[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline ChristianTopic starter
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States
Referrals: 0

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« on: February 06, 2009, 01:53:46 am »
Go Up Go Down

I wonder if there is anyone who has actually found anything yet? I know that there have been smaller finds - possible personak caches by smaller groups of soldiers - but has anyone found anything really big yet? Some people say the Yamashita treasure never existed.

Regards,

Christian

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3270.msg23417.html#msg23417

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline oRo
Silver Member

Gold is where it's left behind.
Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

1190.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Infinium VibraProbe
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 04:31:44 am »
Go Up Go Down

I watched a special on TV about President Marcos. A lot of the show was about him and his family stealing national resources. Like cutting down millions of trees and selling them for personal wealth. There were also several stories about treasure being stolen from finders. The finders usually ending up dead. Can not remember if they were Yamashita treasure, but some were big piles of gold bars so could have been. Another was large golden statues from the far east stolen by the Japanese that most probably was. Another I remember was a fella that found gold bars along the sea coast just off shore. His story was the same in that Marcos stole the gold bars. From what I saw on the show All the Marcos and their gangster friends should be hung as soon as possible.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3270.msg23426.html#msg23426

Offline ChristianTopic starter
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 10:01:44 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello John,

well interestingly I would have expected more replies on this topic - especially from those searching for the treasure. After many years of reading on the Yamashita treasure and talking to people who have been searching for it I believe that there is nothing in existence such as a Yamashita treasure.

Regards,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3270.msg23791.html#msg23791

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 06:14:17 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Your right Christian no treasure this hole thing is 95% BULL. What started as a good but small lead has been blown up by gboy and the rest to be millions. Several of these people have been on the net for years with the same scam. The only treasure they will ever find is some poor investors pocket. If you check around you will find that gboy, flick or whatever his name is along with oyhers have been ban from other sites. Right now there fun lets hope it stays that way.
Seldom

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3270.msg28710.html#msg28710

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline cap miwa
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Japan

830.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2009, 01:52:39 am »
Go Up Go Down

nobody will ever publish their own finds for many reasons. but here's some of what me and my friend have witnessed.

in 1974, i was still in gradeschool, i witnessed the recovery of a volume of this treasure in northern part of the philippines, as 3 helicopters keep their turns lifting up the items from that tunnel in the hill and flew to a nearby government bank.

my close friend, an aircraft maintenance engineer of a private airlines, helped pack bars of gold into a box, 3pcs of 12kg each box and load them to the aircraft, one of those he was assigned to maintain. he never forgets how he hold these bars in his hands. the flights were not recorded for obvious reasons. it belonged to a powerful politician.

a relative delivered 102 pcs 75kg to the palace during the time of the dictator.

i wont elaborate on this, its up to you to believe it or not. up to this time, there are still recoveries but they keep it as secret as possible, there are leaks but of course, who will believe them? it may just envy anyone and endanger their lives.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3270.msg33135.html#msg33135

Offline kuligligko
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

600.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2009, 02:45:41 am »
Go Up Go Down

christian/seldom,

yes you are right, no recoveries what so ever of those so called yamashita treasure. lets keep it that way so that there will be no argument. i believe even both of you will not shout to the world that you recover something or else you will not enjoy your richness like a free man. that is just a common sense to all people who are concern of their life.

and yes you are right, many of those real Filipino treasure hunters (specially those who recover something) do not surf the internet if not majority  of them dont even know how to operate computer. in my honest belief, many of those who are online who pretend to be treasure hunter are the one doing the scam. but then again, DONT generalize them because still, some of them are genuine and don't need investors to operate their projects.

cap miwa,

politicians recovering big volumes are not a question in our region. you can just witness this politicians unexplained wealth like our previous high ranking local official who were one of the poor politician but all of a sudden, he is extremely rich with multiple big houses, luxury vehicles and even bought a hundred of hectares properties in Switzerland.

there are also few small timer treasure hunters who are now enjoying  life with unexplained source of properties.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3270.msg33150.html#msg33150

Offline explorer125
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

90.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2009, 04:56:00 pm »
Go Up Go Down

yes, but not me Wink

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3270.msg42712.html#msg42712

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2009, 08:47:16 am »
Go Up Go Down

102 pcs 75 kls bar delivered to palace,

from mindanao mining company.

another 200 kls monthly from mindanao.

all from mining company here in my place.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3270.msg43848.html#msg43848

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2009, 09:05:15 am »
Go Up Go Down

you just heard the story were those marcos gold came from,

me, i really know were it came from.

here in my place.

in his time, 1 person in gold mining area here, gave 20kls a month to him and that's is heartely given..and that's his friend.

he had 500 or more close friends in the mining area.i don't know if they also gave 20kls a month.

the mining area had 2 big gold mining company.and the owners is his very close friend.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3270.msg43853.html#msg43853

Offline GUESS WHO
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

905.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2010, 04:44:44 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by cap miwa
nobody will ever publish their own finds for many reasons. but here's some of what me and my friend have witnessed.

in 1974, i was still in gradeschool, i witnessed the recovery of a volume of this treasure in northern part of the philippines, as 3 helicopters keep their turns lifting up the items from that tunnel in the hill and flew to a nearby government bank.

my close friend, an aircraft maintenance engineer of a private airlines, helped pack bars of gold into a box, 3pcs of 12kg each box and load them to the aircraft, one of those he was assigned to maintain. he never forgets how he hold these bars in his hands. the flights were not recorded for obvious reasons. it belonged to a powerful politician.

a relative delivered 102 pcs 75kg to the palace during the time of the dictator.

i wont elaborate on this, its up to you to believe it or not. up to this time, there are still recoveries but they keep it as secret as possible, there are leaks but of course, who will believe them? it may just envy anyone and endanger their lives.

You are 100% correct. Loose lips sink ships. Those who really know do not talk, and those who really do not know, talk too much.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3270.msg122765.html#msg122765

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: