[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline dowser501Topic starter
Copper Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

584.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: March 03, 2009, 07:56:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Ran across Dells new forum called "Dowse Master." You have to enroll to enter and it is strictly controlled. The units are mostly baits or baited rods at a hundred times the cost of you scrounging round and aquiring a copy in your garage or workshop.
He is also about to sell a bait container the size of a large medical pill container which he will claim to have inside a hundred or so common and rare elements to assist you in dowsing for about $ 65.
If you open the screw on lid the elements will fly away and your dowsing ability will also fly away.  Incredible.  These snake oil guys get better all the time. Admmitidly it is yet to be marketed.
We used to have a guy in Southern Australia who used to run around with Dells omintron who was feted by the mining comunity as the new messiah. In a few months after finding Zilch he vanished with a lot of cash.
Max

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3808.msg26024.html#msg26024

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 09:10:12 am »
Go Up Go Down

I have never spoken out against Dell Winters  because I believe in freedom of expression and speech , but this guy is ripping off people and that should be stopped  . If he was not selling his gadgets it would be different , but using this forum ( and  some others ) to sell his junk is going too far . I suggest therefor to bann him from this forum ,  so he cannot screw us out of some more money .  Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3808.msg26055.html#msg26055

Offline Simpson
Bronze Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%

France

1070.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

XP Goldmaxx
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 09:30:30 am »
Go Up Go Down

Salut Thor!

To learn more about device from Dell please visit its taking apart here:

Please Register or Login

http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=reports/vr800/index.dat

So many people are very angry as they buy expensive (several thousand dollars) locators from Dell but only receive non working junk for their money.

Regards,

Alain

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3808.msg26066.html#msg26066

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2009, 09:42:14 am »
Go Up Go Down

Well, Dell is a manufacturer of devices claimed to help find treasure - by him the manufacturer. Hence he is welcome - as any other manufacturer - to inform us about his products.

However this of course also involves having to deal with critical questions and to back up any claims made by him as a manufacturer or as stated in his advertisements.

Regards,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3808.msg26078.html#msg26078

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline Bugar
Silver Member

IF IT BEEPS=DIGIT
Thank you3

Activity
0%
Male
United States

505.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Scorpion,Garrett Master Hunter,And Garrett Scorpion #2
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2009, 10:24:14 am »
Go Up Go Down

Just read the Geotech report on the Dell=  GOOD GREIF=AAARRRRGGGGhhhhhh DELL Round About

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3808.msg26090.html#msg26090

If It Beeps=DIGIT

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2009, 09:48:51 am »
Go Up Go Down

Christian, it appears it is easy for you to place blame on others. The responsible solution to the  libelous lieing, and  malicious  hate mongering  by your moderators, and  guests, would be to eliminate the Dowsing & Black Box Technologies forums from your website all together.

I have never been your enemy, so please stop treating me like I am one.

In my defense, i have a life long reputation for honesty, and integrity and your invited attacks on me will not change that. My products carry the same warranty as written by Whites Metal detectors, and is a standard for the industry, and some are offered with a full money back guarantee if not satisfied.

I have never in my life cheated, or scammed anyone and I resent the vicious lies you encourage to be perpetrated on your forums.

I do expect a public  apology.   Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3808.msg26170.html#msg26170

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2009, 10:01:36 am »
Go Up Go Down

Dell, you will not receive an apology from me as I did nothing wrong. I basically do not participate in the LRL discussion at all. Also I am not treating you like an enemy in any way. Why should I? Eleminating discussion is not a solution to anything. Being a manufacturer there will be comments and questions about your products.

Are you taking offense from Carl's report on one of your locators? If yes can you please let us know if

- this locator has been sold by you
- has been manufactured by you
- is in orginial condition

If it has not been sold nor build by you then everybody owes you a big appology. However please explain to us then why it bears your name?

Thank you,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3808.msg26173.html#msg26173

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2009, 10:56:40 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by {author}
  Ran across Dells new forum called "Dowse Master." You have to enroll to enter and it is strictly controlled. The units are mostly baits or baited rods at a hundred times the cost of you scrounging round and aquiring a copy in your garage or workshop.
He is also about to sell a bait container the size of a large medical pill container which he will claim to have inside a hundred or so common and rare elements to assist you in dowsing for about $ 65.
If you open the screw on lid the elements will fly away and your dowsing ability will also fly away.  Incredible.  These snake oil guys get better all the time. Admmitidly it is yet to be marketed.
We used to have a guy in Southern Australia who used to run around with Dells omintron who was feted by the mining comunity as the new messiah. In a few months after finding Zilch he vanished with a lot of cash.
Max

Hi Max. Thank you for visiting my new Dowsing/LRL website. Hopefully, this one won't be as easy for the hackers to get to and destroy as they did with  3 previous phpbb forums.

I see you are among those who readily make  false assumptions and try to present them as fact. The bait container you mentioned is not near as complex as to contain common, and rare elements. It's much more simplistic, and because there is nothing complex about it, people can easily make their own if they choose to do so. No one is forced to purchase anything from me, ever.

The price will be US $75, and perhaps less on E-bay. I notice you neglected to mention that it is sold with a full money back guarantee, excluding shipping costs, if you are not entirely satisfied.

I hadn't heard of the fellow you mentioned ripping off mining companies in Australia. Can you elaborate? Are you sure it was my product. Many others have marketed their products under the Omintron name. it is a generic name.

Australia, has some very strict regulations against allowing scam  products to be imported. At the time, my products of this type were the only ones permitted to be advertised in an Australian treasure & mining magazine. The only reports I have had of recoveries in Australia, is from a small mining company that sent me photo's and video of their successful recoveries of Opal from locations made with MFD.

If you can post some verifiable information on your claim of impropriety, I would like to look into it.  Thanks, Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3808.msg26183.html#msg26183

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2009, 11:12:10 am »
Go Up Go Down

Dell why don't you show us the photo's you received from that small Australian mining company . Maybe you could also let us look at  their letter to show us what they thought about your product .  This would certainly boost your sales !   Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3808.msg26185.html#msg26185

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2009, 12:42:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by {author}
Dell, you will not receive an apology from me as I did nothing wrong. I basically do not participate in the LRL discussion at all. Also I am not treating you like an enemy in any way. Why should I? Eleminating discussion is not a solution to anything. Being a manufacturer there will be comments and questions about your products.

Are you taking offense from Carl's report on one of your locators? If yes can you please let us know if

- this locator has been sold by you
- has been manufactured by you
- is in orginial condition

If it has not been sold nor build by you then everybody owes you a big appology. However please explain to us then why it bears your name?

Thank you,

Christian

Christian, discussions are one thing. At your invitation, I have always tried to answer questions to the best of my ability, but your support of attacks on my character by members, and moderators, in violation of your own rules of conduct is an entirely different issue.

I regret that you have stooped to allowing name calling and character assignation, and blame others for the problem. It is your website, you alone are responsible for the content. I do expect a public apology from you. Without an apology, and a continued violation of your own rules of conduct demonstrates that you condone the attacks on me, and the hypocrisy of your web site.

I am happy to answer questions based on my own years of field experience with these methods of locating, but I don't intend  to waste my time tolerating the name calling and abuse instigated  by your moderators, or members.  Show some respect. 

What does Carl's website have to do with the way you run your website?  Any intelligent person who reads his reports will see there are no extensive field test reports included in his assessment. Certainly, anyone can open a product by removing a few screws, photographing it, and pretend to be an expert by writing an irresponsible prejudiced report based on assumption & presumption. Particularly, if they are engrossed in a self serving Skeptic agenda.

No, I don't take offense to Carl's reports. I accept Carl's, so called reports, for what they are. Out dated,inaccurate, and ridiculous. Nothing more.

I did not invent Frequency Discrimination, and the majority of so called LRL's that have been, and are on the market are built by Electronic Engineers, and techs, and demand high prices. The best I can do is offer a limited alternative, and the knowledge I've gained in the field use of Treasure hunting tools over the past 35 years as a Professional Treasure Hunter/Salvor. If that is not the knowledge you want on your forums, then why did you invite  me to be a member, and a moderator?

If you read Carl's forums you will know that I have answered your questions many times. And NO, I am Not the manufacturer of the product in Carl's photographs. In fact, it may have been purchased from Kellyco. I don't know.

Myself, and many others have used the same  product with good results in the field.  At the time it worked  better, and was far less expensive than others on the market in 1989.  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3808.msg26191.html#msg26191

« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 01:13:58 pm by Dell_Winders »

Print
Pages:  1 2 3   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.