[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline bovic32
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Saudi Arabia
Referrals: 0

110.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2011, 10:42:29 pm »
Go Up Go Down

some people here talking with non sense bout treasure hunting,why they are here in the forum?what are their purpose?Are they belong to japanese  or what we call decoy?or their intention is only to comment to acquire merit for position?hope they enlightened their mind...

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,27388.msg201999.html#msg201999

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal
Referrals: 0

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2011, 09:07:29 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by bovic32
some people here talking with non sense bout treasure hunting,why they are here in the forum?what are their purpose?Are they belong to japanese  or what we call decoy?or their intention is only to comment to acquire merit for position?hope they enlightened their mind...

i know what you want when you are here in this forum, when you'r asking help, advises, what to do,what those things you found in your quest as yamashit hunter you'r expecting the answers to be surely connected to your quest and expecting answers nearly to say to you that your in the right track of yamashit hunting you want us to say "positive bro that's it you must proceed it's near" and you always want to hear those words it's very pleasant in your eyes to read like adrenalin rushing feelings as pinoy yamashit hunter.
so, it means you'r absolutely no knowledge in your quest, right? you can read all post in yamashit hunting those words were very important for readers to be convinced and moral boosting of your partners. other than that is scam for foreign readers. but, you din't expect those tactics were not effective this days. we are the barriers to those pinoy yamashit hunting dirty tactics. and this serves as reliable information to foreigners investing to philippine folkstale. i understand the very need of yamashit hunter in philippines it all ends to cash due to financial problem. if you'r financially robust in your quest no need to come in this forum asking help or advises you can pay the experts and machines for reliable info in your quest. right again? it;s better to say or post in this forum " i'm a yammy treas hunter, i want to recover the gold please donate funds for my quest and i'm not sure if i found the treasure but i need financial support and machines in my diggings and note all funds were not recoverable it's just a gamble hit or miss" after all that's a direct to the point what you need.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,27388.msg202017.html#msg202017

Print
Pages:  1 2 3    Go Up
Jump to: