the stone with the 3 dimemsional pics...............and yes magic is hocus pocus.one more thing the"grail"isn't mentioned till the 12 century,its not in the bible.when you get a chance check out Percival,le conte du graal

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg29211.html#msg29211

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

grail_rock_chalice.jpg

« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 12:22:59 pm by bomber »

OgoPogo
Copper Member

OgoPogo
OgoPogo
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
Zimbabwe

240.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2009, 03:55:26 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Bomber,

Are you same Bomber that was on Treasure Net?

You said:

"hint:everything "online"is not true.waters of the "grail" sure why not.extraordinary claimes deserve extraordinary proof my friend........you say you have the "stone"well,lets see some vid,pics,i myself would love to see the stone with the 3 dimemsional pics...............and yes magic is hocus pocus.one more thing the"grail"isn't mentioned till the 12 century,its not in the bible.when you get a chance check out Percival,le conte du graal"

Bomber, Please send me your Credit Card numbers and your pin numbers. I'm also going to need full access to your bank accounts and any other cash or securities you may have. (Just joking to make a point)

Giving anyone the photo of the Philosophers Stone would be just like giving someone access to all of the Templars world wide money!

That stone is the Key to the treasures that were left by the Knights, Kings and Jesuits WORLD WIDE!

Why in Gods name would I post something so important and give others complete access to these treasures?

I wouldn't!

As far as I know no one has ever seen one of these stones besides myself.

Maybe that goof ball in Florida that I sent some of my photo's to and helped so much may have found one by pure dumb luck but I doubt it.

They even give the description of the Philosophers Stone the same way I told them it was made but they have never seen one for themselves. I don't believe I gave them a photo of the stone itself at least I hope I didn't!

Ive been talking with the Cinematographer of a major TV network about a possible show but this would be a very limited view of the center of the stone and Im saving this view for the show. They would however provide me with an Archaeologist and have complete access to the site once the Treasure Trove Permits are issued. Then you can see it on TV along with everyone else.

Extraordinary claims deserve extraordinary proof?

No they don't.

Not from me.

Not on this forum.

Besides, you wouldn't know what your looking at even if I did show it to you.

It took me many years to learn how to read the Infinity system and I don't think I could teach anyone all that knowledge in a millisecond of viewing a photo.

The Three dimesional aspect is the carving of the stone and not in the photo.

I can claim whatever I wish and don't have to show anyone a thing this is not truth or dare. It's just a friendly forum for those of us with the same hobby's and interests.

If you don't believe me that's your right.

But it's my decision not to show you or anyone else a darn thing until the timing is right in my book.

Wyatt

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg29220.html#msg29220

Offline bomber
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

5229.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2009, 05:18:54 am »
Go Up Go Down

good luck buddy,you hold the key to one of the worlds greatest treasures but do nothing about it,didn't you say somewhere that your just a regular guy with not a lot in your pockets(or something to that effect)sounds kinda of like gboy"i've got 100s of sites but don't choose to get the treasure now"............ok sure

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg29261.html#msg29261

« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 05:23:35 am by bomber »

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2009, 05:29:10 am »
Go Up Go Down

Bomber . These post put a smile on my face . Another story that is only put on this forum to draw a lot of attention to the writer . Usually this is the only thing these guys have . They crave attention and should not be taken seriously ( at least not by me ) .  Let them post their findings and just smile !    Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3128.msg29262.html#msg29262

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Jump to: