[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline LeRoy SilverTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

1431.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: December 13, 2010, 10:22:21 pm »
Go Up Go Down

My wifes grandpa would go to Canada fishing with a few buddies for a week or 2 back in the 1940s. They stayed in a cabin up there and a family was staying there in another cabin not too far from theirs. He was an ornary man and he snuck off in the night and went to the families cabin and made some horrible noises and scared this family bad, Real bad, They were so scared they left in the middle of the night. The family thought that it was a creature or something like that. The man was so scared he sought the advice of a Psychic when they got home. This family had no idea it was her grandpa that done this to them nor did they know anything about him. The Psychic told him that it was a man not a beast that scared them and he was a farmer from Ohio. He wasnt a bad man only had bad tendicies. Months later a city police detective received a letter from the Phychic describing what her grandpa looked like and that he was a farmer. Somehow the detective figured out that it was my wifes grandpa. The detective drove to his house and handed her grandpa a letter from the Psychic that described in detail what he did to this family in Canada. The Phychic berated him for what he did and told him to change his ways and to stop drinking. This family knew nothing about her grandpa thats whats scary. Towards the end of the letter the Psychic told him that years ago 2 men on horseback rode onto what is now his land and buried something very valuable between 2 trees. She the Phychic never said what was buried or exactly where it was buried only that it was very valuable. She went on to say that the men seemed to be in a hurry and only stopped long enough to bury what they were carrying. After he died in 2000 my wife found the letter while she was cleaning her house and she gave it to my wife. I read it over and over and just wondered where the stuff was buried.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19995.msg131801.html#msg131801

Offline seaquer
Pull Tab

Seek, and you shall find.
Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

40.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Whites MXT; Garrett Propointer
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 11:26:31 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I just read your post about the letter from a psychic.  I find it fascinating. 

If you don't have too many trees to check, I'd start midpoint between.

Check out History Channel's recent episode on Jesse James.  They used logic, magnetic compass, GPR radar, metal detectors and , of course, shovels.  Logic, detectors and shovels were the stars.

They found old coins of the right vintage (1870's) and intimated that James was more of a confederate crusader and fund raiser than thief.

Happy Hunting

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19995.msg151746.html#msg151746

Offline Karl
Knight
Gold Member

Thank you211

Activity
0%
Male
United States

15290.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounter Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 , Famous Trails MD3005 ,Cen-Tech Pin Pointer MD
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 08:46:46 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Cool Story ! Get ur detector and start Searching that's all i can say !!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19995.msg151897.html#msg151897

"Keep Digging Its Down There Somewhere" Treasure Hunting, Gold and Coins.

Offline LeRoy SilverTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

1431.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 09:14:37 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Sure will be looking for this. I have looked alittle last year and found what looks like a metal pot turned upside down about a foot and a half down but didnt go any further. I will be back there soon. Thanks for reading my story.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19995.msg151910.html#msg151910

Offline goldnboy
Silver Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia

6165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

gold stinger
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2011, 11:52:19 pm »
Go Up Go Down

LeRoy you have nearly made a classic treasure hunters mistake. After finding the object you havn't recovered it!!the teapot could be full of gold coin or something? I hope you can get back there soon
 and good luck with your recovery next time  Cool

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19995.msg152007.html#msg152007

« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 12:19:10 am by Karl »
Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: