[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Johns_DetectorsTopic starter
Copper Member

GOD BLESS AMERICA !
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
Referrals: 0

125.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2009, 06:49:50 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi stonebreaker, this is truly interesting and I can agree with the magnetic theory involved with the metal rods, I have seen this before myself and now I realize that these rods are sensitive enough to pickup this Magnetic field. I was with a fellow I had just met and he wanted me to see his findings where he feels there is a treasure located. So he took me to this location and he had his rods and sure enough I saw them cross together in several spots. Well at the time I just didn't feel that if there was a magnetic field present  that metal rods would be sensitive enough to do this action. But also the ground under us is laced with pipelines from an oilwell or 2 or maybe more. So now I know a little more about why this method is possible. Thanks for sharing this with us stonebreaker and I believe I will make my own rods and test it myself also. Everyone take care.

John Tomlinson,CET       Detecting     
John's Detectors

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3175.msg23675.html#msg23675

JOHN'S DETECTORS
Minelab, Garrett, Tesoro, Detector Pro, C-Scope, Fisher, SunRay, Trinity-Bowl and more

Please Register or Login

www.johnsmetaldetectors.com

Offline oRo
Silver Member

Gold is where it's left behind.
Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

1190.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Infinium VibraProbe
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2009, 08:00:45 am »
Go Up Go Down

There is nothing on the Earth that is stationary, everything is moving in multiple directions at the same time. There are substances that have magnetic fields without movement, magnets and lodestones are two. There are known movements that take place that effect piezoelectric material in the ground. They also effect the earth generally and can have loading effects on fault zones, mineralized areas &c. These effects are the result from pressure build up or pressure release. This can cause anomalous effects, anomalous because they are not understood or widely know. Some of the effects can be audio buzzing and pops, light orbs and shimmering, local magnetic and gravity changes &c. The pressure exertion and release on the earth by low and high pressure systems. Earth tides, this is the same as the water tides that most are familiar with. The effects upon the earth though is a slight pulling lifting of the earth relative to the moon. Imagine a balloon with suction dart on it. Now pull the dart away from the balloon a bit. See the puckering over a wide area? The same thing happens to the Earth as the Moon moves in it's path around the Earth. This Earth movement has been mapped to some degree and varies according to the makeup of the Earth below the surface. There are rigid areas that resist the movement and areas that move more freely. The Gulf of Mexico extending some what into Florida is one area of the Earth that is quite flexible. The depth of the water in that area is partly due to the weak structure that allows the water to make the Earth give away to it's weight. Remember that even in areas that do not readily move they are still under the same effects by the moon. If memory serves this puckering reaches up to eighteen inches in some areas extended over a wide area. Another is water loading. This happens when there are rapid and great flooding. The loading can even be extreme enough to delay or release seismic activity. The pounding of the surf when huge waves crash ashore can be detected far inland and effect the earth by their pressure waves. Earth quakes and fault collapse or uplift. One of the interesting things that has resulted from orb study in weightless or near weightless environments is the energy wave travel through the orbs. It has been shown that along with the waves that travel along the surface there is also a shock wave that travels from point of disturbance through the orb to the other side causing a reveres effect. If you impact one side there will be a bulge on the other. If you make a bulge on one side there will be a pulling in on the other side. This seems pretty obvious when viewed, but it was not known or accepted to be a function on how the Earth reacts to these until it was studied and looked for. Now large events like hurricanes and seismic shocks are viewed in the sense that the opposite side of the Earth may soon be effected as well. There are other things that effect local gravity and the charge state and ionization. Any accomplished detectionist knows that the detecting conditions change locally from sun-up to sun-down, these are especially noted when using a PI type metal detector. When you stand upon the Earth to use your senses and your instrument be aware that everything around you is changing and moving.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3175.msg23679.html#msg23679

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2009, 11:39:15 am »
Go Up Go Down

Oro, you display more knowledge of physics and Earth Science, than all the scientific pretenders BS on Geotech forums combined. Your intelligent comments are enlightening and refreshing. Thank You!   Dell   Pray
Posted on: February 09, 2009, 11:30:02 AM
Quote:Posted by {author}
Hi everyone, I have a question for you all, do these instruments somewhat depend on the human body to operate? Just a dumb question but curious as always. Thanks.

John Tomlinson,CET
John's Detectors
Badlands of West Texas

It seems I answered this question before but I don't see it posted.

In my experienced opinion the answer is, Yes! I think it would be a mistake to exclude the interrelation of earth physics, with the bio-physics energy of the human body.  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3175.msg23705.html#msg23705

« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 11:42:13 am by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline Johns_DetectorsTopic starter
Copper Member

GOD BLESS AMERICA !
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male

125.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2009, 08:57:35 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Dell, do these lines of energy flow on the outer part of the body only?

John Tomlinson,CET
John's Detectors         Detecting

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3175.msg23780.html#msg23780

« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 09:51:26 pm by Christian »

JOHN'S DETECTORS
Minelab, Garrett, Tesoro, Detector Pro, C-Scope, Fisher, SunRay, Trinity-Bowl and more

Please Register or Login

www.johnsmetaldetectors.com

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory