[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Referrals: 0

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2009, 01:55:35 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by {author}
I see an advertisement for OMintron Locators. Does anybody know if they are good? It says it well detect gold a big range?

Pero,the website you posted

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

Dell Systems - Omnitron
are the products I make, but I make no claims of finding Gold at great distances. In fact, I make no claims that my customers will find Gold any Gold at all with my products. It can be an aid in locating probable locations of Gold, but my products are only going to be as good as the knowledge and experience of the operator using them.  There are limitations to this type of locating that should be understood, before you decide to buy.

Dell, I find it here:

Please Register or Login

Will this discriminate iron and only find gold also at range and a depth?

Thank you,

Pero

There is no way of knowing the true effectiveness of Frequency Discrimination, in all circumstances and all areas of the world. From my own experience, I would venture to say that target Discrimination is 80% or better.

For example, the Frequency used for "Diamond", is Carbon.  I try to modify that frequency so that it is less likely to detect charcoal, or Hydro-Carbons,but there is no guarantee that it won't under some circumstances that I have not tested under.

Another example, the frequency used for Emerald, is Beryillium.  On the "Emerald" setting, the Pro-4, also detects other members of the Beryl family such as Golden Beryl, and Aquamarine, without distinction.

Many times you will find micron Gold, in old Iron smelted  before 1964, when  refining methods were improved. The "Weight Chek" does a good job of nulling out alloyed  particles to help eliminate digging Iron on a 'Gold" setting.

I sell my products as an AIDE that may  help you locate Treasure, NOT as an X marks the spot, dig here and get rich, as these products are  sometimes  promoted in mis-leading advertisements to justify high pricing.   Dell

Posted on: January 10, 2009, 01:52:42 PM
Quote:Posted by Dell_Winders
I see an advertisement for OMintron Locators. Does anybody know if they are good? It says it well detect gold a big range?

Pero,the website you posted

Please Register or Login

Dell Systems - Omnitron
are the products I build, but I make no claims of finding Gold at great distances. In fact, I make no claims that my customers will find Gold any Gold at all with my products. It can be an aid in locating probable locations of Gold, but my products are only going to be as good as the knowledge and experience of the operator using them.  There are limitations to this type of locating that should be understood, before you decide to buy.

Dell, I find it here:

Please Register or Login

Will this discriminate iron and only find gold also at range and a depth?

Thank you,

Pero

There is no way of knowing the true effectiveness of Frequency Discrimination, in all circumstances and all areas of the world. From my own experience, I would venture to say that target Discrimination is 80% or better.

For example, the Frequency used for "Diamond", is Carbon.  I try to modify that frequency so that it is less likely to detect charcoal, or Hydro-Carbons,but there is no guarantee that it won't under some circumstances that I have not tested under.

Another example, the frequency used for Emerald, is Beryillium.  On the "Emerald" setting, the Pro-4, also detects other members of the Beryl family such as Golden Beryl, and Aquamarine, without distinction.

Many times you will find micron Gold, in old Iron smelted  before 1964, when  refining methods were improved. The "Weight Chek" does a good job of nulling out alloyed  particles to help eliminate digging Iron on a 'Gold" setting.

I sell my products as an AIDE that may  help you locate Treasure, NOT as an X marks the spot, dig here and get rich, as these products are  sometimes  promoted in mis-leading advertisements to justify high pricing.   Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2876.msg21550.html#msg21550

« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 01:57:37 pm by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline Pete66Topic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Italy

125.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2009, 08:19:20 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Dell,

you say:

"I make no claims that my customers will find Gold any Gold at all with my products. It can be an aid in locating probable locations of Gold, but my products are only going to be as good as the knowledge and experience of the operator using them."

Can you please say me what knowledge I need to know. If I put gold in front of device will it detect it? What decides if it will detect it?

Thank you,

Pero

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2876.msg21801.html#msg21801

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2009, 09:55:10 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Dell,

you say:

"I make no claims that my customers will find Gold any Gold at all with my products. It can be an aid in locating probable locations of Gold, but my products are only going to be as good as the knowledge and experience of the operator using them."

Can you please say me what knowledge I need to know. If I put gold in front of device will it detect it? What decides if it will detect it?

Thank you,

Pero

No! To my knowledge an LRL, MFD, or Dowsing Rods,  will NOT detect Gold placed in front of it, or under it.

I use LRL , or even Dowsing Dowsing Rods, to detect emanating "fields" of targets.(NOT the physical target) The detection ability depends on the target, Strength of Field, and no overriding interference.

I use MFD and LRL, as a time and money saving method  to conduct a preliminary survey of a site and gain information (data) about the geology of the area to help me determine if further investigation is warranted, the cost and feasibility of a recovery.

Unfortunately, Scientific pretenders that serve a Skeptic agenda, untruthfully say, or infer  that I claim that all one has to do is buy one of my products, X marks the spot where the Rod(s) cross, dig down and get rich.

Of course, that is a lie, and even they are aware there is much more to locating and recovery of deep buried Treasure, than using an LRL, MFD, or Metal detector with their inherent limitations.

The limitations  should be understood,  and  certainly you should not have unreasonable expectations of any product you decide to buy, least you be disappointed. With LRL and MFD, there is a learning curve that requires several weeks of study and practice before you  begin to  conduct reasonably accurate field  surveys. Learning to  correctly interpret  the reactions of the hand held rods is very important.

Well informed consumers, make my very best friends. Thank you for asking.  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2876.msg24337.html#msg24337

« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 10:04:41 pm by Dell_Winders »

Offline dowserbill
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

306.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2009, 05:47:18 pm »
Go Up Go Down

microgold is BS!  Bill

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2876.msg26125.html#msg26125

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2009, 05:53:14 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Bill,

nice to see you! How are you? How's your leg / limb doing?  Hope you are fine!

Regards,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2876.msg26128.html#msg26128

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline aquanut
Bronze Member

I have 18x24 signed Giclee Stretched Canvas prints are available for $200 each. The entire set will go for $700. This is the demise of the 1715 Spanish Plate (silver) Fleet in a Hurricane and has been two years in the making. I hope you like it. This didn
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Impulse, Tesoro Tiger Shark
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2009, 08:05:48 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dell,
I have read your posts on Treasurenet and other forums with interest in the past. I have never been a fan of remote sensing , however I've always kept an open mind and would definitely love to see it proven. Sadly, in my sixty odd years, I've yet to see anything ever come of it. Your claims that it works only goes  to solidify my beliefs that it's all BS!!. I've never seen, in all your treasure hunting posts anything other than a few trinkets of artifacts not worth more than a case of Budweiser beer. Why don't you show everyone on this forum all the fine gold caches and galleons you have found with your gadget?
Also, I need to tell you that Christian here is the most tolerant of any moderater/webmaster I have ever run across. You have accused him of belittling you when he has been nothing but civil and tolerant. In addition I would like to add, that I agree totally with Cornelius.
Aquanut

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2876.msg26278.html#msg26278

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2009, 11:05:18 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Insert Quote
Dell,
I have read your posts on Treasurenet and other forums with interest in the past. I have never been a fan of remote sensing , however I've always kept an open mind and would definitely love to see it proven. Sadly, in my sixty odd years, I've yet to see anything ever come of it. Your claims that it works only goes  to solidify my beliefs that it's all BS!!. I've never seen, in all your treasure hunting posts anything other than a few trinkets of artifacts not worth more than a case of Budweiser beer. Why don't you show everyone on this forum all the fine gold caches and galleons you have found with your gadget?
Also, I need to tell you that Christian here is the most tolerant of any moderater/webmaster I have ever run across. You have accused him of belittling you when he has been nothing but civil and tolerant. In addition I would like to add, that I agree totally with Cornelius.

Aquanut, I appreciate your interest. MFD certainly has it's limitations, and it's intended purpose is to serve as an aid to those of us who seek the deeply buried, and unknown treasures, that are beyond the depth range of conventional methods. I have been using non-conventional methods to aid in my searches since 1979, and it has given me an edge in my  search for shipwrecks, and evaluating  potential Treasure sites.

Regrettably,  some folks come to this forum to waste my time with argument and unprovoked attacks on my character. I was asked by Christian to participate in these forums to share my field experience with those who are interested in the subjects Black Box technologies, or Dowsing. That is what I have tried to do to the best of my ability.

Regardless of your opinion of me, Christian, is fully responsible for the content of his forum, to run it as he pleases. I accept , and respect that. He is also responsible for the actions of his moderators. Unfortunately, his own  rules of conduct and respect for members was violated, but not by me. I logged on the following day to find an entire thread devoted to the  assination of my character with one excellent moderator pleading for some sanity, likening the behavior to a lynch mob. Christian posted, blaming that moderator for stirring up trouble by siding with me. That I don't understand. That moderator uses common sense, and to my knowledge has been fair to everyone and is an asset to  Christian, and these forums. But, it is none of my business, and I don't care how Christian, chooses to run his forums, as long as I am treated as a member with equal respect.

Aquanut, I just want you to understand that I am not here to be a whipping boy, and it is never been  my intention to sell products on this forum. if I were, I would place an advertisment and pay for it. Christian, knows this from years past. I don't need the sales, and I don't need the advertising. So far, most of my sales have been through, word of mouth, and that is as much as  I can handle. 

Cornelius, is out of line with his hypocrisy and  his accusations are unfounded. I have refrained from posting what has been found with MFD because that is construed as Advertising. Apparently, the complaint is that  I am using this forum to advertise my products. Yes, there is an association. My name is synonymous with these types of locating methods. That was well known when Christian, invited me to participate in his first Thunting forums, years ago. Nothing has changed.

If Christian, doesn't want me posting on his website, all he has to do is say so and I am gone. I don't need to be threatened with being banned, inferred that I am a liar, that I am a scam artist, dishonest, and ripping off my customers, and other libelous characterizations

Aquanut, I'm sorry that you are not pleased that I haven't displayed  treasure finds to your satisfaction, but if you have been reading the posts, although some seem to have disappeared, you will see that I am placed in a bit of a catch 22 situation. Cornelius has insisted that I show photo's of the Opals reported found by a mining company in Australia, and he suggested that by my  showing  folks here what has been found with MFD, will help sell more of my homemade products and make me lots of money.

Then,  in the next breath he suggested that I should be banned from this forum because I was using this forum to sell worthless junk gadgets, and that he was looking into legal counsel to file a law suit against me.

So, it appears I  am dammed if I do what you ask of me, and I am dammed if I don't?  Maybe another place, and another time, I'll attempt to show some  of the finds, and discoveries that that have been made with the aid of MFD & LRL.

Again, thank you for your interest.   Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2876.msg26287.html#msg26287

« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 11:11:55 pm by Dell_Winders »

Offline outback
Internet Pirate
Gold Member

Internet Pirate
Thank you11

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 9

1555.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Tesoro Cibola
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2009, 08:41:33 am »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2876.msg26299.html#msg26299

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2009, 03:15:46 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Never in my entire life have I  heard anybody so eloquently utter such  a bunch of BS .       ( If the man is not selling his product he surely is promoting it . But above all he guarantees nothing )      It is all up to you if you detect something at all .   Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2876.msg26315.html#msg26315

Print
Pages:  1 2    Go Up
Jump to: