[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 ... 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 ... 1185   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 10.0
Windows NT 10.0
Firefox 42.0
Firefox 42.0

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #10600 on: January 14, 2016, 11:07:36 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Karl
(You once asked why i didn't like you.)
And this is why you and i don't get along most of the time.
It's the way you talk down to people, instead of talking to people as an equal you talk to them like
You are the all knowing and your condescending remarks are what make people dislike you.

Just my 2 cents.

Set me straight, Karl. Show me that you get the point. The sad part is that even you know I'm right. There is absolutely no need to belittle or joke about any particular group. Prove me wrong. Show me you understand this. Show me I am absolutely broken inside and out.

I am 100% concerned for this forum. You appear to be 100% concerned for Karl. At least I get that.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21129.msg307668.html#msg307668

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline cache
Knight
Silver Member

NOT INGAGING IN IGNORANCE IS WISDOM
Thank you123

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

4335.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 6.3
Windows NT 6.3
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards

Troy Shadow's,  X2, X2 and X3
« Reply #10601 on: January 14, 2016, 11:46:03 am »
Go Up Go Down

Article 11, which states that:

The free communication of ideas and opinions is one of the most precious of the rights of man. Every citizen may, accordingly, speak, write, and print with freedom
Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, adopted in 1948, states that:

Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.[9]
...ANY MEDIA...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21129.msg307669.html#msg307669

Always set your detector knobs on high dedication, higher devotion and at the highest persistence

Seconds Of Madness   Monster Munch   Military Snow  
Offline Karl
Knight
Gold Member

Thank you211

Activity
0%
Male
United States

15290.00 Gold
View Inventory
Linux
Linux
Chrome 47.0.2526.83
Chrome 47.0.2526.83

Awards

Bounter Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 , Famous Trails MD3005 ,Cen-Tech Pin Pointer MD
« Reply #10602 on: January 14, 2016, 12:15:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by GoldDigger1950
Set me straight, Karl. Show me that you get the point. The sad part is that even you know I'm right. There is absolutely no need to belittle or joke about any particular group. Prove me wrong. Show me you understand this. Show me I am absolutely broken inside and out.

I am 100% concerned for this forum. You appear to be 100% concerned for Karl. At least I get that.

I get it and you could have said that. But no . You start throwing warnings and crap out .
With out an explanation of why.
That just made everyone, including me think you are a muslum isis sympathizer.
I do care for this forum which is why i came back When Christian asked me too.
There was a time not too long ago when hardly anyone was posting.
John and I had like 80 percent of the post count. Which is exactly why
Christian asked me to come back to bring the post count back up.

I seriously think and this is my personal opinion that you really want this place to fail
So that your own treasure site will grow. But that's just my opinion.
Why else would you start all these arguments.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21129.msg307670.html#msg307670

"Keep Digging Its Down There Somewhere" Treasure Hunting, Gold and Coins.

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 10.0
Windows NT 10.0
Firefox 42.0
Firefox 42.0

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #10603 on: January 14, 2016, 03:09:40 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I get it and you could have said that. But no . You start throwing warnings and crap out .
With out an explanation of why.
That just made everyone, including me think you are a muslum isis sympathizer.
I do care for this forum which is why i came back When Christian asked me too.
There was a time not too long ago when hardly anyone was posting.
John and I had like 80 percent of the post count. Which is exactly why
Christian asked me to come back to bring the post count back up.

I seriously think and this is my personal opinion that you really want this place to fail
So that your own treasure site will grow. But that's just my opinion.
Why else would you start all these arguments.

Wow. Not one word of that proves me wrong or sets me straight. I stand by my actions. For some reason, my comments here provide great humor to you and others. My site is older than this one. Look it up. I also had a signature there that sent my members here. Christian asked me to remove mine (because of your complaint) so I did and removed mine from GG&T. I am absolutely not interested in growing it in any way. We discuss treasure there without a single crumb of Yamashita or Confederate Gold. We like it tha way. If someone joins, they just join in based on the mood of the forum. That's how things work.

My way of posting is brevity unless I am instructing someone. Then I am quite verbose. I also do my best to write to the lowest common denominator, particularly about treasure hunting techniques which can sometimes be disastrous if done wrong. For example, discussing a map overlay on Google Maps is tricky but even harder on Google Earth. It's hard to describe it without creating a video and I have yet to do that. Maybe I will.

Karl, we don't need to be arguing here. When I simply state something that should not be an invitation to debate unless you choose to debate. I get blamed for arguments here which I do not start. I reply to others. Always. I do not start anything here at all. Go back and look. Just because I say something and someone flies off the handle does not make me the one who started it. For example, I told you not to single out a group and you turned it into a personal thing. I can see why you might think to be so but assumptions on your part are not arguments from me.

I want peace here. Always have. But my concern for the digital health of this forum is to do our best to bring up the Google Rankings where they matter. Yes, post count is high. That can be good or bad, as you know. It is bad if the ration of treasure talk to casual talk is too low. If the post count was higher in treasure than in casual discussion, we'd still be a top ranking web site. The amount that Christian can charge for treasure related advertising is going to be very good if we are the top treasure hunting site. On my site, I don't only have one forum with 12 posts visible because I do not want anyone to find it except by invitation. And you were invited by me via PM.

Anyway, I want THunting to be number 1 again. In treasure talk and in treasure searches. One thing I also noted which I have yet to discuss with Christian is the store we used to have where you could trade your earned gold from posting for real items found by members. Believe it or not, that increased our rankings by quite a bit when it was active. People would search for and find the treasure shop. They'd join, swelling membership and making treasure related posts. Good news all around.

OK, enough of this. I have boxes to unpack that came in today from China via container. A sad task in one way because some things I ordered for Xavier months ago cam in and as I look at them, I see his face and can feel his loss more than ever. I'll put them to good use but they were meant for his passions and uses. Sigh. Such is life. I miss our friend.

So, be well, Karl. Let's let all this be water under the bridge. We have never had a single reason to argue from my perspective.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21129.msg307680.html#msg307680

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Karl
Knight
Gold Member

Thank you211

Activity
0%
Male
United States

15290.00 Gold
View Inventory
Linux
Linux
Chrome 47.0.2526.83
Chrome 47.0.2526.83

Awards

Bounter Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 , Famous Trails MD3005 ,Cen-Tech Pin Pointer MD
« Reply #10604 on: January 14, 2016, 03:18:45 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thank God for the Ignore button.

Posted on: January 14, 2016, 03:15:19 pm
I refuse to continue this conversation as i know
You will do your usual al sharpton imitation and try and
Bait me and anyoneelse into an argument with you and then
Like usual you blame every one but yourself.
I'll just wait on Christian.

{alt}

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21129.msg307684.html#msg307684
http://www.thunting.com/smf/Themes/default/images/warnmute.gif

"Keep Digging Its Down There Somewhere" Treasure Hunting, Gold and Coins.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 03:21:54 pm by GoldDigger1950 »
Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 10.0
Windows NT 10.0
Firefox 42.0
Firefox 42.0

Awards

« Reply #10605 on: January 14, 2016, 04:12:34 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thank God for the Ignore button.

Posted on: January 14, 2016, 03:15:19 pm
I refuse to continue this conversation as i know
You will do your usual al sharpton imitation and try and
Bait me and anyoneelse into an argument with you and then
Like usual you blame every one but yourself.
I'll just wait on Christian.

{alt}
Thus proving my point. You only want to argue, not discuss anything. Sorry, Karl, but that's the truth of it.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21129.msg307686.html#msg307686
http://www.thunting.com/smf/Themes/default/images/warnmute.gif

Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline johnboydetecting
Silver Member

Mood:Mischievous
Mischievous

it can't stay buried forever
Thank you75

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

3351.00 Gold
View Inventory
Linux
Linux
Safari 4.0
Safari 4.0

Awards

cobra beach magnet            minlab gofind 60                       cscope cs5mx.                    fisher 1225 mx.                   garratt 100
« Reply #10606 on: January 14, 2016, 05:31:59 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by GoldDigger1950
It's not just about that. You clearly haven't a clue.

I'd say exactly the same thing about any singled out group. But of course, the simple folk here really don't see that. Too focused on disliking me.

Too bad, though. One day it will simply be too late to "get the point."
why don't you tell us simple folk what your point us instead of talking bullcrap i made 1 joke about m****ms you got upset and started booing like a Isis supporter would i have no grieve with u so why start on me  Club

Posted on: January 14, 2016, 11:26:18 am
I don't dislike anyone until they start talking down to me
All i said was everyone was friendly except you which i apologized for but you couldn't except that but that's up to you don't comment about mewhen you haven't taken the time to get to no me

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21129.msg307692.html#msg307692

EAT SLEEP DETECT REPEAT

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards
« Reply #10607 on: January 14, 2016, 06:43:33 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Ok Guys, Let me tell you all about this Thread for a start it use to be 300 pages Bigger and when we switched Servers we Lost over 250 - 300 pages and Until this past few months there had never been 1 (ONE) Argument until this last few months,

SO HERE'S THE DEAL, I don't want to be put in to the Position of removing posts, So Please don't make me put on my ASSHOLE Hat where I have to do such Crap, Now I have a Hide Button that you folks cant see and I will Hide any post that harms the Spirit of which this Thread was Built On,

1) This thread was started because we ALL shared a strong sense of Friendship and Interests and there had NEVER been one single Argument and also to keep the crapola off the main boards,

If you need to know whether this is true or you have forgotten why Pat, Karl and Me created this Place (The 4th Floor) Then you need to go and re-read the first few pages to get back in the Spirit of things, Lets have Fun Guys.

We are The Alumin-arty Recovery Squad (Clowns)  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

So Lets not forget that if any negative craps happens Hit the Ignore button On That Post and you won't have to read anymore of it and I won't have to play Referee.

Now Play Ball, Ooops I mean Talk Aluminum  Oh Yeah Baby   Kiss Kiss Was it Good For You Kiss

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21129.msg307696.html#msg307696

« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 08:27:27 pm by Ridge Runner »
Offline johnboydetecting
Silver Member

Mood:Mischievous
Mischievous

it can't stay buried forever
Thank you75

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

3351.00 Gold
View Inventory
Linux
Linux
Safari 4.0
Safari 4.0

Awards

cobra beach magnet            minlab gofind 60                       cscope cs5mx.                    fisher 1225 mx.                   garratt 100
« Reply #10608 on: January 14, 2016, 07:11:13 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Sorry if ive upset anyone

Posted on: January 14, 2016, 01:05:11 pm
4 oap's got sentenced for a robbery in London today their is 8million £ worth of jewels still missing they found 2million's worth in a grave yard in south London the rest most be hide somewhere Shocked

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21129.msg307698.html#msg307698

EAT SLEEP DETECT REPEAT

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards
« Reply #10609 on: January 14, 2016, 07:28:13 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by johnboydetecting
Sorry if ive upset anyone

Posted on: January 14, 2016, 01:05:11 pm
4 oap's got sentenced for a robbery in London today their is 8million £ worth of jewels still missing they found 2million's worth in a grave yard in south London the rest most be hide somewhere Shocked

It All Fine JB, Don't worry, we come here to get away from the nastiness of the world, So I will do my bit so everyone can keep doing that.

For most folks this is a strange part of the forum but it really is just a Chill out Place, This Thread has never had to be moderated until lately (past 6 months) Because All the people here moderated them selves, And I would Like to see all of you take Charge of that Again and run it within the Spirit of it's Creation. and that Creation Is a Happy Place and only the members have the power to Make that happen.  Great

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21129.msg307700.html#msg307700

« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 07:32:20 pm by Ridge Runner »
Print
Pages:  1 ... 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 ... 1185   Go Up
Jump to: