[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline stringfrenzyTopic starter
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you3

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

19277.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

E-Trac W/X-1 White's DFX  W/4x6 shooter/950 Eclipse/Super 12/Bigfoot/DX-1 BHID Garrett Ultra GTAx 1000             R.A.T.Phones Max
« on: March 15, 2011, 03:22:45 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello all! 

I just wanted to take a moment and voice a few words of feedback for Jamie (KellycoChick).

I had recently been looking for a couple of items that I had been trying to get around for the hunting season here once the weather breaks.  I had been having a little trouble trying to get a hold of these items.  Me being the type of person to try and keep my business with companies that I have dealt with in the past I thought I'd try to get the items from Kellyco as things have went smoothly before with previous orders.  Unfortanutely the items were even on backorder with Kellyco and with me not knowing when supplies might come available had pretty much accepted the fact that I would have to try other avenues such as the forum marketplace to find some of these items.

Then I spotted the introduction for Jamie yesterday on the new member introduction board.  I welcomed her to the forum as did many of our members and mods.  I took a chance and sent her a PM explaining what I was looking for and asking if she could tell me when these items might become available. 

Here's the great part...and this is no exaggeration...within a matter of 12 minutes and a couple of quick PM's she was able to tell me that not only were the items available, in stock, and ready to ship but that she had also spoke to Melanie at Kellyco about the items and my intrest in them.  Jamie told me to contact Melanie and that everything was taken care of.  I sent an Email off to Melanie yesterday afternoon and had a reply when I got back from work last night.  12 minutes talking with Jamie, quick email to Melanie, phone call to Melanie today to provide payment information and the items are in transit to me as I type this post.

I don't think I've ever seen such SUPER FAST and PROFESSIONAL service as I just saw yesterday and today from Jamie, Melanie, and Kellyco. Shocked  Jamie means business and will help do what she can.  Although the items I was looking for were not a large purchase it didn't seem to make it any less of a priority to her.  It was a fast, friendly, and smooth experience and I thank you for your assistance Jamie.

If anyone has any questions for her about any of the detecting/treasure hunting items that Kellyco has to offer take a chance and ask her.    You just might be as pleasantly surprised as I was. Great Great Great

Thanks again Jamie! Clapp

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,22083.msg153797.html#msg153797

Stringfrenzy

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 04:11:43 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hey Sting thanks for the update, nice outcome

Weldone Jamie what a star

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,22083.msg153811.html#msg153811

Offline KellycoChick
Copper Member

Hi! I'm Jamie-the new Creative Director at Kellyco
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
United States

320.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 09:19:50 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by stringfrenzy
Hello all! 

I just wanted to take a moment and voice a few words of feedback for Jamie (KellycoChick).

I had recently been looking for a couple of items that I had been trying to get around for the hunting season here once the weather breaks.  I had been having a little trouble trying to get a hold of these items.  Me being the type of person to try and keep my business with companies that I have dealt with in the past I thought I'd try to get the items from Kellyco as things have went smoothly before with previous orders.  Unfortanutely the items were even on backorder with Kellyco and with me not knowing when supplies might come available had pretty much accepted the fact that I would have to try other avenues such as the forum marketplace to find some of these items.

Then I spotted the introduction for Jamie yesterday on the new member introduction board.  I welcomed her to the forum as did many of our members and mods.  I took a chance and sent her a PM explaining what I was looking for and asking if she could tell me when these items might become available. 

Here's the great part...and this is no exaggeration...within a matter of 12 minutes and a couple of quick PM's she was able to tell me that not only were the items available, in stock, and ready to ship but that she had also spoke to Melanie at Kellyco about the items and my intrest in them.  Jamie told me to contact Melanie and that everything was taken care of.  I sent an Email off to Melanie yesterday afternoon and had a reply when I got back from work last night.  12 minutes talking with Jamie, quick email to Melanie, phone call to Melanie today to provide payment information and the items are in transit to me as I type this post.

I don't think I've ever seen such SUPER FAST and PROFESSIONAL service as I just saw yesterday and today from Jamie, Melanie, and Kellyco. Shocked  Jamie means business and will help do what she can.  Although the items I was looking for were not a large purchase it didn't seem to make it any less of a priority to her.  It was a fast, friendly, and smooth experience and I thank you for your assistance Jamie.

If anyone has any questions for her about any of the detecting/treasure hunting items that Kellyco has to offer take a chance and ask her.    You just might be as pleasantly surprised as I was. Great Great Great

Thanks again Jamie! Clapp

What an awesome note! Thank you so much. The REALITY is, a customer is a customer. It doesn't matter whether you are just calling for info or you want a $5.00 hat you deserve to be treated with respect!  Trust me, Kellyco Cares! Ya'll have an awesome weekend!!!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,22083.msg154752.html#msg154752

Jamie
Creative Director
Kellyco Metal Detectors
800-327-9697 or 407-699-8700 ext. 153
socialmedia@kellycodetectors.com

Please Register or Login

Offline stringfrenzyTopic starter
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you3

Activity
0%
Male
United States

19277.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

E-Trac W/X-1 White's DFX  W/4x6 shooter/950 Eclipse/Super 12/Bigfoot/DX-1 BHID Garrett Ultra GTAx 1000             R.A.T.Phones Max
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2011, 10:26:59 am »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks! Smiley  As a matter of fact the items arrived at my door today.  I hope to get out and do some hunting tomorrow. 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,22083.msg154775.html#msg154775

Stringfrenzy

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: