[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline drunkpunkTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

40.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2013, 10:45:51 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I have friend who dug 150 feet and they found old rusty shovel, 160 feet human bones, 200 feet broken kitchen glass plates.

For our site, there's an Old Japanese visited and want to buy that property "Island" and they want to develop something like hotels, we know that Japanese is doing something "secrets". Hmmmmp!  Wink

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46067.msg251359.html#msg251359

« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 10:49:39 pm by drunkpunk »
Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2013, 11:02:53 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by drunkpunk
we know that Japanese is doing something "secrets". Hmmmmp!

You Know Nothing, just like all these stories you make it up as you go along, Maybe the japanese person is telling the truth and does want to build a hotel there, just like they do throughout the rest of the world,

Your not James Bond so wake up and stop spreading rumours and Lies,

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46067.msg251362.html#msg251362

Offline au fever
Mod
Silver Member

Thank you84

Activity
0%

Australia

3950.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

whites MXT Pro , minelab GPX 4000
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2013, 03:17:14 am »
Go Up Go Down

I'm Positive it is Not a treasure site , just some more of the usual junk . Mick

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46067.msg251367.html#msg251367

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2013, 08:21:06 am »
Go Up Go Down

I have friend who dug 150 feet and they found old rusty shovel, 160 feet human bones, 200 feet broken kitchen glass plates.

Your friend is not telling you the truth, mate. None of this is possible. Unless they dug a tunnel 4 feet underground for a distance of 200 feet horizontally. Not likely.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46067.msg251381.html#msg251381

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

40.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2013, 09:17:46 am »
Go Up Go Down

How about this, video:

Please Register or Login

gold treasure digging project
   ? Treasure seal?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46067.msg251383.html#msg251383

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2013, 09:47:51 am »
Go Up Go Down

How about this, video:

Good grief. That's 15 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

It's a waste of time. The proof of treasure is that they can dig a deep hole in rock? Sorry, but that is not proof of anything except stupidity.

Why stupidity, do you ask? Well, for one thing there are no safety measures being taken. Not even gloves. Proper shoring, rock cages and shatterproof goggles would be a good start. A water pump, air delivery from outdisde and lights greater than headlamps would be a start.

Your video does not prove that there is treasure there. Not even close.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46067.msg251385.html#msg251385

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2013, 02:55:15 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Mate that sump pump only has a head height of 16-20ft, it does'nt have the power to pump water out of a 100-120ft hole,

NOW for God Sake get out of there because with all that water makes it very Dangerous and if that colapses that hole WILL become your GRAVE, If those big rocks slip out of that wall YOUR DEAD,

Now heres some real usefull information for you to remember for the rest of your treasure hunting Life,

If something has been buried then the ground will be easier to dig than all the other ground in that area, Yes it will still be hard but not as hard as untouched ground, that area you are diggin in has not been dug for over 150 years +.

You are working extremely hard, but please get out of there because you have not saftey features or escape routes and nothing is braced/shored up to prevent injuries of Death,

IF YOU BELIEVE IN YAMMY TREASURE SO MUCH then you need to look in the right place'e, you are being conned/lied to, that is not a treasure site, Looking at the amount of water there, it is either the water Table where water collects up under ground or you have found an unused Ancient Well,

Now think about what I have writen here and do not dismiss it because it just might save your Life,

If I was there I would Drag you out of there and Kick your backside till your nose Bled, Yes I am angry with you because I dont want to see you get Hurt or even die,

Treasure is no good to a DEAD MAN,

Tell Me how Long has it taken you to dig that hole   Now think about this, If that has taken you a couple of weeks or months to dig it,
Do you think that the Japanese would Leave the Treasure sitting on the ground for those weeks or months while they dug that hole, NO and Why? Because someone else would have walked of with the Treasure while they were down the Hole digging, and if they dug the hole in the first place it would have been alot harder to dig than what your having to do, so thats meens it would have taken them longer and the Treasure would have been sitting by the top of the hole alot longer while they dug,

So save your Life/and efforts and time andif you believe in this Myth then use your Brain/Head and think like someone who needed to bury something in a hurry and where he/she could get at it easily, Most Likely the hole would never be more that 2-5ft deep.

now get out of that hole and stay safe

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46067.msg251422.html#msg251422

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2013, 04:46:49 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Ridge Runner
Treasure is no good to a DEAD MAN,

Exactly. There are no safety measures in place at all except for flimsy hard hats. He smugly tells us that this video is proof of his site being positive but look at his subject line.

First he ASKS us if it is positive and then he argues that it IS positive all because of a video. He was never really asking a question. He just wanted affirmation.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46067.msg251434.html#msg251434

Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2013, 05:17:25 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Yet another case of Yammy Feaver!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46067.msg251436.html#msg251436

Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

40.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2013, 10:12:23 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi,

I think Japanese or POW'S dug the hole during 1907 for tunneling or they apply minning workers? Just like surprising the "Pearl Harbor"?
Our site is an Island and nobody knows what are they digging or hiding their treasures. Our site has the Japanese Cargo supply ship sunk during WWII.
Is the bigger volume goes much deeper?
And during Marcos time "Our PH President" also suspect those treasures. That's why he became rich in the world! Imagine 970 Billion Dollars worth of bank deposit during 70's.

I think Japanese or POW's dig a big hole w/out big rocks.
We have 2nd site "Part of the town/land area" then we dig beside an old mango tree, after 5 feet then found a sea sand instead of ordinary brown soil. They say it's the Japanese sand/water traps?
Give away gold bars: 18-20 feet?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46067.msg251450.html#msg251450

« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 10:17:30 pm by drunkpunk »
Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.