[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline cap miwa
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Japan
Referrals: 0

830.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2009, 09:32:25 pm »
Go Up Go Down

gboy sent me a message... his friend sent him a photo of a recovery of stockpile of gold but declined it for fear. here's the content of his message:

gergio2006 (10:42 AM):  Pass it on...A YAM HUNTER friend of mine had succeesfully hit a treasure chamber full of gold bars....a picture of wall of gold bars was shared to me to be posted in Treasure forum, i declined bcoz it may endanger my life....baka ako pa mapagbintangan nakakuha nyan, mabuti nang wag ipost ang gold pictures na yan....GRABEEE ANG DAMI.

it's up to you to comment whether it's true or not. if he sents the photo, i'll post it here.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5515.msg34510.html#msg34510

Offline Mas_KaraTopic starter
Bronze Member

HIGHEND GLOBAL USA, Commodity Trading
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

615.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2009, 10:20:23 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by cap miwa
gboy sent me a message... his friend sent him a photo of a recovery of stockpile of gold but declined it for fear. here's the content of his message:

gergio2006 (10:42 AM):  Pass it on...A YAM HUNTER friend of mine had succeesfully hit a treasure chamber full of gold bars....a picture of wall of gold bars was shared to me to be posted in Treasure forum, i declined bcoz it may endanger my life....baka ako pa mapagbintangan nakakuha nyan, mabuti nang wag ipost ang gold pictures na yan....GRABEEE ANG DAMI.

it's up to you to comment whether it's true or not. if he sents the photo, i'll post it here.

Any sane person will not post his discovery or tell to anyone that they found a treasure. How deep is his friendship with the guy, why did he reveal it to him, what is his purpose. It seems another hearsay but how can we prove it. let's give it a chance maybe it is true after all the guy might be too exited he do not know what to do but we can help him. Just tell him to keep quiet and lay low It is a matter of life and death. their problem would be if it is true somebody in their group will not keep his mouth shot. pretty soon the military, gov. official or the NPA will pull their nails out. If I am the guy I will start hauling one bar at a time and keep it in a safe place.
Email me ASAP at highenddesign@att.net or skype: peter.abad we can't talk here it is very sensitive matter. I have a lot of questions to determine if it is real. tell him not to send photos yet. and do not post it here.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5515.msg34511.html#msg34511

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

615.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2009, 10:35:21 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I also was shown a cave and inside lined up with wooden boxes full of gold bars it is somewhere in Mindanao. it is not a photo but it is in dvd video. only they did not do a close up shot of the object that is why I am not sure if it is real. I was not able to trace the source and where it came from but it was shown to me by a fellow TH from Luzon.
Another TH also from the South emailed me Pics of different sizes of Gold bars (3, 6.2 and some 12.5) laid out on top of a wooden bed side by side with cigarette case and beer bottles it occupied the whole bed. the only problem is my count was there where more than a hundred bars. if calculated would be more than 1 ton the problem is how did a wooden bed able to support more than 1 ton.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5515.msg34513.html#msg34513

Offline cap miwa
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Japan

830.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2009, 10:38:44 pm »
Go Up Go Down

i guess its a little too late. three of his group members were already killed and he is now in hiding. they pulled out a few pieces of 6.2kg from that site and they got killed. he is not sure if the politicians or the soldiers who did it.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5515.msg34514.html#msg34514

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

615.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2009, 10:50:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by cap miwa
i guess its a little too late. three of his group members were already killed and he is now in hiding. they pulled out a few pieces of 6.2kg from that site and they got killed. he is not sure if the politicians or the soldiers who did it.

That's no problem if they did not reveal the site to anybody yet. We can ask for assistance from the higher ups if he know where is the site. We can provide covert operation and security. And we can relocate him out side the Phil. including his whole family and relative and also you for your protection. See my blog at Ming Mechanic dated May 27 by MasKara.
By the way where did this happen. We are doing a gold buy deal and negotiating for 7 weeks after holy week we where suppost to do a test buy but the holder disappeared the rumor is he was executed with 10 other people in Isabela. His wife do not know either if his husband is hidding or one of the dead. Can you verify this for me if this is the same source we are looking.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5515.msg34515.html#msg34515

Offline boylara
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

635.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Deep max lorenz, 2 box, TM, L rod, Y rod
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2009, 11:05:16 pm »
Go Up Go Down

That's no problem if they did not reveal the site to anybody yet. We can ask for assistance from the higher ups if he know where is the site. We can provide covert operation and security. And we can relocate him out side the Phil. including his whole family and relative and also you for your protection. See my blog at Ming Mechanic dated May 27 by MasKara.
By the way where did this happen. We are doing a gold buy deal and negotiating for 7 weeks after holy week we where suppost to do a test buy but the holder disappeared the rumor is he was executed with 10 other people in Isabela. His wife do not know either if his husband is hidding or one of the dead. Can you verify this for me if this is the same source we are looking.

hahahahahahaha.......its the local politicians plus a group of people in the government...Higher ups sila nga nagbigay ng order...    parang kilala ko yun sinasabi ni Gboy....huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu..me too I'm hiding right now,  Kiss chicks:

Maskara-  Isabela group recovered the items in the cliff side of a mountain in DINAPIGUE, those diggers are from Aurora and Quezon province. Yap they hit/recovered something... they went missing but alive... regarding another group probably the one you talking about, according to grapevine there were 4 people who were executed in the sierra Madre mountain by a group of Foreigners who had finance them, in the coastal town of Isabela.

based on the intel report dis year alone 9 minor or officers loot were recovered, 2 golden lily site, 1 in Palawan and another one in the Sierra MAdre Mountain, hopefully there will be additional 3 sites to be extracted...to all our brothers in Mindoro who are digging right now, stop that,  you are being monitored by a group mo Koreans, those in Davao, stop it your being watch by the Americans, those in Pangasinan, by the Japanese and the Malacanang boys, in Cagayan by the Armies, Politicians, Fulis and Malakanang.. Shocked my project STOP MUNA order of the kumander in chief...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5515.msg34516.html#msg34516

Offline cap miwa
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Japan

830.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2009, 11:21:06 pm »
Go Up Go Down

i got to leave now also. i am being monitored. i'll be back perhaps after a week when it's not this hot again... bye for  now. i'll email you mas_kara...  if i have a chance. are you an ilocano?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5515.msg34517.html#msg34517

Offline cap miwa
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Japan

830.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2009, 11:23:38 pm »
Go Up Go Down

mas_kara... i sent a clue to boylara regarding the guy who is in hiding.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5515.msg34518.html#msg34518

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

615.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2009, 12:01:28 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by boylara

hahahahahahaha.......its the local politicians plus a group of people in the government...Higher ups sila nga nagbigay ng order...    parang kilala ko yun sinasabi ni Gboy....huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu..me too I'm hiding right now,  Kiss chicks:

Maskara-  Isabela group recovered the items in the cliff side of a mountain in DINAPIGUE, those diggers are from Aurora and Quezon province. Yap they hit/recovered something... they went missing but alive... regarding another group probably the one you talking about, according to grapevine there were 4 people who were executed in the sierra Madre mountain by a group of Foreigners who had finance them, in the coastal town of Isabela.

based on the intel report dis year alone 9 minor or officers loot were recovered, 2 golden lily site, 1 in Palawan and another one in the Sierra MAdre Mountain, hopefully there will be additional 3 sites to be extracted...to all our brothers in Mindoro who are digging right now, stop that,  you are being monitored by a group mo Koreans, those in Davao, stop it your being watch by the Americans, those in Pangasinan, by the Japanese and the Malacanang boys, in Cagayan by the Armies, Politicians, Fulis and Malakanang.. Shocked my project STOP MUNA order of the kumander in chief...

How can you get in touched with this group is there a possibilty we can do business?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5515.msg34521.html#msg34521

Offline vivid
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2009, 06:39:11 am »
Go Up Go Down

maskara the dvd is a scam thats a big syndicate controlling that operation there, i have lots of foriegn friends who wanted to buy gold bars in the philippines.  some spent more than 20 years and always ends up being fooled, they traveled around the philippines hoping to find this would be sellers thru trustees and agents and so on, and end up wasting money, come to think of it , if someone really found a reasure then it would be kept secret and they the owner would sell them secretly by themselves, no need to ask around for an agent or trustee, if you found thr real owner of the commodities and would be transacting directly to you then it would be succesfull. but this owners never show up always like that. because it is a bogus. all hearsay, it passes from mouth to mouth, i saw lots of gold myself back then in different sizes and different places but its all fake goldbars.i am not discouraging you but you have a slim chance of a successfull trading. i tell you this because of my very own experience. treasure hunting and what ever connected to it is almost 75% hearsay.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5515.msg34534.html#msg34534

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Jump to: