[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline DiohuniTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Kingdom
Referrals: 0

60.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: February 28, 2011, 07:23:57 am »
Go Up Go Down

I know this has been covered before, but I want to re-introduce the subject because I understand that they are still selling this rubbish.

The H3tec is the same old dowsing fraud as the DKL Lifeguard, Quadro Tracker, Sniffex, Sniifex Plus, HEDD1, Mole, GT200, the ADE651, the AL-6D, the Alpha 6, Khoji, GADE651 etc etc

If you do not already understand the Ideomotor Effect check it out.

The H3Tec people have been challenged to take the JREF Million Dollar Challenge. Will they? We doubt it. But all it is is a controlled double blind test to see if the thing performs as claimed by the makers.

Imagine, they take the test and win, and have a million bucks plus all the free publicity. All they would then have to do is sit back and watch the orders roll in! Wouldn't you do that?

of course, there are always desperate and gullible people out there willing to believe anything, but I hope most detector fans are a bit more sensible than that.

If anyone wants to forward information that might help close down this fraud please let me know.

Thanks,
Dubious Dick
The Fake Detectors Campaign Group.

P.S. Sadly the H3Tec is unlikely to be fatal, like some of the other fake explosives detectors, but it will be fatal to your wallet!!
The criminals purveying this fraud have threatened legal action against other critics. Hoping they will threaten me too as I have current thyreats from Unival (HEDD1), Stelian Ilie at Mira Telecom (ADE651) and Gary Bolton at Global Technical (GT200)

If you hate this scam as much as I do then bombard H3Tec with emails telling them what a load of rubbish they are selling. We'll get them in the end!!

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21701.msg149439.html#msg149439

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 07:42:49 am »
Go Up Go Down

Diohuni this is a popular topic there are many threads covering this as a detectorist i prefer this method to hunt with, I don't
believe in them i never will, but i do believe that people have a right to pick and choose what they prefer

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21701.msg149442.html#msg149442

Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

60.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 07:49:08 am »
Go Up Go Down

Amazing!! You are really happy for people to be defrauded out of many thousands of dollars for something that cannot and does not work? OK, not as bad as people dying because of the explosives detector frauds, but still a fraud, and a very expensive one!!

Come on, false hope is no hope. Fraud is fraud. Surely people agree that the people should be stopped from selling something they make incredible claims for, but cannot, in a million years back up!

Freedom to choose is fine when one is choosing rationally, here they are simply being conned. Do you really believe people should profit from lies? I do hope you will think again!!

And it seems that since thes scams keep re-generating we have to keep up the pressure.

If anyone has bought one and realised it is rubbish please complain to the FBI now!!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21701.msg149445.html#msg149445

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 09:05:12 am »
Go Up Go Down

Some here believe some don't its up to each of us to chose what we believe. I don't think drowsing LRL work but I do believe people have the right to discuss them on this forum. Our fight have never been with the believers but with the conman that sell their crap for 1000's of bucks.
As you pointed out this topic has been debated to death and I see little reason for it to go on.

The Fake Detectors Campaign Group.

Seem you have a hard on for LRL manufactures and thats your business but you will not make Thunting your soap box.

Seldom 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21701.msg149463.html#msg149463

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

60.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2011, 09:12:14 am »
Go Up Go Down

What is there to discuss? It does not work, cannot work and never will work. No properly controlled double blind test has ever shown any evidence whatsoever, so why debate it? Pointless.

Don't you think it is a valuable thing to warn people not to waste good money? New people may be here who have not seen the topic before so worth repeating the warnings, or do you think we should just let fraudsters carry on? If so you are as immoral as the sellers of this garbage!

My hard on as you say is sheer bloody anger at the frauds, particularly the explosives ones, but any that con people and offer false hope.

Simple really. I defend free speech but not stupidity and criminal behaviour. Seems some of you are comfortable with fraud. Good on you! Well done!! That's right. Sit back and let them continue to defraud people. Good policy! Honestly, I am at a loss to understand your stupid laissez faire, flat earther attitudes!!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21701.msg149465.html#msg149465

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2011, 09:18:37 am »
Go Up Go Down

no i'm not happy, and if you had read my posts on this subject then you would never of asked this question

and most people come here to check these things out, and they face quite a hard time and if they want them it's impossible

to talk them out of it, Most of the people are so desparate to sucseed that they will try anything,and if thats what they want

to believe then i'm certainly not going to put them down,

Yes it is wrong to scam people, yes is the ansewer to some of your questions but i'm not here to bully those who are willing

to try no matter what, You have your view and i have mine and i will afford them the same rights.

There is a thread reguarding the US courts and the people who made these things, and before you start preaching at me read

the thread and i'm sure my response will be to you're liking . Look in long range and black box tech

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21701.msg149471.html#msg149471

« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 09:22:02 am by auminesweeper »
Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2011, 09:24:19 am »
Go Up Go Down

Diohuni

I am only going to say this once move on and talk about treasure hunting, that is why we are  here. Being a new member and jumping right into controversy is a good sign that you don't want to fit in you are only looking for a soap box it ain't  going to happen.

Seldom

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21701.msg149473.html#msg149473

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2011, 09:31:21 am »
Go Up Go Down

And if you had read my fist reply i never mentioned the people who sell these thing, i only spoke of those who prefer this
method for searching, Please do not twist my words or make out that i ansewered your question and at least take the time
to read what i have writen and then you will be less inclined to start in making this another put down  for those who do
like their gizmos

Quote:Posted by Diohuni
Amazing!! You are really happy for people to be defrauded out of many thousands of dollars for something that cannot and does not work? OK, not as bad as people dying because of the explosives detector frauds, but still a fraud, and a very expensive one!!

Come on, false hope is no hope. Fraud is fraud. Surely people agree that the people should be stopped from selling something they make incredible claims for, but cannot, in a million years back up!

Freedom to choose is fine when one is choosing rationally, here they are simply being conned. Do you really believe people should profit from lies? I do hope you will think again!!

And it seems that since thes scams keep re-generating we have to keep up the pressure.

If anyone has bought one and realised it is rubbish please complain to the FBI now!!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21701.msg149479.html#msg149479

Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

60.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2011, 09:35:55 am »
Go Up Go Down

I am talking about treasure hunting and trying to prevent any of your members falling for this fraud. I would love to join in and am due to borrow my friends detector soon to have a go, but it isn't a damned H3TEC, that's for sure.

I am struggling to understand why you want to shut me up like this when all I am doing is trying to prevent fraud?

OK said my piece. Off to more fertiile ground!! Hope you stay happy in the 'don't upset anyone universe'. Cheers and good luck to those who do care to try to stop crime.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21701.msg149481.html#msg149481

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2011, 09:58:30 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Diohuni
I am struggling to understand why you want to shut me up like this when all I am doing is trying to prevent fraud?

Because I don't think you  are a THer but just someone who got conned by a LRL salesman now wants to use this forum as a soap box.
This topic has been debated to death here it really don't need be brought back up at this point. If you feel you must debate it fine but please use the search at the top right of page and read the 1000's of post about this subject so you can at least add new info.
Its obvious from your first post that your only interest is to slam the LRL people, most of us don't agree with them  but respect their right to believe what they want and let them discuss it without flak.
You have never add a thing to our forum but BS I call troll.

Seldom

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21701.msg149490.html#msg149490

Print
Pages:  1 2   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.