[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Dell_WindersTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Referrals: 0

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2012, 12:18:37 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Your ignorance is very well demonstrated in your character that can only revert to name calling and insulting of Thunting members on subjects you know nothing about. Are there no intelligent, impartial moderators on Thunting.com?   Sad     Dell

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,38727.msg238737.html#msg238737

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2012, 12:28:33 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Dell_Winders
Your ignorance is very well demonstrated in your character that can only revert to name calling and insulting of Thunting members on subjects you know nothing about. Are there no intelligent, impartial moderators on Thunting.com?

Yes there are, Dell. I am an electronics engineer. There is no such thing as a circuit that can find treasure at a distance beyond a few yards.

Now, either cough up your schematic for discussion by those who really DO know what they are discussing or forever keep your peace. Or continue to lie. Your choice.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,38727.msg238738.html#msg238738

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Dell_WindersTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2012, 01:21:03 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I never claimed, or implied that I build such a circuit. I do claim that there is such a thing as Frequency Discrimination of Chemical elements because I have experienced it, and utilize it in my Treasure searches, both land & water, as have many other Treasure Hunters and Ship wreck salvors.

I also claim that a simple Copper, or Brass L rod(s) coupled with the human body will detect Magnetic fields.

Don't let your egotistical  use of your engineering degree get in the way of common sense, and practical field experience. Just looking at the schematics of a Frequency generator, or a non electronic LRL is not going to help you determine the Physics that are employed in the operation of an  MFD, or HID LRL.

Since you choose not to learn on your own you have had the opportunity to learn from members posting on this forum, but instead you choose to degrade, and assinate the character of others to make yourself look knowledgable and self important.

Pompous arrogance, and closed minded beliefs appear to have clouded your ability to learn and progress mentally. The facts that LRL's are a helpful tool for us who are Treasure Hunters are there. Those who have a prejudice agenda do all in their power to distort the facts. When that doesn't work they resort to public name calling and character assignation.   Sad  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,38727.msg238744.html#msg238744

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2012, 01:23:50 pm »
Go Up Go Down

are there no intellient, impartial moderators on Thunting.com?Dell
yes there is Dell, we're all willing to change but all we get are claims that are never backed up, how hard can it be just to pick the thing up and go with an independant person with a camera and go and see what can be found with it, In fact I would voluntier to do it, But there are 100s of claims if not 1000s on this site alone but there is no Proof just comments/statements/claims But NO FACTS and NO PROOF, in a court of Law such people would be locked up for lying under Oath or Contempt of Court 4-500 years ago they would have been hung for Lying or WitchCraft, But those claims back then are just as wild as these are now. There are some of the worlds biggest and best electronics Experts on here with unlimited resorces RE knowledge or Cash, and your only arguement is that we are bias, what about all those things that were sold to governments that put soldiers lives at risk and all the members of the public, Tell me Dell how would it be if I sold them and your son or daughter got blown up because of my claims, knowing that who would you blaim??? ME, the Government, the bomb makers. Dell I know that I have taken this and opened up the bigger picture here but thats what happens when you and others make claims about the various types of LRLs that are on the market, But Im telling you this, If someone lied and put my Son at risk like those other people have done, then thats a whole new day, As for your products I would Like to point out to everyone else here are not related to my comments regarding bogus bomb detectors, The reason that I have mentioned them is because there are many differant types of these things out there all with many differant claims, Yet not one has worked and no one has proved that they work, so what about it Dell,  If you dont want to admit defeat or that its all Lie's, Dont you dare have the nerve to blaim anyone else or Carls test for failure because either it can find lumps of metal or it can't, If a metal detector  cant find metal then someone back at the factory has screwed up, Its simple, Its got nothing to do with non believers or Moderators, IT is about Your False Claims and when you are on the lossing end of the Arguement then its always the skeptics fault, Its like a Kid stealing Candy and when asked it says but it tastes so nice. That has nothing to do with Stealing or Theft, If its Brown and stinks and I have stepped in it Then it does'nt need a formal investigation to work out what it is, Time to stop talking and just Prove it AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,38727.msg238746.html#msg238746

« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 02:00:06 pm by Ridge Runner »
Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2012, 01:52:54 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I never claimed, or implied that I build such a circuit. I do claim that there is such a thing as Frequency Discrimination of Chemical elements because I have experienced it, and utilize it in my Treasure searches, both land & water, as have many other Treasure Hunters and Ship wreck salvors.

I also claim that a simple Copper, or Brass L rod(s) coupled with the human body will detect Magnetic fields.

Don't let your egotistical  use of your engineering degree get in the way of common sense, and practical field experience. Just looking at the schematics of a Frequency generator, or a non electronic LRL is not going to help you determine the Physics that are employed in the operation of an  MFD, or HID LRL.

Since you choose not to learn on your own you have had the opportunity to learn from members posting on this forum, but instead you choose to degrade, and assinate the character of others to make yourself look knowledgable and self important.

Pompous arrogance, and closed minded beliefs appear to have clouded your ability to learn and progress mentally. The facts that LRL's are a helpful tool for us who are Treasure Hunters are there. Those who have a prejudice agenda do all in their power to distort the facts. When that doesn't work they resort to public name calling and character assignation.   Sad  Dell

See? Even now you lie.

Please Register or Login

http://dowse.webs.com/apps/webstore/

You just can't help yourself.

As to my reputation, ask anyone here about whether they believe I am qualified to discuss electronics with you. As for dowsing with rods, look what your very own post here is titled. You broght up the LRLs. I simply keep you in check before you harm someone of our valued forum members with one of your high priced scams.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,38727.msg238747.html#msg238747

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Carl-NC
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

688.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

~175 models
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2012, 02:11:14 pm »
Go Up Go Down

This claim would be incredibly easy to test, if such a claimant weren't just all talk.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,38727.msg238748.html#msg238748

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2012, 02:27:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hey, Carl. Glad you stopped by. Do you have Dell alarms going off every time he comes by here?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,38727.msg238751.html#msg238751

Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2012, 02:36:26 pm »
Go Up Go Down

No GD, He's got his detector set to Disc out everything but  BS and its a great system where it has a mineral and stench setting, where can I buy one, 

Sorry Carl but I just could'nt help myself no offence ment

Blessin's AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,38727.msg238755.html#msg238755

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2012, 02:47:28 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dell may get an honorable mention here on his buddy's page.

Please Register or Login

http://www.alanhassell.com

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,38727.msg238758.html#msg238758

Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline xavier
Platin Member

From a rainy Brussels
Thank you166

Activity
0%
Male
Belgium

32206.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2012, 02:54:27 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by GoldDigger1950
As to my reputation, ask anyone here about whether they believe I am qualified to discuss electronics with you.

Don't bother.

LRL's are based on the believe that they work and nothing else. If I believe that by holding an onion in one hand and a toothpick in the other I will find gold then I probably would BUT the onion and the toothpick wont, you are selling a device that can't, wont detect anything at all. 

Quote:Posted by GoldDigger1950
Dell may get an honorable mention here on his buddy's page.

Please Register or Login

http://www.alanhassell.com

Well that figures

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,38727.msg238760.html#msg238760

Xavier

So many questions so little time

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up