[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline LarryBTopic starter
Bronze Member

KoolyKanuk
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 0

3553.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Tesoro,Nexxtek,Micronta
« on: January 21, 2007, 10:36:25 am »
Go Up Go Down

Maybe it ain't the right spot to get the notice I think it needs, but gonna try'er here on the rec of The D-man and buddy Ob.  So, here's how it goes, there's something that is already on this Forum, which in my humble estimation, is totally un-utilized. My hottish, and slowly getting hotter plan, is to get like way more folks to score at this way Xelent feature, which Christian, has been inadvertintly keeping a sort of a secret, kinda, maybe, for a while. This young wand swinger has got so many nooks and crannys stuffed into this Awesome website of his, that it took me a few weeks in here to find the hidden lair he has SO carefully made YOUser friendly for any member in this amazing THing Forum. Cool

If you are reading this,Christian, My-Man, what a thoughtful and beautifully visual Treasure Corner, you've put together for us all here, Oh masa of da wizards wand, etc.etc. sor!!  :Smiley  Well, it's '07 and time to score yourself another believer in high-communications fun courses. A spot where we all get to go along here at our own speed with everyone here encouaging each other along the way!   Cool  I'll know soon enough if the two of us pullin' on this one corner, has worked!  I'm guessing that we just may see a nice little golden stringer of life capsules, in there soon Chrisman!  Wink I can see it all now, in my ol minds eyeballs, yup....the life&times of _______fill in the blanks to show us some of your life, we love gettin' 2 know ya...

Just a kooky kanuks kontribution to your Fine, Fine Forum my friend, I think others will spread the word on this one. Oh, don't forget ta tell OB & Dr.D Thanks, for them encouraging me to start this wee post to get a flurry of neat people to get on to something in life and squeeze it with love, and everything else will fall into place once ya'll feel the Love. I'm an ol Beatle Digger!!! All You Need Is Love!

O.K. just enough time left now to add, that if you want in on this little "TreasureViz" thingy and you want to be a nice low number, like let's say hmmm, under a 1/2 doz maybe? then get diggin' friends and don't be missing the obvious.  Many folks have walked in the past, with their big boots on, right over some poor ol deadmans stash, while using up what time they have with negative things that pull ya down instead of drawing you up like this TH'ing stuff does for most of us in here. Those types usually have blinders on,not at all like the open minded folks I've come to meet and befriend in here. So, get that mouse up to second or third gear and start looking for ----------> Ready?

1/ It's been here for awhile.
2/ It's hardly used, as in virginish - *Hey there's another one of my little kanuky-ishes! Grin 
3/ It's beautiful.
4/ It's So real.
5/ NO other TH'ing website has anything approaching this.
6/ Some of the shyer folks, may not want to jump in right away with both feet.
7/ Some of the fresher, more dudey guys will be tickled, well I kud B wrong?
8/ Nobody has EVER tried to keep this koolviz place a secret
9/ It will please most anyone who just visits even, without jumpin' in yet.
10/ You must come back here and post a thread to say You found the TViz
11/ you don't have to but a wee blurb about yuor discovery would be KOOL
12/ If you're runnin into a few snags, come back HERE and ask 4 Help

That's it for now then. A dozen hints to lead ya all on this wee kanuky THunt right here at home, on the THunting Forum.  Good luck to all, and I'm sure I'll see more of you soon enough. Your Kanuky Bud,

LarryB

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1607.msg13604.html#msg13604

« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 03:12:50 pm by LarryB »

Metal Detecting keeps us young...
lb

Please Register or Login

Offline outback
Internet Pirate
Gold Member

Internet Pirate
Thank you11

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 9

1555.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Tesoro Cibola
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 01:14:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Well said

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1607.msg13633.html#msg13633

Offline Dean
Silver Member

Robin Hood was the 1st Commie
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5897.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

T2
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 01:49:37 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Very good!!!

Dean

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1607.msg13647.html#msg13647

Offline Sue
Gold Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Female
United States

18259.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2007, 03:22:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Not sure if I'm understanding Kanuky or just think I am  Smiley I'm guessing from your clues that you are either referring to the map or chat sections of this website. I wouldn't think chat would be "beautiful" but it would be real. . . . . . so I'll say map. Sue

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1607.msg13678.html#msg13678

« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 03:30:00 pm by Sweet Sue »
Offline toolboxdiver
Scuba Privateer
Gold Member

Pirate For Hire
Scuba Privateer
Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

1895.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2007, 04:49:35 pm »
Go Up Go Down

good point Larry...Smiley

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1607.msg13707.html#msg13707

Toolbox's Diver Down
Commercial and Scuba Diving Service
Underwater Prospecting & Treasure Hunter

Please Register or Login

Bronze Member

KoolyKanuk
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

3553.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Tesoro,Nexxtek,Micronta
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2007, 10:23:41 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Good News Folks! I've been pretty busy doin' some more hint and tip gathering for ya'll but before I lay the next little tidbits along the trail, I wanna say Thanx to, OB, Deanman and sweet, sweet Sue, for their threads in here so far.  Smiley Sorry though SS, you're first guess is closeish but nope, it's not the map, nor the chat either. Keep trying doll, it's worth the hunt. Cool

O.K. fellow THunters, along with those ditbits above, here's a few more tracks to try and follow...  Smiley

* Although it is a part of the website (Thunting.com) it is kind of disguised perhaps, at least to me when I was tryin' to find it.

* You have to look and dig slowly and carefully around that corner, even though you could be only a click or two away, you could miss it. Careful! Huh?

* Once you DO find it, there is a short but fairly easy learning curve to lean into.

* I did a quick search there and found that I was the second (registered) Kanuk in there. DantheCanuk, from Ontario was #1. OutBack, you could be the 3'rd, buddy! Cheesy

* Christian and myself are, as far as I could see with my kanuky kwiky  search, were the only 2 folks in there from this forum. Hard to believe I know!

* You, could be the third or fourth, fifth etc...Great opportunity

* Chris and I are also 2 of the VERY few that have used this neat spot to display a personal, tasteful and outdoorsy picture of ourselves to show folks better who we are etc.

* When you get it done right, it's like a mini-webpage. Beautiful! Cool

* BDB   is your last and biggest clue for to-day, 'cause I've gotta hit the sack now... Grin

Good luck to all... Smiley Smiley

LarryB

kareing kanuk

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1607.msg14011.html#msg14011

« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 10:33:10 pm by LarryB »

lb

Please Register or Login

Offline Sue
Gold Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Female
United States

18259.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2007, 11:17:26 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Think I was just there - greeted by gold guy with the baton, if I'm right.  Smiley

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1607.msg14014.html#msg14014

Offline dr.dtector
GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Gold Member

FALSE CAUSE A BANANA DONT HAVE A BACKBONE
GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2007, 11:47:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I WOULDN'T WANT TO BE IN ANY CLUB THAT WOULD HAVE ME!

NOH BUT,~I MUST BE TOO STUPID FOR THIS ACCELERATED GROUP OF SCHOLARS

I REALLY DONT WANT TO GET AN ANYERISUM LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO SHOOT THE BULL~NICE & COMFY HERE Grin

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1607.msg14016.html#msg14016

BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bronze Member

KoolyKanuk
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

3553.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Tesoro,Nexxtek,Micronta
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2007, 09:24:39 am »
Go Up Go Down

Finally!  Smiley !
O.K. so here's the drill. Sorry to have appearantly made it so hard but that's what I was originally tryin' to say. Wink That it's kinda hard/tricky to find this unexploited (yet) place for us THunting Forum participants!  Cool 

So anyway,  here's what cha do, Go to the community button at the top of the page, click on buddy data base, then, type "Christian", in the keyword box there and then click the search button. This will show you, what an excellent entry here, should look like. Cool Then, figure out what you want to put in there, then go back where it says "add yourself" and go fer it. 

Footnote, like I mentioned in another thread, maybe we could try to follow suite on this one, using Christian's neat pic to be your example of what goes in there. Wink  Not lookin' fer pics of yer dog or detector or whatever, in there, nope,  just you, any flavor you'd enjoy showing us! Cool

So, good and happy buildin' to ya'll, hope to see your fine entry in there soon... Smiley

lb  Cool

ps. Oh, ya, sure, it's all so easy now that ya know how to find this hidden little treasure place, eh? :Smiley  Smiley

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1607.msg14932.html#msg14932

« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 09:45:32 am by LarryB »

lb

Please Register or Login

Offline stringfrenzy
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you3

Activity
0%
Male
United States

19277.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

E-Trac W/X-1 White's DFX  W/4x6 shooter/950 Eclipse/Super 12/Bigfoot/DX-1 BHID Garrett Ultra GTAx 1000             R.A.T.Phones Max
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2007, 02:26:54 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hey Larry...I've been there many many times and you are right it is kind of a neat part of the site.  I've never added myself to the list but I've been there many times.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1607.msg14963.html#msg14963

Stringfrenzy

Print
Pages:  1 2   Go Up
Jump to: