[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Tim_Williams
As seen on the History Channel "Decoded"
Bronze Member

Arc-Geo Logger!
As seen on the History Channel "Decoded"
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

958.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2006, 03:44:30 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Yes! On to treasure! Don't let these guys get you down!

Tim

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,110.msg1075.html#msg1075

Regards, Tim

Bringing metal detectors into the world of imaging!

Please Register or Login

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2006, 12:16:29 am »
Go Up Go Down

My apologizies Bill.  I have limited time for participating here and I don't like  having  to use it defending my honesty and integrity against false allegations and antagonist vendettas.

I also have a limited vocabulary, and "cult" is the only descriptive word I can think of for the Randi, critics organization  without being  derogatory.  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,110.msg2786.html#msg2786

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline BillTopic starter
Pull Tab

Professional Juggler
Thank you1

Activity
0%

52.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2006, 11:53:03 am »
Go Up Go Down

Dell, part of LRL discussions is to question how LRLs work and how they are made. I don't think anyone has attacked you personally they are just questioning your products. So instead of answering with name calling why don't you answer with facts? Also, "cult" is a very derogatory term and won't be tolerated. If you don't have facts to answer with then don't answer.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,110.msg2808.html#msg2808

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2006, 02:31:43 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Bill, you are right, and my honesty and integrity should not be allowed to be made an issue on public forums I  have worked a lifetime to obtain an honest reputation. Honesty,and integrity are  assets that I  highly value, and I will defend  against those who are making an effort to discredit that honor.

There is No controvesy about the products I build and personally sell. Every customer  knows exactly what they are buying and what to expect, and what not to expect, and I have been repeating the same answers to the same critics, and their aliases for 13 years.  Learning is not their goal. 

Thousands of people have already enjoyed success with the Remote Sensing Frequency Discrimination concept within the past 20 years.  Whether they work, or not, is not a question of  rational logic. The precedent has long been set that it is a viable working concept.

People are free to believe what they want to, but when I am here answering questions honestly, to the best of my knowledge, I am not about to tolerate the allowing  of inference, inneuendo, questioning, or accusations that are posted in an intentional  effort by "extremist" (can I use this word?) skeptics to discredit my name, and  try to influence viewer doubt about my Honesty & Integrity.

Again I apologize for using the word "cult".  When I posted, it was in my mind that it was only TNET, that prohibited me from using that word. I did forget that it was included in your rules also.

They used to tell me that the memory would be the first thing to go. I can't remember what they said would be second.  Thanks for the reminder.

Just a suggestion; Select all of the words you don't want used on the forums, and add them to the profanity filter. Lack of Memory problems solved.   Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,110.msg2816.html#msg2816

Offline joe
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

825.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

pulse induction
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2006, 06:02:55 pm »
Go Up Go Down

YEAH WHY FIGHT AND SAY BAD THINGS,ANYWAY CARL HAVE WEBSITE THAT TEACH YOU HOW TO MADE ONE,I THINK WE ALL HERE ARE BIG ENOUGH TO BUILD ONE OURSELF AND TRY IT.IF WE HAVE THE CAPABILITY TO FIND TREASURE USING DOWSING ROD(BECAUSE NOT ALL OF US CAN DO DOWSING AND FIND TREASURE WITH IT)NOTHING BAD FINDING TREASURE USING ROD,JUST DONT BUY MADE BY OTHERS VERY EXPENSIVE DOWSING ROD$$$$,AND FIND NOTHING,IT WILL MAKE YOU VERY  Angry Angry Angry,HEY CARL THANKS FOR YOUR WEBSITE,IF NOT FOR YOUR WEBSITE I CAN'T BUILD ONE TO TEST IT,BUT I ONLY FINDS ANTIQUES AND NOT GOLD,WHO KNOWS MAYBE WE COME TO THAT IN THE FUTURES Grin Grin Grin WE HAVE A SAYING "TO SEE IS TO BELIEVE" OR "TO BUILD ONE YOURSELF IS TO BELIEVE YOURSELF CAPABILITY"  Grin Grin Grin

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,110.msg2834.html#msg2834

Offline BillTopic starter
Pull Tab

Professional Juggler
Thank you1

Activity
0%

52.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2006, 10:14:19 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dell, LRLs are controversial and invite alot of criticism. If you have staked your reputation on LRLs then maybe you should think about another line of work. Smiley Anyway I will not let either side turn this forum into a flaming war. I didn't let Sam and I won't let you. As long as critics are civil in their questions I expect you to answer in kind or just don't answer at all.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,110.msg2861.html#msg2861

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2006, 10:58:07 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Bill,

I think Dell is very sorry that he may have been a bit too heated. As you say LRL debates are very controversal so sometimes it may get a bit too hit in the kitchen. Now that the steam has left let's move on two some interesting discussion again.  Wink

Thanks everybody for being around.

Best wishes,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,110.msg2862.html#msg2862

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2006, 12:28:52 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Bill, I mean no offense, but you also seem to be barking up the wrong tree.

Allow me to clairify so there is no mis-understanding. My ocupation is, and has been for 38 years, PROFESSIONAL TREASURE HUNTER/SALVOR, now retired, but I still continue my passion  and interest in Treasure hunting on private projects.

In my occupation as a Professional Treasure Hunter/ Marine Salvor, I have purchased, borrowed, tested, experimented with,  used and compared every Gizmo, Gadget, detector, and sophisticated geophysical instruments that I could afford to have available to me. I was introduced to electronicly metered  Frequency Discrimination in 1979. I discovered the signal  line "field" could also be metered with a simple pair of Dowsing Rods. At the requests of my fellow Treasure Hunters, and the manufacturer, John Fales, of Ft.Ogden, Florida, I introduced a Frequency  Generator, using  Rods to meter the signal to the market in 1986. My intention was to sell 100 units for beta testing and use the funds to develop the MFD concept. That was expressly stated in my first brochure.

Almost immediately I lost any opportunity to make that a reality by greedy entraprenaurs anxious to get in on the band wagon. I have been at odds with the  industry that I help start, for  false and mis-leading advertising pratices ever since. I have consistently encouraged low priced competetion into this market as the best method of fighting against mis-leading  advertising and exhorbanant rip-off prices for simple technology. Consumers now have a choice. They can pay $20,000 for an LRL, if they wish, or they can pay $300, or they now have the information to  build their own

It has been in the best interests of  the powers that be in a lucrative multi-million dollar LRL industry to keep the  Skeptic extremist criticisms focused on Dell Winders, which they successfully did for 9 years while  the Skeptics never mentioned the name or attacked any other LRL/MFD manufacturer, or dealer but all attacks were only focused me.

The Skeptic society leader has his own personal reason for provoking member attacks on my credibility in order to protect his own credibility. That's a different story, and someday the truth about his early activities  will  be revealed and his image as an Icon will turn to scandal.

The bottom line is that using a a Frequency Generator, or  an AM receiver as an aid to  treasure hunting is not controversial to those who have learned to use these tools, and any one can learn. It is made controversial by the  sometimes false and mis-leading advertising of the LRL industry, and  dis-information that  serves the Skeptic extremist agenda.

Bill, I will not not comprimise my honesty & integrity by denying that LRL or MFD products, or meta-physical Dowsing  work. I have been using these tools as aids in  my Treasure searches for 27 years with success. I am not so stupid as to continue to carry dead weight into the field all these years, and  try to use a tool that doesn't work.

Read the posts. You can easily see where the criticsm you speak of  is coming from, and it is NOT from those who  use MFD or  LRL, or offer any personal  field experience, or knowledge  in their use. You are as guilty of perpetrating the  controversity with your negative inferences as any of the skeptics. So, as I originally posted to the complaintant before the inferences  about my honesty started, also applies to you."I'm sorry to hear you are having problems with your device. I'm sure the good folks here who have used LRL will help you with advice, if you wish for them to.  Dell It was an offer to help solve a field use problem that an LRL customer might be having. As you, everyone has witnessed,helping to solve a problem was  apparently not the interest of the persons questioning.

If you don't like my replies regarding my personal  field experience with the use of such products, and defending  my honesty & integrity against prejudicial remarks, that's fine, I will not waste my time  being considerate to reply to skeptic antagonist.

I'm sorry I offended you by using the word "cult". I have apologized for that and explained that I did forget the word  was in your rules. It was never intended as a defiance of your rules.

There are not any postings by any one using the name Sam, on this forum? And, you are  totally out of line in suggesting I should think about changing my line of work. If you don't like Treasure Hunters, or Treasure Hunters that use LRL, that is your business. What I choose to do for an occupation, or hobby,  is my business. Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,110.msg2918.html#msg2918

Offline outback
Internet Pirate
Gold Member

Internet Pirate
Thank you11

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 9

1555.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Tesoro Cibola
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2007, 10:07:13 pm »
Go Up Go Down

welcome aboard Bill,,Good to see the last guy replaced   

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,110.msg18859.html#msg18859

Print
Pages:  1 2 3    Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.