[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline stringfrenzy
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you3

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

19277.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

E-Trac W/X-1 White's DFX  W/4x6 shooter/950 Eclipse/Super 12/Bigfoot/DX-1 BHID Garrett Ultra GTAx 1000             R.A.T.Phones Max
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2009, 01:06:18 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Bugar
Been undergoin some= surgeries or what you wanna call it, having somestuff cut off, the Doc says from too much out in the sun stuff= WELLL  DOOO + DAHHH, he can just cut away cause this geezer is not bout to set inside and ignore all of natures beauty, for fear of something like that, a plane could land on my house while i watch CNN or whatever, I use some lotions whenever i thought of it, but DANG=  OHHH WELLLL,  this  Doctor reminds me of a combination Shyster Lawyer, Pawn shop operator, car,salesman, or some kind o twit with lily white hands and skin that's afraid of everything that might make him ill, I Just don't like the guy I guess, at $195.00 a pop for basic office call I just don't feel he;'s in business for the good of humanity=JUST MONEY=  I'll shut up now just all fired up and shysters , crooks and Politicians=That's another thing=> Round About

Sorry to hear about that.  Hope the doc gets you all patched up and everything goes well.  Sorry to hear the doc is so money hungry.  I wouldn't stay inside either, I'd be out hunting as long as the weather was decent.  There's still many nice finds for you to make.  Get out there and find em!
Smiley

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3578.msg24712.html#msg24712

Stringfrenzy

Offline dowser501
Copper Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

584.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2009, 01:44:21 am »
Go Up Go Down

Lets say you want to grow a few aloe Vera in case some thing goes wrong with your health or to loved ones one day which must happen.
Step one they are fussy plants and if you want them to have curative powers they need to be grown inside a poli house or similar. If you live in an area where snow is common for months, you will need a room indoors to store them with artificial light for 12 hours a day if you don?t have a heated growing area outdoors.
 I once had a 200 foot glass house, pushing growth with permanent 24 hour a day lighting for over a week and discovered that they are very human.  They all died deprived of sleep.
Also grown protected from the environment they are a softened product and are unable to withstand outside conditions, and have a life span of several years when pushed, flower and then die in their 3rd year. I have seen aloe plants growing in semi shade under shade cloth and packed with pups (babies) and ten years old, and definitely not medicinal except maybe for treating burns and as an antiseptic.
Extreme heat, they don?t like much but will tolerate as long as they have ample air.
They will not tolerate UV rays of any degree, and under no circumstances are they to have any direct sun or you are wasting your time. They will turn brown and eventually die. They obviously were grown originally in nature under overhead tree canopy. 
I have an Indonesian cleaning lady once every few weeks who told me that her dad who lives in Indonesia has mentioned to her at times that Aloe Vera grown out of the sun cures Cancer. It?s a small world.

I don?t like our tap water as I suspect that the fluoride burns these succulents. I only use rain water and sparingly and grow in 10 inch pots. The water tanks used for rain water are cheaper in the long run than funerals. The most common method of losing these plants is overwatering and direct sun.
My growing medium is mulch mixed with loose sandy soil as the roots rot easily. I will feed them firstly in the spring when their dormancy is finished and ever 6 weeks of growing period.
 If the ends of the leaves turn brown you are feeding them too much, and if they are not thickening up they are underfed.
Always remove leaves for medicinal use from the base, lowest outside leaf first.
I don?t try to save costs on nutrients as it is important to have plants that work. A small handful of potash once every month or two when plants are growing, plus a handful of chicken manure or pellets and a handful of blood and bone works out at only a fraction of the cost of prepared foods.
The large variety I use which has amazing medicinal properties when mature and properly grown is called Barbera Densa; I am currently growing a smaller variety again called Chenensis. This variety saved me from suspected lung cancer in 1984 and I feel deserves my study.
At the back of your mind you are asking yourself how come home grown products can work and Aloe Vera liquid sold in shops don?t? Simple, the main curative properties cannot be bottled and stored for more than a few days. Freezing or boiling to keep the juice highly  medicinal just doesn?t work, and major distributors world wide have their own systems of treating and storing Aloe juice with poor results compared to a leaf fresh off a plant.
I like distributors of Aloe Vera have discovered that even managing to store Aloe Vera juice is a hassle without using a dark colored bottle as even light will destroy what medicinal value is left in the contents.
So, purchasing Aloe juice from my local Supermarket will usually find it stored on a bottom shelf and bottled in a dark colored bottle, and buying the plants in nurseries you will find them tucked away in a corner or a bottom shelf out of the sun to keep them alive.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3578.msg24775.html#msg24775

Offline BugarTopic starter
Silver Member

IF IT BEEPS=DIGIT
Thank you3

Activity
0%
Male
United States

505.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Scorpion,Garrett Master Hunter,And Garrett Scorpion #2
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2009, 03:47:17 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Well=Back from butcher shop, Doc did his surgery bit this morn, said he got everthing cut out, my cheek now has 19 stiches in it, 11 outside, 8 inside, and  me ol' face HURTS rite now, he sez all will be fine and not too much of a scar on my handsome ol' face, get stiches out next week=  just a nother bite of the sewer sandwich of life  Amen

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3578.msg24916.html#msg24916

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

5oclocksignmini.jpg

If It Beeps=DIGIT

Offline dowser501
Copper Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

584.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2009, 06:24:42 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I will be 80 this year and still climbing on roofs, digging and managing to look after a weekender down at the beach, and caring for my wife.
Aloe Vera has kept me alive for 22 years. It is important to note that your age matters considerably as to the speed and effectiveness of Aloe Vera.
Sprained muscles at a fit 58 years of age were cured overnight with several tablespoons of gel and at 70-80 years of age an anti- inflammatory tablet may have to be taken once a day with the Aloe gel over several days to get the same results although vanishing of sports injuries in only hours or overnight is not uncommon.
You must not overlook the value of commercial drugs when used in conjunction with a good fresh aloe Vera gel.
Important to note is that many illnesses are eased or cured with greater success when you have a foot in both camps of treatments. For treating arthritis a single commercial anti inflammatory tablet is mostly only fair in its results, using aloe Vera gel is also only mostly fair in its outcome for the elderly, however using an anti inflammatory tablet plus several tablespoons of gel can give incredible results in a few hours. I have experienced complete recovery from a pulled muscle or a strained ankle in only several hours whilst resting or overnight. Aloe Vera grown and dispensed correctly would be brilliant as a sports medicine if more was known about this wonder drug.
A well grown Aloe leaf is a pain killer, an anti inflammatory, the most effective antiseptic for open wounds obtainable world wide, brilliant for burns and as a drawing agency has no equal as a penetrating agency. I have seen aloe gel massaged into a finger for 10 minutes to draw out a piece of steel that has been lodged deeply in the flesh for years. The gel creates its own pus to remove the foreign object.
I have seen a boil like infection on a lung burst in 24 hours with massaging of powerful Aloe Extract directly onto the chest.
Pus then a few drops of blood was coughed up 24 hours after external massage plus a feeling of relief.  I have seen this occur three times over 20 years.
One of its most important assets is that it builds up the body?s immune system: neither my wife nor I have even a snivel of a cold or flue in 25 years of regular oral intake of several tablespoons of the gel daily.
I will have to describe a variety of successes over the years from memory to give you an idea of the successes achieved.
Some are substantiate by doctors and hospital records and x rays.
As a heavy smoker of 43 years I was rushed back from a holiday in Europe with a collapsed lung and suspected lung cancer. X-Rays confirmed I had a problem. Antibiotics were useless so I went around to various nurseries and purchase all their small young kitchen shelf variety of aloe Vera plants. They were too small to scrape out the gel so I blended the leaves adding honey and orange juice. It was nectar from heaven drink.
Within 24 hours I was breathing slightly easier and in 3 months my lung problem was only a memory. It was 20 years later that I discovered that the success was entirely due to using the Skin. It is only in the past year or so that I have rediscovered this important clue and have learnt how to extract the curative part of the leaf from the skin of the large Barbera Densa Leaves. I call it ?Aloe Extract?.
 An important factor re my lung problem, besides being a smoker for over 40 years was that I had worked with asbestos as a boiler attendant as part of my work schedule for over 30 years wit no idea of the danger of Asbestos which I handled regularly.
Several years later I was back at the Doctors with a blocked bowel. I had trouble over several years of lying on my back and using the recipe I had used on my prior medical problem, it worked a little in 24 hours and I was OK in 48 hours. Again it took 3-4 months to clear up properly.
When the word got around about my aloe, I had many visits to my farm where by now I always had some stock growing.
I gained much experience with giving away freebies.
My sister was a classic success tale. A visit to the Alfred hospital in Melbourne confirmed via X-rays that she had a tumor on her Ovaries the size of a tennis ball while checking out her injured spine.
At that time she told no-one about her impending operation in 3 weeks time. She lived in the country and whilst visiting the hospital and being admitted for a crook back I sent to Anne via my wife a jar of the small variety leaves again blended with orange juice and honey.
On her way back to her country home she dropped in and showed me the vast improvement to her arthritic fingers. She left for home with additional aloe Vera blend. I have since that time noticed arthritis associated with more serious medical problems.
Several weeks later Anne was back at the Alfred hospital and was pre- opped and that was the last thing she recalled until she awoke in the post op room with doctors examining her new x-rays and feeling her body discovered that she hadn?t been operated on. The tumor was gone. I must stress that in her favor was the fact that she energetic and only about 50 which helped.

Nough for now, Christian if you want this thread to continue can it be put some where   it can be found. It took me several hours on and off to find this thread again  Thanks Max
Many more photos coming.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3578.msg24931.html#msg24931

Offline oRo
Silver Member

Gold is where it's left behind.
Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

1190.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Infinium VibraProbe
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2009, 07:26:42 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Max, thanks for the info. I searched the net and have seen others use aloe 3 parts, natural honey 2 parts and rum 1 part. Treat ten days rest ten days. The orange juice instead of rum. We always had aloe around for burns, but have none now. I had no idea on how to properly grow it. Keeping it out of direct sun light sounds like an important part. Barbera Densa type is what we will look for, but will have to just buy what is available locally. Be healed and healthy, thanks. Smiley

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3578.msg24933.html#msg24933

Offline dowser501
Copper Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

584.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2009, 08:39:22 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Funny thing is i used to make up a liquid batch with the smaller chenensis aloes and they worked just as well. I got rid of cancers and growths easily. I havnt used that system for years
Last nite I tried to buy pure orange juice from safeways , no luck , only cordial.
Bought a big bag of large california oranges. made up a batch ( handfull) of smaller leaves, squeezed  3 huge california oranges and a large spoon of aussie honey and blended it. It is a drink for the gods and will cure pussy. My sisters tumor was got rid of with this formula, my brothers prostrate cancer and my suspected lung cancer. For some reason it was easier to use the gell from the larger variety Of Aloe so I gave away mixing blends. If you are a cancer sufferer I do not recomend the rum as it is poison to any one with a blood disorder. I wouldnt dare touch alcohol as it allows cancer to spread. I have had it happen 2 years ago with one glass of alchohol and watched my legs swell with oedema by the next morning.
Let me know when you have some leaves and I will coach you as to how to grow aloe successfully. I am no dunce and it took me 20 years to be able to say I am an expert.
Regards Max 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3578.msg25020.html#msg25020

« Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 08:46:01 pm by dowser501 »
Offline oRo
Silver Member

Gold is where it's left behind.
Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

1190.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Infinium VibraProbe
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2009, 08:57:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks Max, The wife is on the look-out for the aloe plants. There is a honey farm down the road where we can get raw honey. I will remember not to mess with the alcohol and use fresh oranges.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3578.msg25023.html#msg25023

Offline dowser501
Copper Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

584.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2009, 10:09:18 pm »
Go Up Go Down

ORO
Ifyou live in the USA you might find it hard to find ALoe young pups at this time of the year.
Max

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3578.msg25027.html#msg25027

Offline asanaman
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

110.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Tesoro Vaquero, White' DFX
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2009, 11:01:16 am »
Go Up Go Down

Yeah... SUX like a newborn puppy...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3578.msg25681.html#msg25681

Everyday is a Holiday and Every Meal is a feast!!!

Print
Pages:  1 2    Go Up
Jump to: