[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline GollumTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

75.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Minelab XTerra 70, Fisher Gemini, SD2000 Heavily Modded, Excalibur, Foster AquaSearch
« on: September 13, 2008, 12:21:32 am »
Go Up Go Down

Some of you all know me from this forum, and some may know me from a couple of others.

My name is Mike McChesney, and I live in SoCal. Without going into the long draggy story of what I think about LRLs and MFDs, I'll just say I'm dubious (that's putting it VERY politely  Grin ).

A friend had two Mineoro DC2007s. He is not a techy type, and couldn't figure out how to do what the manual instructed. He wanted a good gold machine, and I recommended Minelab (one of their GPXs). He is a wealthy guy, and surprised me by giving me both of his Mineoros.

I have read the manual, and understand the principle, although I don't think it works as stated (the principle of electromagnetic ionization).

I will say that they are very well made, but the thing that REALLY bugs me is that it is impossible to open them up without destroying the casing. I have used REAL GPRs (GSSI Utility Scan), REAL Metal Detectors, REAL Magnetometers, etc. EVERY piece of REAL electronic equipment I have used is able to be opened for maintenance and repair. This is not possible on the Mineoro.

Can anyone give me a reason for this (other than the obvious, PUHLEEZE :Smiley )?

............and I am also looking to hear from anyone who really knows these machines, who feels strong enough in their knowledge and beliefs, who would not mind answering tough questions about this.

THIS TIME.....I promise that I will not allow ANY name calling or belittling of anybody in this thread. I am strictly looking for actual knowledge coming from usage of the device.

I will get a chance to play with it this weekend, and see what it will and won't do.

Best-Mike

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2588.msg20230.html#msg20230

See my work at:

Please Register or Login

www.1oro1.com

Offline kakashi
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

125.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 02:13:47 am »
Go Up Go Down

well,if it does not work for you,maybe lets try the thing here in my Philippine location lol :Smiley

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2588.msg20594.html#msg20594

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: