[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline DocStorey
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

60.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2011, 04:54:00 am »
Go Up Go Down

Many years ago, I found the best information to give to anyone is stuff that has already been played out. You know that puzzle piece that would not fit but looks like it should right there. Everyone takes turn hammering that flimsey piece of cardboard until it kinda sorta fits. People have been looking for this treasury before I was born and tey will be looking for it long after I am gone. That is why I like to research lot of reading and some foot work involved that ends in an educated guess.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21610.msg161705.html#msg161705

Offline Treasurehunter01253
Silver Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

2470.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

9 function discrminator, Sears discriminator.
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2011, 03:53:02 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Everyone,
                     Sorry I havnt been here to answer any questions, but we all know
how much illness can be a pain in the butt! However I'm back & glad to be here I might add. Anyway, what I hate is when someone finds something, and then someone comes along and then tries to claim what they think may be thiers or dor what ever reason! Which really ticks me off! If items that are found that were
stolen well I can Understand that. If a ship is from another country and it sinks
in US Waters, in my humble opinion it should belong to the person or persons
that found the treasure.
                     The best advise I can give is if you find something of significant
value. First off Document the find when, where, time, witness's if any, not only
written documentation but pictures as well ( make sure the time & date stamp is
correct- If its not, this can work against you!) And First & Foremost, Don't tell a damm soul, unless of course you are selling it to a collector. As far as myself
I have hunted with friends and its something between us that if we were to make a great find we use our resourses together & sell it and split it. after expenses of course. And If your alone,,Well You know in your own circles who you could trust....Best Wishes & Happy Hunting ,,,,,Rob

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21610.msg169812.html#msg169812

Offline thomas beale
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

190.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2011, 07:04:42 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Rider Rider Rider

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21610.msg203109.html#msg203109

« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 07:12:02 pm by thomas beale, Reason: I changed my mind »
Offline ArfieBoy
Knight
Gold Member

Thank you294

Activity
3%
Male
United States

16031.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Compass X-70; Compass X-200; Compass Coin Scanner Pro II; Whites Coinmaster 2/DB Series 2
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2011, 07:27:30 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Great conversation about KGC, war treasures, and government attempts to confiscate everything!  I've been enjoying and learning.  Thanks!

Rob:  Good to have you  back!  I've been wondering about you and how you have been doing.  Hope everything is on the mend and you are doing good now!  Take care of yourself and look forward to your posts.    Detecting

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21610.msg203113.html#msg203113

ArfieBoy

Government can not give anything to anyone...  without first taking it from someone else!

Print
Pages:  1 2    Go Up
Jump to: