[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline LostChapterBooksTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Australia
Referrals: 0

325.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Spectra
« on: December 31, 2010, 05:59:45 am »
Go Up Go Down

The new year is shaping up already and will bring many changes for me. Metal Detecting will become my number two hobby again (I let it slack for a few years), and research, research, research will be my mantra. (Oh... Old leather bound books will ALWAYS be my number one hobby.)

58 degrees projected for today and then back to the mid to low 30's. Have I stated before "I hate the cold".... I hope to take my machine out today in this beautiful weather and actually hunt for an hour or two before the freezes hit again. A nice piece of silver or gold would be good for the soul on this New Years Eve.

I'm still looking at that White's Spectra V3i and am happy for the comments I have read on this board. All positive so far.  Just having a VERY hard time deciding to spend that kind of money on a detector just before my move. Lot of talking to the wife and trying to convince her it will be a good investment. Am also beginning to look into gold panning as a terciary hobby, and will be counting on all of you to help me learn as this will be VERY new to me.

Just sold off all my used book stock from my bookstore and am building up stock for a rare book store start up when I move to Australia in April. I kept all my Victorian books, but will be auctioning many of them off and selling them piecemeal until we leave.

The children are going back to Aus today. God it was fun having a house full and we will miss them, but hope to be with them again very soon.

All this going on New Year's Eve... 2011 will be eventful and I am hoping more fun then stress.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,20406.msg134743.html#msg134743

A troll walks afield looking for gold and silver. Instead he finds a new wife. Sometimes a troll is just lucky.

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: