[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline WhitewolfTopic starter
Copper Member

"Take everything and give nothing in return."
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States
Referrals: 0

330.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Ace 250
« on: July 01, 2007, 02:18:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

on this site. I know people are busy right now but there has to be some interesting post that people can put up. Also we need to get into the posts more than just writing in response...hey! great post. Then the post stops. You people have a great site here. It could be as great as other sites if we would just expand our conversations more. Just my 2 cents worth.

Dennis

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2256.msg18526.html#msg18526

« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 11:00:49 pm by outback »

We come into life howling and covered in blood....the fun doesn't have to stop there.

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 02:52:53 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Dennis!

Thank you very much for this posting! I really appreciate and you are very right!

We had allready been up to over a hundred postings a day shortly after teh website had started but the number of daily posts has dramatically dropped over the last couple of weeks.

I appreciate any thoughts and hints on improving the website and ist daily traffic.

If you have any suggestions please don't hesitate to let me know!

I have tried to run a competition for the find of the month but there was unfortunately no interest eventhough. Moreover I have added lots of new items to the THunting.com shop where posting credits can be exchanged for real relics. However this didn't seem to help much either!?!

Let's get the site busy again!

Thanks again Dennis for your headsup!

Best wishes,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2256.msg18527.html#msg18527

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

330.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Ace 250
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 08:39:13 am »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks Christian,

I am going to do my best to input on here. I have a couple of thinks in the works and when it is cleared I will start posting finds and pics. I am diving wrecks in the Great Lakes and even tho we are not allowed to take anything from them, I got alot of pics of the wrecks. Sometimes pics are just as good as the relics themselves.

Dennis

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2256.msg18539.html#msg18539

We come into life howling and covered in blood....the fun doesn't have to stop there.

Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

330.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Ace 250
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 08:07:17 am »
Go Up Go Down

This is a real shame. We have 700+ members and only about, and I say about,  20 are active doing any kind of posting. I know for a fact that there are many hunts going on out there. You don't have to give us exacts but some info would be nice. I am workina wreck in the Port Huron area in Michigan. NO, I am not taking anything from it because that is illegal. But I am taking alot of pics and will soon be posting them on here. I think that pics are just as exciting as the real thing plus it leaves things for future generations to come. The real sad part is that there are modern day pirates that do steal things from these wrecks. I register every dive on the wrecks that I am diving. That way the coast guard knows where I am and when I am suppose to be back. Anyway people let's get some of those stories up. I am dying for a good story about found treasure.

Dennis

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2256.msg18568.html#msg18568

Offline stringfrenzy
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you3

Activity
0%
Male
United States

19277.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

E-Trac W/X-1 White's DFX  W/4x6 shooter/950 Eclipse/Super 12/Bigfoot/DX-1 BHID Garrett Ultra GTAx 1000             R.A.T.Phones Max
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007, 03:04:10 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I for one am anxiously awaiting your U/W pics due to the fact that I just can't get enough of that type of picture.  I have saved every pic posted like that to my laptop so that I can use them at a later time for wallpaper and framed pics at home.  I like them because for me it is a constant reminder of the great images that people in our hobby can see.  I love to hunt the Michigan area when I am up there and look forward to the pics you have.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2256.msg18614.html#msg18614

Stringfrenzy

Offline outback
Internet Pirate
Gold Member

Internet Pirate
Thank you11

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 9

1555.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Tesoro Cibola
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2007, 05:21:35 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I agree lets get posting,,,,,,,I have  been out of the picture for a while now but will be back online soon ,,,  i have also been popping in from time to time. very dry here not much detecting ground is way to dry     

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2256.msg18847.html#msg18847

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2007, 05:41:30 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Jim,

good to see you back online. I have to agree that there has been too little interest recently. I don't know why? We have still quite a few new registrations every month but hardly any new members who will start posting.

Also some of our regulars haven't logged in for a while like John, Toolboxdiver or Jeff.

I appreciate any feedback on how to increase the site and posting traffic.

Best wishes,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2256.msg18852.html#msg18852

Offline dowser501
Copper Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

584.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2007, 06:17:54 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Christian, I know of one good reason. Dowsing which interests many t/hunters is not on yet. Dowsing which relies on solar flares is just showing signs of becoming alive again. There havent been any solar flares to dowse by since june 2004 which was in the latter quarter of the last 11 year solar flare cycle. The new cycle commenced in Jan. this year and although we are getting at least one flare a week they have not been of sufficient strength to dowse by.

A mate of mine in Colarado had a few minutes strong enough over the past few hours but nothing doing down here in the bottom of Australia. Too far south for many solar flares of poor strength. The further north would be beaut. Canada would be fine now. Look up NOAA if you are interested.
Max ( dowser 501)

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2256.msg18853.html#msg18853

Offline dowser501
Copper Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

584.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2007, 06:45:02 pm »
Go Up Go Down

If anyone is interested, I understand a lot of rock markers (jesuit) In other words I can read most of the Jesuit language of petroglyphs having dowsed around the rocks at the same time. I have over a thousand photos of rocks and trees of different Jesuit rock markers of caches of which I understand much. I have never been interested in old hidden Jesuit mines because caches are where it all ends up.
I have evidence from Australia. the Phillipines French Numea New Zealand And even thailand and Hawaii. THey used a sign language in many variations but still understandable centuries later. Their sign language is based on religous connotations  and is completely different to the official Spanish sign language for locating mines of the day.If you want to try my skills , just post some of your photos on here on "Maps and Treasure Marks" and you will be surprised how much you will learn of the incredible hidden subleties of the hidden Jesuit Language.
I betcha I will even learn off others. Max

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2256.msg18854.html#msg18854

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2007, 07:57:31 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Max,

I would be most gratefull if your shared more of your research on the Jesuit treasures and markers with us. I am sure everyone else would be most happy to read more about your discoveries, too!

Thanks and best wishes,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2256.msg18855.html#msg18855

Print
Pages:  1 2   Go Up
Jump to: