[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline angel_09
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

130.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #110 on: November 20, 2010, 04:03:20 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by angel_09

Reply #34 on: December 03, 2009, 12:32:33 AM ?

Hi Christian,

Kindly include me in this particular forum.

Thanks,

Angel

Hi Christian,

It's been almost a year since I requested to join the "very very exclusive pinoy hunting forum" and I'm thanking you for not bringing me in for whatever purpose it may be. Maybe someone doesn't want me to be there.... No regrets.

Angel

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5855.msg126992.html#msg126992

« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 04:13:49 am by angel_09 »
Offline rey calape
Bronze Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

Philippines

1070.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #111 on: November 20, 2010, 06:45:54 am »
Go Up Go Down

hello, i'm a new comer in this forum. please let me join you. regards

Posted on: November 20, 2010, 06:01:24 AM
hello, chris how i'll know if accepted in this forum?      regards                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       rey

Posted on: November 20, 2010, 06:16:07 AM
  Hi! christian this forum can greatly help for the filipino YTH broadin our knowledge thru exchanges of information and share of actual experiences in treasure operation to guide the others.                                                                                                                                                                                         thanks                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     rey

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5855.msg127004.html#msg127004

Offline rey calape
Bronze Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

Philippines

1070.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #112 on: November 21, 2010, 08:23:59 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Christian
We have a Pino hunter exlusive Forum on thunting.com in which you can discuss the Yamashita treasure in private and write in your native language. It is not accessable by the public. To become a member of this group send a Personal Message to me.

The board is only accessable by members at this URL:                                                                                                                                                                                                          goodpm, christian thank you for having this forum about treasure hunting, thus giving us the priveledge of exchanging knowledge and information about the yamashita treasure in the philippines.  my best regards                                                                                                                                                                                                             rey                                                                                             

Please Register or Login

http://thunting.com/smf/philippines-b228.0/

Regards,

Christian

Posted on: November 21, 2010, 07:27:50 AM
Quote:Posted by stickyboy
pa add din poh.., i have a book of some code signs and symbols here, im happy to share this to my kapwa pinoy.. hope that you can give me the opputunity..
thanks..
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                hi stickyboy, thanks for your offer, hope you'll response and grant their request once other TH need it.                                                                                                                                                                                                             rey                         

Posted on: November 21, 2010, 07:55:38 AM
hello crown of siam, thanks for those information you are sharing to us.  we are now very eager to know. hope yuo can post asap.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    rey                       

Posted on: November 21, 2010, 08:08:34 AM
Quote:Posted by ricardo
Pino forum buddies,
Could you please add me, and could any body who can give interpretation this mark or code that i have had found.

IXI! : IIII : IIII : YIID                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             hi ricardo, in answer to your query, our co-member STICKYBOY is offering to give copy of his treasure signs, symbols & markings & codes, just contact him. hope i'm of help to your problem.                                                                                                                                                                                                rey                                                                                       

thanks,
 Ricardo

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5855.msg127235.html#msg127235

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #113 on: November 21, 2010, 08:37:40 am »
Go Up Go Down

rey

This thread is for asking to join the Pino forum not for idle talk please move you conversations to the right thread. You will be add to the pino forum in time you just have to wait.

Seldom

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5855.msg127241.html#msg127241

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline rey calape
Bronze Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

Philippines

1070.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #114 on: December 14, 2010, 11:52:02 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Christian
We have a Pino hunter exlusive Forum on thunting.com in which you can discuss the Yamashita treasure in private and write in your native language. It is not accessable by the public. To become a member of this group send a Personal Message to me.
               Hello Christian, please admit me in this forum.  Thanks & regards      rey
The board is only accessable by members at this URL:

Please Register or Login

http://thunting.com/smf/philippines-b228.0/

Regards,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5855.msg131890.html#msg131890

Offline rey calape
Bronze Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

Philippines

1070.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #115 on: December 16, 2010, 07:00:13 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Christian,    advance merry christmas.  Best regards.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 rey

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5855.msg132050.html#msg132050

Offline redflex900
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Pitcairn

195.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

TF-900 Discovery
« Reply #116 on: December 19, 2010, 05:36:46 am »
Go Up Go Down

Have I been included in the forum? I send a request before and until now I got no reply. Anyway, thanks for those extra efforts. Merry Christmas to everybody. I hope we found our treasures this Christmas.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5855.msg132490.html#msg132490

Offline colt45
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

10.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #117 on: January 01, 2011, 03:31:32 am »
Go Up Go Down

hi christian,

i'm new in this forum. can you include me in your exclusive pinoy forum. tnx

colt45

Posted on: January 01, 2011, 03:21:33 AM
By the way i'm from Kidapawan city, Cotabato. do you know any treasure site or map in my place? i appreciate so much if you have. tnx

colt45

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5855.msg134865.html#msg134865

Offline crine
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

30.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #118 on: January 05, 2011, 05:18:42 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Christian. Im new in treasure hunting. Please include me in Pinoy Exclusive Yamashita Forum. Thanks.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5855.msg135793.html#msg135793

Offline bungols1969
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

105.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #119 on: January 28, 2011, 12:40:51 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi! Christian can you add me in Pino Exclusive Yamashita Forum, PLease............. Smiley

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5855.msg140230.html#msg140230

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.