[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline ramTopic starter
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal
Referrals: 0

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: December 01, 2010, 07:05:04 pm »
Go Up Go Down

hello to all,

why some people engage in yamashita folkstale reacted to my post? are they scammers?

ram,

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19690.msg129349.html#msg129349

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2010, 02:35:38 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Ram, some of them are just dreamers. When two lovers carve their initials in a tree, the true believers see a treasure symbol.

I see photographs of so called rocks and symbols that only have meaning if they are left exactly where they are found. Yet photographs of them on the kitchen table are taken with the hopes that someone can tell them what they mean. Most of the time they are simply rocks that have an unusual shape. But even if they were true treasure sign, the fact that they have been moved renders them useless.

Yamashita carried his war loot with him. He didn't bury it around the countryside.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19690.msg129484.html#msg129484

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline ramTopic starter
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 09:35:29 pm »
Go Up Go Down

yup! exactly gd1950,  yamashita is only 9months in the philippines he took 1 small plane with his belongings.

the root cause of this folkstale when fm president of RP was questioned why he is so wealthy he answered, he got the yamashita treasures and he smile. actually his gold were from his friends owners of big and small mining company in the philippines, i see with my two eyes 1 small scale miner gave to him as a gift every end of the month giving 2kilos of pure gold in bar.he has so many gold miner friends all over the country.and he is very powerful that time.

that is why as long as the person is engage on that folkstale they were treated in the philippines a scammer today.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19690.msg129558.html#msg129558

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2010, 09:51:45 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Plus Ram you had the Seagraves who published a novel as fact, They and several others did a lot to muddy the water.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19690.msg129559.html#msg129559

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline ramTopic starter
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2010, 08:07:47 am »
Go Up Go Down

hello seldom, this is not a lie and this is the truth, many of the folkstale hunter were not reading the seagrave novel and very sorry to say that they were unable to read and understand the context of the novel some of them were only informed about the novel some were modified to convince financiers and some who understand the novel they will forced their co hunter and financiers to believed for continued financial support and man power, so the reader who understand will have the full control of the financiers and man power then he is only setting in his throne and anytime he needs money for his personal needs he will threat the financiers and workers that he knows that the target is very difficult but he knows the secret then the money comes out. that is the real happening in the yamashita th scam in philippines. it is very obvious that signs,maps readers of yamtreas were part of scam they use the story to hug the financiers.almost all pinoy yamtreas hunters were dreaming that someday they will unearth the golds of yamashita this is the main reason why they will react to my revelation coz it will disturbed their dreams and possible collapse of their resources for their personal needs. non believers of yamtreas in the philippines treated those believers as scammers or insane that is the main reason why they don't need nor refer to professionals for their activities. so, this activities will made a bad image to pilipino's who love their country as a dignified pilipinos. lastly, there were no yamashita treasures in the philippines it is only a folkstale and a scam.  but spanish leftovers as antique is true i got one spanish sword i will use it for scammers heheheheh.. they will be dignified coz i use antique sword for be heading them.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19690.msg129608.html#msg129608

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2010, 08:49:56 am »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks for the info Ram. It is kind of sad tho that the whole country is scamming each other

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19690.msg129617.html#msg129617

« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 12:57:15 pm by seldom »

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline ramTopic starter
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2010, 12:55:43 pm »
Go Up Go Down

yes seldom, due to hardships in life, sometimes they will scam their fellow scammers.

ram,

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19690.msg129847.html#msg129847

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: