[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands
Referrals: 0

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2009, 12:52:15 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dell can you explain to us what Fequency Discrimination is ?  Cornelius

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3808.msg26192.html#msg26192

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2009, 12:58:52 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Dell_Winders
but your support of attacks on my character

Please show where I support attacks.

by guests, and moderators, in violation of your own rules of conduct is an entirely different issue.

Guests are not capable of posting here. Only members can post.

I do expect a public apology from you. Without an apology

For what ought I to appologize?

What does Carl's website have to do with the way you run your website?  Any intelligent person who reads his reports will see there are no extensive field test reports included in his assessment.

No need to fieldtest something which perse can not work in teh first place.

Certainly, anyone can open a product by removing a few screws, photographing it, and pretend to be an expert by writing an irresponsible prejudiced report based on assumption & presumption.

Carl is one of the foremost experts on treasure hunting electronics. He holds an electronical engineer degree. May I ask what your scientific or technical background is Dell?

I am a scientiest myself and being a scientist it is my obligation to test a thesis by trying to falsify it. Your device has been falisfied by Carl as a do nothing box, not based on any scientific accepted theories. These are the hard facts.

No, I don't take offense to Carl's reports. I accept Carl's, so called reports, for what they are. Out dated,inaccurate, and ridiculous. Nothing more.

Carl's reports are the most down to earth scientific proof that your device is not doing what it is claimed to do.

I did not invent Frequency Discrimination, and the majority of so called LRL's that have been, and are on the market are built by Electronic Engineers, and techs, and demand high prices.

Who are these engineers. Please name them and their scientific background.

Myself, and many others have used the same  product with good results in the field.  At the time it worked  better, and was far less expensive than others on the market in 1989.  Dell

Please provide proof of these finds. I do not know of ANY LRL locator that has passed a scientific test (double blind test). If I should be mistaen please kindly correct me and I will apologize.

Thank you.

Regards,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3808.msg26193.html#msg26193

« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 01:03:58 pm by Christian »

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2009, 01:05:56 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Christian    Clapp   Clapp   Clapp     .   Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3808.msg26194.html#msg26194

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2009, 02:24:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Well, again Christian, it is not my device you are referring to, so it's really a mute point,  but this "I'm a scientist" egotism seems to prevail over common sense and rational logic in an attempt to justify the character assination of those you judge to be of inferior intellect and knowledge.

Unfortunately, I don't don't have the text book knowledge of a formal education to inform me of what works, and what doesn't work  just by looking at it, so I am relegated to the old fashioned, time consuming  methods of hit and miss, trial and error field experiments, tests, and studies to obtain the knowledge if something is, or is not going to obtain the results that are useful for Treasure Hunting. Shame on me, and others, for finding Treasure with methods and tools you say are useless.

I defer to the intellect of the new scientific master race mentality where field results, and customer satisfaction  are insignificant to the eyeball analysis, and imagined presumptions of pretend Science deplete of facts, or truth.  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3808.msg26195.html#msg26195

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2009, 02:35:29 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Well, again Christian, it is not my device you are referring to

Dell, so you say this device - examined by Carl Moreland - is not related in any way to you? Is this correct?

Thank you,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3808.msg26197.html#msg26197

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2009, 02:37:11 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dell , if you work with Frequency Discrimination you can explain to us what that is.   . I have asked you that before but We don't get an answer  !!!    Then I asked you to show us the photo's from the Mining Co in Australia . And the letter in which they wrote about their findings .!!!!!! Again  NO  answer from you  !!!!!   I must say however that you have a way with words . nearly as good as a used car sales man . Just my idea  .   Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3808.msg26199.html#msg26199

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2009, 04:46:55 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Please Register or Login

FREQUENCY DISCRIMINATION METAL LOCATOR on E-BAY

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3808.msg26216.html#msg26216

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2009, 04:53:52 pm »
Go Up Go Down

That is not wat I asked .  I wanted to know what your explanation was of Frequency Discrimination .  And I am still waiting for those pictures out of Australia .  Please ,  YOU  , give us some idea !!!!     Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3808.msg26218.html#msg26218

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2009, 06:24:01 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by {author}
That is not wat I asked .  I wanted to know what your explanation was of Frequency Discrimination .  And I am still waiting for those pictures out of Australia .  Please ,  YOU  , give us some idea !!!!     Cornelius

Cornelius, you call me a Scam, and want me banned from a forum I helped to get started so you can protect intelligent viewers from getting ripped off by me. Now, you insist that I answer your question the way you want to hear it, and post photo's of  Opal found in Australia, for you.

I'm sorry Cornelius, I don't have the time to waste in devotion to this forum that you may have. I have already paid my dues in contributions here, and then some.

I afforded you the courtesy of posting the link to a Frequency Discrimination metal locator. It's self explanatory. Frequency Discrimination, the use of frequency to discriminate, and aid in the  detection of specific chemical elements.

I don't reveal names, or post photos from my customers, or clients, without their consent. With your inflammatory and  disrespectful attitude toward me, I do not intend to cater to your demand by taking the time and effort to seek that permission. I will only post what customers, and clients have already made public, and even then, the facts, and truth are wasted on the deaf ears, narrow vision, and Skeptic agenda of the Scientific pretenders.  

Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3808.msg26222.html#msg26222

« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 06:30:50 pm by Dell_Winders »

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2009, 06:51:19 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dell I don't want to get you banned from this forum . I like your posts . It keeps me on my toes . What I am against is that you use this forum to promote your gadget . I cannot work and it will not work !  Wether you point out that every body has an aura around them and that this aura in some way is disturbed by deposits in the ground , and by doing so points toward this deposit , is all a bunch of malarchy . Next thing you say is that because a human body is made up for  90 % of water  , the body will react as water will do to  EMR . Frequency discrimination is something that is quite natural in the science world . Every material has its own frequency to which it will react . Like glass will break when the frequency of glass is reached . This is used in normal metal detectors in order to discriminate between targets . But .......what does it have to do with the product you produce  ?  Nothing , if you ask me .  But you use these words  ( frequency discrimination )  to snow  people that are not understanding the field of electronics to go for your product ( not to mention gadget ) . You may make all kinds of money this way , getting regular guys to pay quite a bit of money for  NOTTING that will work , but this is up to you  ! But don't use this forum to do that  !  And by the way , your statement that your gadget is allowed to be sold in Australia  , I got news for you  ! This is a misstatement because you are not selling anything in Australia . You are just shipping the material to Australia . The selling is done in the USA . Just a little difference , but you made a mistake by telling us that your product is legally sold in Australia . I have a few legal minds getting together with me right now and we are comtemplating a law suit against you . This just to protect some unwitting people from making a bad investment for a product that ( knowingly ) does not work .   Regards   Cornelius  .  PS everybody would use a free commercial to sell his product  ,  but you decided not to use the free advertisement your Australian co could give to you  . Wonder why !

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3808.msg26224.html#msg26224

« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 06:56:32 pm by Cornelius »
Print
Pages:  1 2 3   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.