[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline GoldminerTopic starter
Copper Member

I love THunting
Thank you5

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

746.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« on: September 24, 2006, 03:29:42 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Some of you in the past have asked me to show the Psi Tracker, and I was reluctant because we don't plan to market it. It is for our own use. However, if i can get this model to post, here it is.
Bill
ps If it can't be seen, I will try another format.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,387.msg1810.html#msg1810

Him thief him friend of him last Guinea
  Him kill both priest and friar, oh dear.
    Him cut de t'roat of piccaninny
      Bloody, bloody buccaneer!

Offline dandequille
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

1472.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2006, 03:47:46 pm »
Go Up Go Down

The picture came out great, Bill.  Can you tell a bit how it works? You must certainly understand it is a curious looking device.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,387.msg1812.html#msg1812

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2006, 04:33:22 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Bill,

I would also appreciate it if you could share some more details with us please. It looks really strange. What kind of antena does it use? And what is the part that looks like a 3-finger glove?

Best wishes,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,387.msg1824.html#msg1824

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Copper Member

I love THunting
Thank you5

Activity
0%
Male
United States

746.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2006, 04:56:53 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Lets leave it alone for a while, and I will give details later.

Bill

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,387.msg1831.html#msg1831

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2006, 05:48:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Allright. Meanwhile I will sure be excited to learn more about it.

Thanks again for all the work you do Bill. We all appreciate it!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,387.msg1836.html#msg1836

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Copper Member

I love THunting
Thank you5

Activity
0%
Male
United States

746.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2006, 10:50:02 am »
Go Up Go Down

OK Christian, here it is.
A question put to 1973 Nobel Peace Prize winner for physics, Professor Brian Josephson of Cambridge.? Is it a realistic question that man might be a thought-form in a universe that was made of thought?? His answer was, ?It has been suggested by some people that the universe is made of thought. The scientist says everything is made up out of fields. It?s somewhat parallel that a field might be a thought and then you could arrive at the conclusion that everything is made of thought. Certainly things are not made up out of particles, so I think to show it was made up of thought, you?d need to show that something like a thought process was going on, and we really don?t have that picture yet. But we do have some sense that observation might help to construct reality, and that comes close to the idea that thought is involved in the nature of reality.?
A thought is energy that causes neurons in the brain to fire in certain patterns. That firing produces tiny currents along definite paths in the brain cortex that can be picked up with sensitive instruments through electrodes on the surface of the skull. This thought that starts out very tiny, will or can develop into a full blown thought producing at least a 70 millivolt potential somewhere in the cortex. It fires the first neuron, which in turn causes others to fire in a certain sequence. In this universe, no energy is lost. If we can pick up the current produced by the thought outside of the head, it means that the energy of that thought was sent in the form of electromagnetic waves, and at the velocity of light into the environment. Since energy can?t be destroyed, that thought remains in the universe, and might or might not impinge on someone or something for whom it was created.
 I would like to share some interesting facts about the phenomena surrounding the system.(Psi Tracker) As most who have followed my progress know, we are using an entirely electronic system that was developed to show metered responses to brain activity when engaged in searching for targets .
 Some of the first tests were performed using a single blind procedure, these were tried just to see if we could electronically obtain signals from the Psi Tracker. Some observers noted that the receiver, who was holding the instrument, could have been mentally receiving the location of the targets from the mind of the sender who knew the targets? position. I agree this is most likely the case. However, it is more amazing that the Psi Tracker can register a human thought that has been passed between two individuals.
Only mental processes are used in the searches, this is not a dowsing instrument or method.
Another fact that seems to back up the findings of James Spottiswoodes is that we have noted that at certain peaks of solar activity, there will be no response from the Psi Tracker.
The operator or receiver is electronically connected to the Psi Tracker, which then begins to monitor brain activity. The sender after concentrating on a target, NOT WHERE THE TARGET IS, allows enough time for the thought to become full blown. Somehow, the thought creates a line to the target, which we believe is electrical or telluric in nature, and creates a small electromagnetic field around the target signal line. The operator when entering the field of the signal line is somehow able to mentally detect the line, and the Psi Tracker monitors that detection and registers on an analogue and/or digital meter. After the operator has passed the location of the target, the Psi tracker will not register any brain activity above or below the normal threshold.
Almost all of the tests were controlled in that the sender knew where the target was located. Later field experiments were conducted where neither sender nor receiver knew the whereabouts of targets or even if there were any. The Psi Tracker proved to us that indeed it could locate an unknown target. However, many, many more tests need to be performed before I am satisfied that random chance is not involved.
Since we are full time treasure hunters and prospectors, we don?t always have the time for field testing. People have asked me why I don?t patent the unit, and my answer is that I don?t believe that you can patent an esoteric idea. But anyway, it is great fun to experiment with.
I guess I am ready for questions.
Bill

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,387.msg1880.html#msg1880

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

Psi Tracker.jpg

Offline dandequille
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

1472.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2006, 12:07:05 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Bill,
     Thanks for your well organized and thoughtful presentation.  Your ideas are very readable.  When I think about it some more perhaps I can ask some intelligent questions. 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,387.msg1883.html#msg1883

Offline toolboxdiver
Scuba Privateer
Gold Member

Pirate For Hire
Scuba Privateer
Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

1895.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2006, 06:30:40 pm »
Go Up Go Down

very good report Bill, thanks for taking the time to share this with us.  I'll worry about dowsing for now mabe I'll have some questions for you later also

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,387.msg1896.html#msg1896

Toolbox's Diver Down
Commercial and Scuba Diving Service
Underwater Prospecting & Treasure Hunter

Please Register or Login

Offline dandequille
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

1472.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2006, 08:33:58 am »
Go Up Go Down

Bill, how do you think about a target? If you wanted to find gold would you picture in your mind a bar of gold or vile of gold?  How do you determine if the thought is full blown?
     My understanding and guessing so far is this:
1. A person thinks about a certain thing, let's say a gold nugget. After he feels really zoned in on the nugget he informs his partner.
2.  The walker slowly moves around the thinker carrying the Psi and when the Psi person crosses between the concentrating person and the gold nugget a response is noted on the Psi on a meter.
3.  You have tried this out on known targets and it a meter indicates a change, you have even tried it on unkown targets and it still gives and indication of a line between thinker and Psi operator.
      Am I kind of close to the basic idea of how it works?
      Thanks for your information.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,387.msg1932.html#msg1932

Offline dandequille
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

1472.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2006, 08:37:22 am »
Go Up Go Down

And I might add: When the Psi has been successful the operator grabs the rubber glove and shakes the hand of the Psi saying, "Nice Job!" (Only kidding)

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,387.msg1933.html#msg1933

Print
Pages:  1 2   Go Up
Jump to: