[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Prince SoloTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: May 19, 2011, 10:57:42 am »
Go Up Go Down

I'm new in TH and I'm working on a few prospects. Last year I was in western Luzon with my friends (Pinoy OFWs in Saudi) and we started to work on a few prospects but due to limited time (TH while on vacation), we didn't come up successful. But we learned a lot from the experience. Today they have their projects and I have mine but we're working in separate locations. Recently, a group of prospectors stumbled upon their group and suggested using a medium to help them along the way while digging at site, WITH ONE CONDITION, the medium will help them with advices as long as their finds will be sold to that group only. I'm not a beliver or disbeliever in mediums. The element of trust is something we all value in TH. I would like to know from oldtimers in this forum if the idea of using a medium for TH is recommended or not. Hoping to hear your comments very soon. Thanks in advance! Prince Solo

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,25211.msg174694.html#msg174694

Offline BitburgAggie_7377
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Platin Member

Define Treasure
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Thank you116

Activity
72%

United States

26045.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Impulse , Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Compadre, Garrett AT Max, Whites Sierra Super Trac
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 02:01:34 pm »
Go Up Go Down

MOST of the folks here consider themselves to be very logical and scientific-minded, so most of them are going to dismiss the idea of using a medium.   That having been said, treasure hunters have been using mediums to help in the search for treasure for centuries.   So, if you believe in the "paranormal" and the ability of mediums to see/hear/or otherwise "know" what can't otherwise be known----sure, why not.   BUT I smell a scam/con job there for sure.

BA

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,25211.msg174758.html#msg174758

Offline Mudflap
Knight
Gold Member

Thank you92

Activity
0%

United States

9300.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 05:17:04 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Told the wife I though I might be a medium. She grinned and said " more like XXL" :Smiley

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,25211.msg174827.html#msg174827

Offline Karl
Knight
Gold Member

Thank you211

Activity
0%
Male
United States

15290.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounter Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 , Famous Trails MD3005 ,Cen-Tech Pin Pointer MD
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 05:21:16 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Mudflap
Told the wife I though I might be a medium. She grinned and said " more like XXL" :Smiley

Grin  Grin

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,25211.msg174828.html#msg174828

"Keep Digging Its Down There Somewhere" Treasure Hunting, Gold and Coins.

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 06:03:50 pm »
Go Up Go Down

And thats just another mouth to feed or drain resorces, ditch em and use common sense

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,25211.msg174859.html#msg174859

Offline seeker1
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

30.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2011, 01:06:22 pm »
Go Up Go Down

hi guys! somehow in do believe in mediums even though id been working in a field of science,due to my personal experiences..we are currently on a digging right now in our place were initially an "albolaryo" a faith healer visited ourplace,after he did his thing on my ill relative,he told my old man that he senses something buried on our place,a treasure..he said he had experienced it before and succesfully they recovered the treasure..so i double check with a detector and its positive,so wear still digging it slowly with a partner and hopefully we could really get one precious.. but make sure you know your medium 1st before they will rip you off..because in our case it was free..

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,25211.msg175194.html#msg175194

Offline bataan boy
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

5.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2011, 11:42:16 pm »
Go Up Go Down

hi, using medium in TH ? Not bad, but not good enough . Late Pres. Ferdinand Marcos also used this medium for  locating sunken ship of Japs near or between the sea of Bataan and corridor island . This ship was loaded of diff. kind of metal like copper and gold. he used medium only to locate the area and then he used detector equipment, diver to pinpoint the ship. so that medium only, is not good enough . good luck to you   

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,25211.msg175985.html#msg175985

Offline Prince SoloTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2011, 12:49:56 am »
Go Up Go Down

thanks bro! of course we don't depend on mediums only, we have gold, metal and general purpose detectors which can detect at varying depths from 1 inch to 6 meters or more. what's amazing about them though is their uncanny ability to tell exactly what is in place and what we as normal beings do not know exists in that location, they haven't even gone to this location as he is too old to travel. our medium doesn't ask money for payment, it's all up to us to compensate him in other forms. some groups work with mediums as go-betweens, those are the people you have to watch. but if they give you a good working partnership, that solves all your problems altogether.

Posted on: May 25, 2011, 12:42:26 AM
thanks seeker 1! does your medium employ his own trusted people like his sons or relatives, and does he personally supervise the digging at site? i know some mediums who choose their own sons to do the digging and the medium supervises. reason for this is the essense of trust and the surety that the diggers do not do anything taboo in the site. of course the owner or partners are there with them every day at the site so there is no need to distrust the medium and his diggers.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,25211.msg176646.html#msg176646

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: