[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline balbal
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

25.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2011, 07:30:03 am »
Go Up Go Down

im new to treasure hunting, i dont have any equipment yet, i need someone that has detector that can detect atleast 50meters deep, interested party will have 50/50 share, the land is title and i own it. some japanese told me that there are treasure in my land but we did not get to any agreement so i decided to dig it my self but i need to be sure if the treasure is really there before we dig. Smiley

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2587.msg184393.html#msg184393

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2011, 08:00:57 am »
Go Up Go Down

There is no machine that will work at a 150 ft. sorry But on the bright side nobody would bury treasure at 150 ft so you need to research this a little

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2587.msg184397.html#msg184397

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline honeyzshane
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
Philippines

95.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2011, 08:59:29 am »
Go Up Go Down

There is a 150 feet capacity scanning device. At present, the Swedish engineer working out things here is using the 35 feet capacity GPRS (Ground Penetrating Radar Scanner) and the American was using this 200 feet SD (Scanning Device), and they also have this monitor type 4x3ft SD that has the capacity to calculate the total contents of the deposit below the ground. The Swedish engineer plans to fly to America to buy the 60M capacity SD and to have customized SUV car. While an Italian is now purchasing his helicopter with the built in Aerial SD.

I just can't understand these people judging harshly to Filipinos as SCAMMERS. We deserve some respect. Do not underestimate all people because no person of all races is perfect.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2587.msg187124.html#msg187124

Ashen Zeplo-HunterAmazona (",)

Offline honeyzshane
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
Philippines

95.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2011, 09:00:47 am »
Go Up Go Down

Of course there is a 150 ft scanner. Honestly, one of the Swedish engineer we are working with has this 35 feet permanently used scanner, while his American friend is using the radar type and has a laptop back-up and that goes 200 feet below, and they have this 4x3ft monitor type (It is also a calculating device, but the only two I used to see it during operations). My swedish co-group is going personally to america to buy the 60meter GPS as well as the SUV car that would be customiza. While the scanner used by the Italian co-group of ours is purchasing the helicopter with the aerial type scanner (I don't know the range).

Anyways, I just can't understand these people saying generally to Filipinos as SCAMMERS. We deserve to be respected like this co-group of mine does. They trust us and we do documentation, personal checking of areas, initial scanning, secondary scanning for final evaluation and operational scanning (that means using heavy equipment such as Cranes, Drillers guided by the other scanning device).

It is easy to say that digging by own self that is why they easily got poisoned, have rashes and even suffocation. It is only good to people who have the money. TO the Citizens outside Philippines do not judge the Filipinos because if you know and do this stuff you will be really amazed just like with the people we are working with. I like that Italiano. HE is a multi-billionaire but he is simple, trustworthy, and doesn't judge Filipinos. 3 of the foreign alliances are married to Filipina and they own big companies and a foundation. But some of the people on this site are too harsh and literally offensive.

IF ONLY THESE PEOPLE, WHO DISRESPECTFULLY JUDGE FILIPINOS, WILL SEE OPENED SITES SUCH AS TUNNELS AND CAVES, HE WOULD BE ASHAMED ONCE HE SEES THE SITES of these real treasure hunting adventures. Pity on them they can't see those kinds of stuff.

One of the person we are working with before was even judged by his Christian fellows as insane, but where is he now because of his hard work, he proved all those judgments wrong. WHY? Because he had the fruits of his labors now.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2587.msg187125.html#msg187125

Ashen Zeplo-HunterAmazona (",)

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2011, 09:18:13 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by honeyzshane
Anyways, I just can't understand these people saying generally to Filipinos as SCAMMERS. We deserve to be respected like this co-group of mine does.

The reason for this is because people like you come here trying to sell FRBs and trying to tell everyone they are
real when the Global Mods have proved many times they are fake, stop trying to sell this fake junk on this forum
and tell all those who come here for a hand out and to sell junk and then the Name Scammers will not be used
in the same sentance as you have posted here,

AU

Posted on: July 17, 2011, 09:12:02 AM
Quote:Posted by honeyzshane
Of course there is a 150 ft scanner. Honestly, one of the Swedish engineer we are working with has this 35 feet permanently used scanner, while his American friend is using the radar type and has a laptop back-up and that goes 200 feet below, and they have this 4x3ft monitor type (It is also a calculating device, but the only two I used to see it during operations). My swedish co-group is going personally to america to buy the 60meter GPS as well as the SUV car that would be customiza. While the scanner used by the Italian co-group of ours is purchasing the helicopter with the aerial type scanner (I don't know the range).

Seldom has already told you it does not exsist and every other clever and wise person will tell you the same,
If you know so much then why come here,
You are not old enough to know more than these guys , so stop talking and start listerning to these guys
and one day you might learn something

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2587.msg187128.html#msg187128

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4    Go Up
Jump to: